Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Wedding Hashtag
Srotosree, The 13 October, 2021 at 20:46

Hey Guys, Would love to hear your suggestions for my wedding hashtag. Bride Name : Srotosree Groom Name : Suprit, will be really glad if I get some ideas from here.

Manvi, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 56
Z
What is body polishing?
Zara, The 14 October, 2021 at 16:42

And why do brides-to-be opt for this before the start of wedding functions?

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 50
I
How do you like this Mandap Decor?
Ishita, The 14 October, 2021 at 13:32

I love to bookmark different styles of Mandap decor so that I can incorporate the best one in my wedding function. I like this outdoor mandap design. How about you?

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 51
Suyasha
I love stealing my fiancé's new shoes! :p
Suyasha, The 14 October, 2021 at 13:24

Honestly I’m blessed that our shoes size match perfectly and I get to seal all his new collection every time

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 66
Manvi
Wedding Dates In February, March & April'22! ✨
Manvi, The 12 October, 2021 at 18:54

Hey Lovelies! 🧡 We know that the pandemic has dwindled the celebrations and we are not sure what the future holds for us. If you are that couple who wishes to commence ‘Shubh Mangal Vivah’ with...

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 3 55
Riya
Please suggest some floral bun options
Riya, The 14 October, 2021 at 09:58

I have explored a lot of options but didn’t find anything new. Do you guys have some unique and classy floral bun suggestions?

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 46
S
Satin dress for get together
Sharon, The 14 October, 2021 at 12:17

We are planning to host a small get together with our friends who won’t be able to attend our wedding due to guest restrictions. Even though it will be a home but I want a full party feel. I thought...

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 48
S
Latest Cake Designs
Simran, The 14 October, 2021 at 15:00

Hey, can anyone here help me with the latest cake designs? Can be in any flavour. TIA

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 47
S
This gown is perfect for the reception ceremony
Sonal, The 14 October, 2021 at 15:31

This colour looks so cool ya, beige it is, right? This gown is a fusion of passion and elegance. Malaika Arora looks damn good in this ya!

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 58
Manvi
WeddingWire India Brand Survey 2021!
Manvi, The 14 October, 2021 at 16:55

Hey, Y'all! Wedding planning is an exciting work at hand but at the same time, it is one of the most hectic tasks without a doubt. Not to scare you at all, but taking the control in your own hands and...

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 48
Rup
Wedding hashtags
Rup, The 13 October, 2021 at 04:03

Hi I am looking for a hashtags for my brother's wedding He is Anurup Menon (Am) and she is Shruti Mujumdar This is like a 2 states wedding, Karnataka and Kerala. Both love Bollywood. She is mostly...

Manvi, thursday 14-Oct-21 5 82
Disha
Wedding Hastag
Disha, The 13 October, 2021 at 16:00

Hii guys, Would love to hear wedding hashtag ideas from you guys. My full name is Disha Sinha & my partner's name is Aman Kumar. Please do share your ideas with us . Thank you 😊

Manvi, thursday 14-Oct-21 5 100 2
R
Hashtag
Ria, The 29 September, 2021 at 13:05

Hie Please can you suggest a hashtag for Nikul Jain and Purvi Jain

Ria, thursday 14-Oct-21 4 70
R
Need help with gift options
Rohan, The 14 October, 2021 at 11:02

It’s my fiancé birthday next month. She’s a makeup lover and loves to shop all day. Can you community members help me with some gifts ideas

Barkha, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 45
N
Is it necessary to wear nath?
Naina, The 14 October, 2021 at 10:25

I went for a trail makeup and tried the look with a nath and honestly I didn’t like it. The look without the nath was much better and they way I want. Now I’m very confused if I should opt for it or...

Barkha, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 35
Disha
Recommendation for Ring platter design
Disha, The 14 October, 2021 at 16:00

Hello Guys! Can anyone suggest latest unique designs for ring platter?

Barkha, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 379
A
Hashtag
Akshay, The 12 October, 2021 at 12:55

Hi Looking for hashtag option for Vanika and Akshay. Its a arrange marriage to be held on 22nd Jan.,2022

Manvi, thursday 14-Oct-21 5 98
D
Anand Karaj Wedding
Disha, The 14 October, 2021 at 14:05

I am going to have Anand Karaj wedding. Can anyone help me with some points and tips to keep in mind for the same?

Disha, thursday 14-Oct-21 39
Aloysia
Hashtag suggestion
Aloysia, The 14 October, 2021 at 13:36

Hi all, need your help to give some suggestion for a hashtag. Groom name: Niranjan Pamadi, Bride name: Aloysia Fernandes Goan & Punjabi South Indian wedding. I really appreciate if you guys could...

Aloysia, thursday 14-Oct-21 46
Manpreet
Hashtag Suggestion!
Manpreet, The 13 October, 2021 at 07:26

Hi all, need your help to give some suggestion for a hashtag. Groom name: Tavinash Singh, Bride name: Manpreet Kaur Malaysia Punjabi / Sikh wedding. I really appreciate if you guys could give some...

Manpreet, thursday 14-Oct-21 4 191
D
Wedding hashtag
Deep, The 14 October, 2021 at 04:04

Heya, Can someone help me generate a wedding hashtag for Prateek and Deepshikha Thanks

Surbhi, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 48
J
Looking for Varmala design
Jasleen, The 14 October, 2021 at 11:26

Please help me with some fancy and different varmala designs. Something in white, blue and pink will work

Jasleen, thursday 14-Oct-21 36
Khushi
Mehndi function hairdo
Khushi, The 13 October, 2021 at 11:45

What type of hairstyle are you planning to keep on your mehndi function?

Naina, thursday 14-Oct-21 2 42
A
Is it important to apply kajal?
Anita, The 13 October, 2021 at 18:33

Guys does the wedding makeup look incomplete without kajal? Honestly I want to keep the look very subtle and simple and I feel kajal always makes it look very dramatic. What do you people think?

Naina, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 40

Groups

Inspiration