Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Riya
Hairstyle for mehendi day!
Riya, The 19 November, 2021 at 11:12

For a really long I'm trying to find a good hairstyle for my Mehendi. I really liked this one and I feel this will go well with the look too. What do you think about this hairstyle?

Riya, friday 19-Nov-21 30
P
Wedding hashtags
Parita, The 18 November, 2021 at 21:55

Suggest me wedding hashtags for Pari and Harsh please

Parita, thursday 18-Nov-21 33
Gaurav
Wedding Hashtag
Gaurav, The 18 November, 2021 at 17:34

Hey guys, My best friend is getting married later this month. Could you please help with a hashtag for them? Bride: Sakshi Gupta Groom: Pratik Maganti They met in New York. Thanks!

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 224
S
Wedding hashtag for a friend
Sneha, The 17 November, 2021 at 08:09

Hi Manvi My best friend Saurabh Rane is getting married to Prachi Mhaske this weekend. Would love it if you could suggest a few hashtags. Saurabh's nickname is Annu. He is lawyer and she is a banker....

Aashna, thursday 18-Nov-21 6 174
S
Hashtag for Aakash Jain and Akshita Gandhi
Samyak, The 18 November, 2021 at 12:43

Hi, it would be really helpful if anyone could suggest a catchy punny hashtag for Aakash Jain and Akshita Gandhi?

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 3 417
Anisha
Hashtag for Wedding
Anisha, The 18 November, 2021 at 01:20

Looking for fun and quirky hashtags for my best friend's wedding. Bride Name - Ayushi Jain Groom's Name - Jatin Batra Hashtags related to first names, surnames will do. Also groom is punjabi and bride...

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 260
S
Hashtag suggestions for Shruti and Venkat
Shruti, The 18 November, 2021 at 00:42

Hashtag suggestions for Shruti and Venkat

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 3 213
Rajvee
Hashtag
Rajvee, The 17 November, 2021 at 21:05

Hi, I need help with hashtag. Bride'sname is Rajvee Shah & groom's is Nikhil Chandaria .

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 52
Aashna
Wedding Hashtag Request
Aashna, The 18 November, 2021 at 13:25

Hello Surbhi & Team, Hope you’re doing fine. I need a wedding hashtag for my wedding as i am running out of the time. 🥺 I would be glad if you help me. Bride : Aashna Ardeja Groom : Aakash Aaswani...

Surbhi, thursday 18-Nov-21 5 91
Z
Looking for latkan designs
Zara, The 18 November, 2021 at 10:11

Hi everyone, I am wearing a lehenga on my haldi ceremony. It's a dual shade lehenga and I am looking for heavy latkans to cope up with the lehenga. Can you please help me with some ideas? TIA

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 44
R
Lehengas on Rent
Ragini, The 18 November, 2021 at 11:04

How many of you are going to rent lehenga for wedding functions?

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 39
M
Is it okay to use artificial flowers?
Muskan, The 18 November, 2021 at 12:15

We are planning to organise a small roka at home. I thought of decorating the house myself with some flowers and candles. Do artificial flowers look cheap?😐

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 50
R
Best srk songs for wedding?
Rohan, The 18 November, 2021 at 13:49

My partner is a huge SRK fan and I thought surprising her with a dance performance. Please help me 4-5 songs that can help me create a small romantic mashup

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 42
D
Banarasi saree on reception?
Deepika, The 18 November, 2021 at 14:20

I feel Banarasi is very much trend these days and I though of wearing one on my reception ceremony but I don’t know what type of pattern and design would look good. Can you brides please help me with...

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 35
A
Looking for simple mandap decor
Anita, The 18 November, 2021 at 15:21

I don’t want those mandap designs with heavy flowers and centrepieces. I ‘m looking for something very simple but elegant

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 26
Honey
Hello i m getting married on 9th December 2021, i want some unique wedding hashtag could you please help me with that.
Honey, The 17 November, 2021 at 19:43

Bride Name- Honey Groom Name- Jainik We are into relationship since 2015. Suggest some unique wedding hashtag.

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 30
J
Hashtag
Jyoti, The 2 August, 2021 at 11:43

Hey! I need a hashtag Bride - Jyoti Groom - Shourya

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 8 83
Aakriti
Dinner date setup ideas at home
Aakriti, The 18 November, 2021 at 12:58

I wish to plan a cute candle light dinner at my place. We recently got married but due to our jobs we are not able to spend much time with each other. Please help me with some simple décor ideas for...

Aakriti, thursday 18-Nov-21 39
Manvi
This or That: French Tips Or Embellished Nails?
Manvi, The 18 November, 2021 at 11:47

Hey Lovelies!😀 While you are busy planning your fairytale to perfection, visiting a nail art studio might be pushed way down on your to-do list. As a bride, you will surely set from styling goals....

100%

2 votes

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 18-Nov-21 1 50 1
D
Weekend getaway locations
Disha, The 18 November, 2021 at 11:35

Hi, please share in your suggestions for weekend getaway. I am planning an outing with bae but don't know where to go. Your suggestions are always welcome

Aakriti, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 54
Pratiksha
Hey i want hashtag for my marriage
Pratiksha, The 17 November, 2021 at 16:28

My name is pratiksha his name is Ajinkya

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 3 56
Srishti
Please help with wedding hashtag
Srishti, The 17 November, 2021 at 16:02

Hello I need help with hashtag for wedding! We are both Tea lovers Bride- Srishti Mishra Groom- Shailesh Ahuja Please suggest some quirky hashtags! Thanks in Advance!

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 3 67
I
Pooja Hegde Giving Us Major Tropic Vibes!
Ishita, The 17 November, 2021 at 17:26

Pooja Hegde looks exotic in her outfit. This location is perfect for vacation with bae. How many of you think the same? 💛

Ragini, thursday 18-Nov-21 1 44
M
Hashtag suggestions
Meghna, The 15 November, 2021 at 19:06

Hey! Looking for some hashtags suggestions that can be created with the names Meghna and Manan.

Manvi, thursday 18-Nov-21 4 72

Groups

Inspiration