Bhuj, Kutch ยท From March of 2020

Happily married 🎉

30 November, 2020

1215days 13hours
Devanshi

I've received a medal!

1304 days ago

Jump On In

It seems like only yesterday you were just getting started, but since then you've jumped right in and have now commented 20 times in the community. You're really making a splash!

Devanshi

I've received a medal!

1304 days ago

Testing the Water

You're warming up to our community and getting to know the ropes. Today you've taken your first step and tested the water by making your first ever comment.

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1395 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

Surbhi commented on my wall:

1408 days ago

We'd like to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community! We're so happy to have you here and can't wait to get to know you. Inspire other brides and grooms with your ideas and seek our help with wherever you are on your wedding planning journey. Looking forward to see you unlock all the badges and become a Wedding Wizard in no time! :)

Devanshi

I've received a medal!

1486 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Explore more

Groups

Inspiration