Ir al contenido principal
Daniela
Daniela

Bangalore, India · From February of 2020

sdfsfaskdjklasdjoklas jdkljasdkljasdkljasdj jasdklasjdkljasdkljasdkljasdkljas asdjokasjdkljas

🕐 Left for my wedding...

17 August, 2024

118days 9hours : 11min

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1401 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

1417 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

1424 days ago

Daniela

I've received a medal!

1522 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Daniela

I've received a medal!

1522 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Daniela

I've received a medal!

1522 days ago

Movie Star

Lights, camera... ACTION! Thanks for being the first one of the day to share a video.

1530 days ago

Explore more

Groups

Inspiration