Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Has anyone used Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Face Serum?
Sanjana, The 30 October, 2021 at 23:56

I have read many reviews claiming it's a miraculous product but it costs a bomb. How do you guys like it?

Smriti, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 33
N
Best styling tools for brides?
Naina, The 31 October, 2021 at 11:35

Hi, can you brides help me with some styling tools recommendations for my post wedding family dinners and get togethers?

Smriti, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 37
Riya
Best dinner places in Gurgaon!
Riya, The 31 October, 2021 at 12:34

We were planning to take both the families together for a dinner. We wish to go a quite and calm ambience. Please help us with your suggestions.

Smriti, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 30
Suneet
Hashtag suggestion for suneet and juhi
Suneet, The 30 October, 2021 at 13:27

The big day on 28th November please suggest hashtag for suneet and juhi

Suneet, sunday 31-Oct-21 4 131
M
Want a wedding hashtag
Mallika, The 29 October, 2021 at 12:52

Hi everyone, I have tried a million combinations but unable to come up with a hashtag for my wedding. My name is Mallika & my husband’s name is Arjun. Please suggest some good wedding hashtags...

Mallika, sunday 31-Oct-21 4 52
D
What are the worst things you find in Indian weddings?
Divya, The 28 October, 2021 at 16:37

Guys what do you think is the worst things about Indian weddings? For me, I hate the concept of Kanyadaan and honestly don't want to follow this on my wedding. What about you guys?

Ishita, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 37
D
Simple bachelorette ideas
Divya, The 30 October, 2021 at 19:25

I’m planning a small bachelorette with my 2 close friends at my place as they won’t be in India on my wedding day. Do you guys have some simple and nice ideas in mind for a home bachelorette?

Ishita, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 54
J
Need help with floral bun
Jasleen, The 31 October, 2021 at 10:08

I love floral bun but I’m confused if I should go for it or not. I’m have very long and thick hair and I feel adding flowers to the bun will make it very heavy and I might feel uncomfortable and get a...

Ishita, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 31
S
Best hair spa for colour treated hair
Sharon, The 31 October, 2021 at 10:37

I got my hair coloured recently and they have become very dry and dull. What are the best hair spa for colour treated hair?

Ishita, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 32
Varsha
Engagement
Varsha, The 31 October, 2021 at 00:45

I have no idea what to wear in my engagement

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 2 42
Apurva
Please suggest a quirky and fun hashtag for my wedding
Apurva, The 24 October, 2021 at 05:21

Hi team, I am looking for a fun wedding hashtag for our wedding. It’s in Agra. Bride’s name: Apurva JainGroom’s name: Madhav LavaniaHis zodiac is Scorpio and mine is Aries.My nickname is Appu and his...

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 6 76
V
Wedding Hashtag
Vid, The 28 October, 2021 at 16:05

Hey! I am looking for some quirky hashtags. I would be grateful if anyone could help. Groom- Siddhant ;Bride- Meenakshi (Mona) Thank You in advance.

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 4 65
S
Looking for hastag
Shivani, The 28 October, 2021 at 15:14

Hey! I am looking for some quirky hashtags. Can you help me with it? Name of the bride : Shivani Tamhankar Name of the groom : Aditya Lele

Manvi, sunday 31-Oct-21 7 93
Sonam
Hashtag
Sonam, The 19 October, 2021 at 12:51

Hi, Please suggest hashtag for - Groom - Abhijeet Bride - Sonam

Sonam, sunday 31-Oct-21 7 77
D
Wedding hashtag
Devika, The 30 October, 2021 at 07:49

Dear lovely people, My brother is getting hitched in less than a month and I need a wedding hashtag for his nuptials Groom- Naval ChopraBride - Pooja Pendyala Pet name groom- Navzoo Pet name bride -...

Devika, sunday 31-Oct-21 4 42
Bharath
Hi, Can you suggest a wedding hashtag for Aarathi and Bharath ?
Bharath, The 29 October, 2021 at 22:46

Our nicknames are Makku and Beecee.

Surbhi, sunday 31-Oct-21 1 51
S
What is the importance of Milni cermeony guys?
Smriti, The 31 October, 2021 at 00:00

I really don't know wat is the reason behind this function

Smriti, sunday 31-Oct-21 38
G
Wedding hashtag
Gyanesh, The 22 October, 2021 at 07:09

Hello everyone! Looking for a quirky and fun hashtag for my daughter's wedding. Would love some name mergers, totally filmy or pun intended hashtags. Bride name: Akanksha ShuklaGroom Name: Gaurav...

Gyanesh, saturday 30-Oct-21 6 165
M
Wedding Hashtags
Meha, The 30 October, 2021 at 13:11

Hello looking for some quirky and fun hashtags for My Wedding. BrideName - Meha Gupta GroomName - Piyush Gupta

Surbhi, saturday 30-Oct-21 3 58
Ekta
Hashtag Suggestions
Ekta, The 28 October, 2021 at 16:49

Hey Guys it’s my sister’s wedding in December 2021, can you please help me with their wedding hashtag . Brides name- Aarushi Arora and Groom’s name - Nimish Bhatt. Bride is a punjabi whereas groom is...

Surbhi, saturday 30-Oct-21 5 84
SAUMYA
Hashtag Suggestions
SAUMYA, The 28 October, 2021 at 15:26

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a hashtag for my wedding which is on 13th of December 2021.Bride name is Saumya, Nickname-Somi.Groom Name is Aryan, Nick Name-Aaru. Please suggest some good hashtag for...

SAUMYA, saturday 30-Oct-21 8 184
S
Wedding Hashtag for Meet and Shruti
Shruti, The 29 October, 2021 at 15:35

Hello! Please suggest hashtags our wedding. Groom - MeetBride - Shruti Thanks!

Surbhi, saturday 30-Oct-21 3 83
Manvi
Need a hashtag.
Manvi, The 26 October, 2021 at 14:41

Hey I’m looking for a cool hashtag for my engagement function. Bride’s name- Manvi Sehgal Groom’s name- Akul singh. We’ve been together for 7 years now.

Surbhi, saturday 30-Oct-21 6 93

Groups

Inspiration