Daman Town, Daman · From January of 2021

Happily married 🎉

13 December, 2021

836days 14hours
Namrata

I've received a medal!

886 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Namrata

I've received a medal!

887 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1041 days ago

Looking for Insta worthy WEDDING HASHTAGS for your big day? 😍 We have got you covered with a bunch of trendy and quirky suggestions! What do you need to do? 🤔 Shoot a post under the 'Do It Yourself' category and we will help you with the coolest wedding hashtags!!!

1051 days ago

Looking for Insta worthy WEDDING HASHTAGS for your big day? 😍 We have got you covered with a bunch of trendy and quirky suggestions! What do you need to do? 🤔Shoot a post under the 'Do It Yourself' category and we will help you with the coolest wedding hashtags!!!

1142 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

Groups

Inspiration