You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

D
Deepika

South Delhi, India · From June of 2021

🕐 Left for my wedding...

November 20, 2021

52days 14hours : 23min

Discussions

Sort by:
Last Comment
D
Looking for yellow lehenga for mom
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, Yesterday at 11:56

I mother wish to wear a yellow colour lehenga on my wedding. Can you please help me with some designs

Mrunal, yesterday at 13:08 1 3
D
Do you apply a Sunscreen to protect your hair?
Deepika in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The September 26, 2021 at 14:49

I recently got to know that there are sunscreen and spray to protect the hair from sun rays. Have you guys used it?

Deepika, yesterday at 11:33 2 5
D
Are you keeping a fruit chat counter?
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The September 21, 2021 at 12:03

Honestly I don’t think anyone enjoys that. When there’s butter chicken and naan, who would think of fruits?

Rachit, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 6
D
Looking for mirror work lehenga
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 22, 2021 at 15:44

Mirror work is so much in trend these days. I’m planning to wear a lehenga on the mehendi ceremony. Do you guys have any good suggestion for the same.

Barkha, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 4
D
Sonam Kapoor’s golden gown is a steal
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 19, 2021 at 11:05

I LOVE the full look. I was looking for a golden gown with a messy bun and I’m definitely stealing this look for my reception. What do you guys think about this ravishing look?

Ragini, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 4
D
This mehendi Is just Wow!
Deepika in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The September 19, 2021 at 00:07

This picture made my day. After months of exploring designs, I have finally found my mehendi design. This design is gorgeous and I can’t wait for my mehndi day now. I’m sharing this image. In case...

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 8
D
Does Pearl mala look good?
Deepika in Community Conversations, The August 20, 2021 at 11:42

I thought of opting for pearl var mala on my wedding day. Does it look too simple?

Julia, saturday 18-Sep-21 1 10
D
Are you enjoying Shamita Shetty & Raqesh Bapat's Jodi?
Deepika in Community Conversations, The September 15, 2021 at 10:04

I’m not a huge Bigg boss fan but I watch it for some fun and entertainment. I quite like Shamita and Raqesh's jodi. They are so cute and adorable. Are you guys also watching BB?

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 10
D
Aamna Sharif is truly a fashionable beauty!
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 14, 2021 at 15:12

I recently started following her and her fashion game is always on fire. Take it her western looks or Indian, she kills it with her beauty. I really liked this simple and subtle look of her. What do...

Muskan, wednesday 15-Sep-21 2 6
D
Should we book different photographer for bride and groom side?
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The September 13, 2021 at 10:01

Are you guys planning to book 2 different photographers like one team for groom and other photographer team for bride or going for a common team who will capture both the sides?

Suyasha, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 5
D
Looking for good makeup brushes
Deepika in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The September 12, 2021 at 14:29

I have a very sensitive and acne prone skin and I have decided to provide my own makeup brushes and beauty blender to my makeup artist. What are the best makeup brush set that I can buy?

Sharon, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 4
D
Need help with sagan look
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 10, 2021 at 15:09

I’m very confused about my sagan outfit. I don’t want anything too fancy or glamorous. I wish to keep the look elegant and simple. Do you guys have any options for outfits?

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 7
D
Best Location near to Delhi for weekend getaway
Deepika in Community Conversations, The September 8, 2021 at 19:50

These wedding preparations have made our life super hectic and we wish to relax and spend some quality time. What are the best location near Delhi which are good to explore in this weather?

Jasleen, thursday 9-Sep-21 2 5
D
What a cool look!
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 9, 2021 at 12:38

This bride wore this cool outfit on her mehendi day. I feel it’s time to ditch the usual and go crazy with the look. What do you people think?

Anita, thursday 9-Sep-21 1 4
D
Potli bags as wedding favors on mehendi?
Deepika in Gifts and Favours, The September 7, 2021 at 13:01

Most of girls look forward to the mehendi function. I wish to make it very special and a different experience for them. I’m planning to keep a potlibag stall where all my girlies can have fun and pick...

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2 9
D
Bebo & Lolo's white look is electric!
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 6, 2021 at 17:57

Never knew white could look this good. There’s no colour that can’t be a wedding colour. My sisters are planning a similar look on my sagan ceremony. Are you people planning to add white in any of...

Naina, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2 8
D
Be the best version of yourself
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 3, 2021 at 11:07

I’m sure at some point in our life we have tried to fit into something that was not meant for us. And honestly, I feel clothes are meant to fit you, you don’t have to make yourself fit the clothes and...

Deepika, friday 3-Sep-21 2
D
Outfits that can re used easily
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The September 2, 2021 at 14:52

I have always believed that style is about self-expression and a way of communicating. I wish to invest in pieces I will use long term. Do you guys have any such outfit inspiration images?

Deepika, thursday 2-Sep-21 1
D
Looking for fun photobooth
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 31, 2021 at 13:48

I’m looking for some unique Bollywood theme photobooth options. Any suggestions that you guys have?

Nupur, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 11
D
Best places in Rajasthan for wedding
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 29, 2021 at 14:13

Guys apart from Jaipur and neemrana, What are the other best options to organise a wedding in Rajasthan?

Barkha, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2 7
D
a full desi vibe
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 28, 2021 at 12:28

I love these kinds of setup. They give a full Indian wedding vibe and feel so colourful. I really feel like going for something like this for my mehndi and haldi. Do you guys also enjoy such desi...

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1 3
D
Does shimmer look good in the day time?
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The August 27, 2021 at 11:37

We have planned our Roka ceremony at our terrace and it will be during the daytime. I thought of wearing a shimmer gold saree. Will it look good in the day time?

Deepika, friday 27-Aug-21 2
D
What a beauty!
Deepika in Community Conversations, The August 26, 2021 at 11:02

I really like Kiara’s style. She is always captivating and definitely a true role model for the next generation of talent. Have you guys watched her latest movie Shershaah? 😍

Sushma, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 11
D
So Pinkalicious!
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The August 24, 2021 at 10:03

With comfort, Nora loves experimenting with amazing styles and shades that make us fall for her every time. This pink saree is a seal if you’re looking to add that extra spice of glamour. Are you guys...

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2 11
D
How’s this setup for cocktail night?
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 23, 2021 at 14:18

We are planning for our cocktail in an open space. I always wanted a very different and fancy sitting space for my ceremony. Our dress code is gold and bling and this decor looks very much similar to...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 8
D
Chaat options for intimate wedding
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 22, 2021 at 13:33

Earlier when wedding used to happen with 500-600 guests then the counter used to be very huge with 10-15 chaats items. Now that I’m planning an intimate wedding with 60-80 guests, I’m very confused...

Ragini, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 4
D
What an embroidery!
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The August 21, 2021 at 18:08

For me, the entire attire is all about that detailed needlework and how beautifully the border is designed. The fabric colour is light which is making the embroidery work outshine and is totally a...

Sharon, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 5
D
Solo or couple performance?
Deepika in Community Conversations, The August 19, 2021 at 14:44

Hey brides! Are you planning for a solo dance performance or with your partner? Honestly it’s really hard for me to convince my partner for a couple dance

Sushma, thursday 19-Aug-21 1 6
D
Looking for celeb inspired couple outfit
Deepika in Wedding Fashion, The August 17, 2021 at 13:21

I’m a big time Bollywood fan and want to keep my theme related to Bollywood only. Do you people have any good outfits suggestions inspired from Bollywood couples or movies?

Sharon, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 5
D
Just too pretty to eat! 😍
Deepika in Plan a Wedding, The August 16, 2021 at 12:05

Never seen a beautiful cake like this. I’m short of words to explain how beautiful this is looking. What do you guys think?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 3 9
D
Suggest International budget-friendly destinations
Deepika in Honeymoon, The August 14, 2021 at 13:13

I’m looking for some budget-friendly International destinations for my honeymoon in December. Do you guys have any good suggestions?

Sharon, monday 16-Aug-21 1 13
D
Special chai counter for guests
Deepika in Traditions & Ceremonies, The August 13, 2021 at 14:58

All we Indians are chai lovers, I thought of having a special chai counter with 10-15 different chai options. What do you guys think about this idea

Deepika, friday 13-Aug-21 1