Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Artificial flowers Jaimala/varmala
Shreya, The 28 October, 2021 at 19:46

Hii, can you please help me with some vendors who provide artificial flowers varmala

Shreya, thursday 28-Oct-21 301
M
Need help with fun poses!
Mrunal, The 28 October, 2021 at 18:40

I really like this one and I’m looking for some more similar fun bridal poses for my wedding. Please help me with some ideas

Mrunal, thursday 28-Oct-21 23
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy Winter Mask!
Tara, The 28 October, 2021 at 17:02

The winters are finally here and skin tends to become moody during this season. No doubt the chilly winds bring a rosy glow to the cheeks, but they also make the skin look pale and lifeless. Treat...

Tara, thursday 28-Oct-21 28
N
Heels or flats?
Naina, The 28 October, 2021 at 15:57

Honestly I’m very confused right now. What are you guys opting for?

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 1 26
Khushi
Hi all what will you guys be wearing on your wedding day?
Khushi, The 24 October, 2021 at 11:20

I'll might wear my mom's lehenga

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 49
M
How to reuse your wedding lehenga?
Mrunal, The 26 October, 2021 at 14:44

I recently went for lehenga shopping and all the options that I liked were very expensive. Are there any ways to reuse your wedding lehenga later as I don’t want to put so much money just for a single...

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 39
N
Surprise date setup ideas!!
Naina, The 27 October, 2021 at 12:23

Please help me some cute and different surprise date setup ideas for our 5th dating anniversary 😊😊

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 32
Prerna
How many of you have decided on the honeymoon location?
Prerna, The 28 October, 2021 at 10:17

We are confused between Mauritius and Maldives! Dob;t know wish to choose?

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 53
D
Bun ideas with gajra
Deepika, The 28 October, 2021 at 14:02

I have grown up watching my mother wearing gajra at every special event and I wish to opt for something similar on my haldi day. Please suggest some good and simple bun ideas with Gajra

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 1 46
S
Pre wedding with our fur babies🤩
Sharon, The 28 October, 2021 at 13:12

We both are dog lovers and we want our fur babies to be a part of our pre wedding shoot. Please help us with some cute ideas 😍😍

Divya, thursday 28-Oct-21 1 50
Anirudh
Hashtag for Wedding
Anirudh, The 28 October, 2021 at 12:07

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a hashtag for my wedding. Boy - Anirudh Goel and Girl - Pranshi Agarwal . please Help! My wedding is in November.

Manvi, thursday 28-Oct-21 3 70
Arti
How about taking a loan for wedding?
Arti, The 24 April, 2020 at 13:48

It's an open topic so thought of discussing w, you guys!

Ann, thursday 28-Oct-21 4 67
S
Anyone planning to welcome guests with garland?
Sharon, The 27 October, 2021 at 10:00

I thought of providing a very special n warm treatment to all my guests attending the wedding. I’m planning to get some garlands in white, light pink and a few in other colour and welcome guests with...

Disha, thursday 28-Oct-21 3 63
B
Is saree belt in trend?
Barkha, The 27 October, 2021 at 10:21

Last year I saw a lot of brides wearing belt with saree and I really liked that pattern. Is it still in trend?

Disha, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 39
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Karisma Kapoor looks gorgeous in “Shyra Anarkali Set”
Sarika, The 27 October, 2021 at 14:57

This stunning Anarkali set comes with meticulous detailing and that's what makes it a wardrobe essential for your upcoming festive season. This lively outfit is from the house of Gulabo Jaipur. How...

Disha, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 52
Z
How do you like this bridal look?
Zara, The 27 October, 2021 at 16:02

I think this bridal look is unique much.

Disha, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 47
D
Diwali celebrations with in-laws
Disha, The 28 October, 2021 at 12:18

I am planning to celebrate Diwali with my in-laws. What all things should i plan for them so that they get the happiest!?!

Disha, thursday 28-Oct-21 37
V
Need a Hashtag
Vishakha, The 28 October, 2021 at 03:20

Hello guys! My name is Vishakha my fiancé’s name is Anurag and I need help for cute and small wedding hashtag.

Surbhi, thursday 28-Oct-21 2 35
S
Hastag for wedding
Shreya, The 27 October, 2021 at 23:20

Hi everyone, as my BESTIE are getting married in November 2021. So I need help for their wedding hastag. Boy Aditya Adi Girl Ashima AmuBoys zodiac sign CapricornGirl zodiac sign AquariusActivity to...

Shreya, thursday 28-Oct-21 4 53 1
K
Hashtags
Kashish, The 27 October, 2021 at 15:38

Hey team! It would be great if you could help us with some nice hashtags for Richa Kotian and Jervis D'Souza.

Surbhi, thursday 28-Oct-21 3 73
S
Hashtag suggestions
Sasha, The 27 October, 2021 at 16:17

Hi! Please suggest hashtags for Vikrant (Vicky) and Aashima (Aashu). Thanks.

Manvi, wednesday 27-Oct-21 2 34
A
Hashtag Help
Aastha, The 27 October, 2021 at 12:01

Hello, Please help me find a quirky and fun hashtag for my friend’s wedding. Groom: Nakul Khokhar Zodiac: cancer Bride: Shivangi Lamba Zodiac: gemini Wedding date: 15 nov, 21 Both love to travel Thing...

Manvi, wednesday 27-Oct-21 2 63
R
Wedding Hashtag
Ritika, The 27 October, 2021 at 09:56

Heyy! Need help finding a wedding hashtag for “Shweta Sharma” and “Varun Beri”. Please help!!

Manvi, wednesday 27-Oct-21 3 124
Shrishti
Hashtags please
Shrishti, The 26 October, 2021 at 23:37

Bride : Sanchi Wadhwa Groom: Suraj Singh Wedding date 14 November 2021Girls is a punjabi boy is phadi

Manvi, wednesday 27-Oct-21 2 54

Groups

Inspiration