Recently commented on
My mother popped this question last night and now I have to discuss the same with my partner. I don't know how will he react to the same. I think, its good to seek help from an expert before getting...
Hi Please help us with funny and quirky hastags for our roka on January 2022 and wedding {dates yet not decided}. Udit Narag (Groom) , Mansi Bangar (Bride) . Nickname of Groom is RAJA , nickname of...
Hi i need help with the hashtag for bride Ruchi Nanda(ruchu) and groom Anish mukherjee(no nickname). He is a gemini male and I am aries female. We both met at pur respective cousin’s wedding and fell...
Hi All, Would be great if you guys can help with a creative hashtag - Groom - Prashant MethwaniBride - Shreya PatilThe groom's side is Sindhi and bride's is Marathi. The nicknames are Pinku and Shinku...
Hi.. We are trying to create a memorable and interesting wedding hashtag with your help.. My name is Himanshi (bride) and the groom’s name is Nitesh.. We first met at his gym and have been together...
Your hair goes through a natural cycle of dying and then being regenerated. As your hair follicles age, they produce less color. If you’re worried because you’ve spotted a few gray hair, try this mask...
My sister in law is planning to get married in Dec’22 and we have started with the wedding preparation. Her roka is in Jan’22 and the wedding will be in the end of next year. Please help me with some...
I am wearing a gown on my reception ceremony and looking for some pretty diamond set ideas! Can you guys please help me with the same.
I am drooling over her mehndi design ya! Looks so pretty! 😍
I have booked an open area for my day mehendi and I have kept a very colourful theme. I really liked this sitting idea and not sure if this is going to be comfortable 😥
These days our conversation have shift from wedding shopping to home décor for our new home. I really like how he pays attention to all my things and agree to all my ideas for the new house. Do you...
Being a bridezilla or being the bestfriend of bridezilla? 🤣
Hello guys Please suggest some unique and creative hashtag for Saumya n Shweta
I recently went to Pacific mall to explore some bridal collection. Can you guys help me with some other good malls in Delhi NCR for wedding shopping?
My friends is getting in April'22 and she stay in Mumbai and she wants to plan her wedding towards the outskirts and something that is not too far as well. She is confused with the locations. We both...
Hey Lovelies!!🎀 No matter how much we love to dance to the latest Bollywood songs, there is always a special place in our hearts for 90s music. Especially when it comes to singing along and karaoke...
Why did you choose ""?
Ruffle Sarees have their charm and this gorgeous onion pink georgette ruffle saree is the perfect ensemble to adorn this wedding season! This gorgeous saree is from the wardrobe of Ridhi Mehra and...
Which destination is best for planning a destination wedding?
Hey Lovelies✨ Weddings are an occasion to celebrate, one that is incomplete without your close family and friends. While their presence is of utmost importance to you, your wedding invitation is...
Guys how about wearing a heavy maroon Anarkali suit on the sangeet night? As sangeet is all about fun and dance. I want something comfy and stylish. I really like this suit. What do you guys think? ...