Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Khushboo
Wedding hashtag
Khushboo, The 27 October, 2021 at 19:43

Hey! Can you please suggest me some wedding hashtags.. Bride name : Khushboo Agarwal, Groom Name: Prashant Kumar

Manvi, monday 1-Nov-21 7 88
I
Wedding hashtag
Indira, The 31 October, 2021 at 17:36

Heyy has reached out you guys long back for a wedding hashtag but I didn’t quite like anything in particular. These were the hashtag suggested by you guys. Names are Nilesh and Priyal. Together since...

Manvi, monday 1-Nov-21 3 147
Manvi
Keep Or Skip: Diwali Party?
Manvi, The 1 November, 2021 at 10:30

Hey Lovelies!😍 Diwali brings together so much happiness which comes from the warmness and love it brings along with other beautiful emotions. Be it the comeback of a family member after long, or be it...

Deepika, monday 1-Nov-21 2 36
Khushi
Frizzy Hair With So Much Of Care!
Khushi, The 1 November, 2021 at 10:32

I don't know why but I have started having a frizzy texture of hair. Can be because of the weather. I am taking full care but don't know the best solution. Can anyone here help me with some home made...

Deepika, monday 1-Nov-21 1 38
I
Winter Wedding Essential!
Ishita, The 30 October, 2021 at 23:59

What all things are required to keep in mind for keeping up with a winter wedding? Except for outfits, what else should I keep care of?

Sanjana, monday 1-Nov-21 1 38
N
Skincare Tips Needed!
Nainika, The 1 November, 2021 at 10:02

Hi guys, I am looking for some good-to-go skincare tips before I hit my wedding day. Please suggest me some doable tips and tricks!

Sanjana, monday 1-Nov-21 1 46
S
What gift should i give to my brother on Bhai Dooj?
Sonal, The 31 October, 2021 at 16:04

Guys help me get a nice gift for my brother, cannot think of anything except perfume and Shoes! That he already has and as it is gonna be my last bhaidooj at home so I am looking for something good....

Sanjana, monday 1-Nov-21 1 43
S
Latest Clutch Designs With Yellow outfit!
Sanjana, The 1 November, 2021 at 11:14

Hey lovely people, I am planning to wear yellow outfit on my Haldi ceremony and looking for a matching clutch. Can you guys please help me with some designs to cope up with the outfit.

Sanjana, monday 1-Nov-21 29
A
Wedding hashtag
Ayushi, The 30 October, 2021 at 00:48

Hello everyone! Looking for a quirky and fun hashtag for my own wedding. Would love some name mergers, totally filmy, sweet and pun intended hashtags. Bride name: Ayushi Goenka Groom Name: Saurav...

Manvi, monday 1-Nov-21 5 660
Anubhav
Hashtag required
Anubhav, The 31 October, 2021 at 10:41

Hi, can you please help me with a hashtag for Anubhav Goel and Aanchal Singla?

Manvi, monday 1-Nov-21 5 64
T
Quirky hashtag
Tik, The 5 February, 2021 at 01:06

Hey guys I found this website too amazing for hashtags please help me with some catchy and fun wedding hashtags Bride name: Toshi GurbaxaniGroom name: Mitul Golani Thanks in heap in advance

Mitul, monday 1-Nov-21 3 134
S
Wedding Hashtag
Shreya, The 27 October, 2021 at 13:55

Hey guys! Looking for a cool and quirky hashtag. Here are a few details: Bride: Shreya Bhayani (Gujarati) Groom: Vishal Thakre (Marathi) Where we met? -- Bangalore, our first job was together Our...

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 5 88
Pratik
Hastag Suggestion
Pratik, The 31 October, 2021 at 08:58

Hey everyone. Could you please suggest a hashtag for Groom: Pratik More and Bride: Siddhi Kadam?The one I can think of is PraSiddhi. Suggestions welcome Thanks

Pratik, sunday 31-Oct-21 5 56
A
Wedding Hashtag for Javed and Hussain
Ayesha, The 31 October, 2021 at 09:11

Please suggest wedding hashtags for Ayesha Javed and Asaad Hussain. Thank you!

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 3 120
Z
Red Streaks, yay or nay?
Zara, The 31 October, 2021 at 13:53

I want to get red streaks done!! But not sure as I have a round face and dusky complexion. What are your suggestions?

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 42
I
How important is wedding to you?
Ishita, The 31 October, 2021 at 13:30

For me and my partner, since the moment we met we realised we want to spend the rest of our lives together and marriage is a really important decision for us. What about you and your partner?

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 34
S
Koh Samui for honeymoon?
Sharon, The 29 October, 2021 at 10:56

One of my friends suggested we explore Koh Samui in Thailand for a honeymoon. I researched about the place and quite liked it. Have you guys even been to Koh Samui or have any thoughts on this...

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 36
Noor
Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal to Tie a Knot This Year?
Noor, The 30 October, 2021 at 12:30

Is this seriously happening or I'm just dreaming? 😍

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 53
S
How many of you have used your wedding hashtag on invite cards?
Simran, The 30 October, 2021 at 13:33

Have you used the same hashtag or mentioned a diff one on the invite card?

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 34
Monica
Which location is better? Manali or Kasol!
Monica, The 30 October, 2021 at 14:37

Actually, i am looking for some stay options so wanted to confirm the location first!

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 41
D
Romantic songs for couple dance?
Deepika, The 30 October, 2021 at 14:52

We are thinking to do a couple dance on reception and looking for romantic song suggestions

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 31
D
Bindi on the wedding day?🤔
Deepika, The 31 October, 2021 at 11:10

I feel a bridal look is incomplete without a bindi but nowadays I see very less brides opting for it. What have you guys decided?

Jasleen, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 30
Shreya
Wedding Hashtag
Shreya, The 30 October, 2021 at 20:42

Hi guys .. Looking for some quirky and cool hashtag for my wedding . Bride : Shreya Chourey Groom : Rahul Chaudhary

Shreya, sunday 31-Oct-21 3 413
M
Latest Mehendi designs
Mrunal, The 30 October, 2021 at 19:32

Guys, what are the latest and trendy Mehendi designs for bridal?

Smriti, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 29

Groups

Inspiration