NULL, Gurgaon ยท From November of 2018

Happily married 🎉

12 September, 2021

929days 16hours
Nikhita

I've received a medal!

956 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Nikhita

I've received a medal!

956 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1116 days ago

Looking for Insta worthy WEDDING HASHTAGS for your big day? ๐Ÿ˜ We have got you covered with a bunch of trendy and quirky suggestions! What do you need to do? ๐Ÿค”Shoot a post under the 'Do It Yourself' category and we will help you with the coolest wedding hashtags!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1141 days ago

WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DATE OF VALENTINES DAY CONTEST!!!! :DOn Popular demand, the last date of entering our Valentine's Day

1207 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

Groups

Inspiration