Recently commented on
Hey ! Can you come up with a unique Hashtags for my wedding. Bride - Priyanka Reddy Groom - Saahil Singla
Please suggest a wedding hastag for jinesh and saloni
Gold is gold and nothing proves well than this lovely nail art! Do you all like it. 😍
These 2 love birds look so cute together and I love their chemistry. Also their Met Gala look was gorgeous 😍
Deepika looks the best in silk saree. I love her choices and they way she carries herself. I’m planning to wear a silk saree on one of my post wedding ceremony. Do you guys like wearing saree? ...
I have always admired structured gowns! A fine play of geometric shapes and designs outshines the whole look! How do you guys like it?
I Loved the entry that she made on her wedding!! You guys must check it out too! https://www.instagram.com/p/COX_1RArSka/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
From gleaming embroideries to embellished work on the lehenga, this outfit is all you need to start your new beginnings with grace. I am in love with it, how about you?
Quick Soft Curls: This is the easiest way to achieve soft curls. Divide the hair into two parts. Grab random sections and start curling using the tong. i have tried this hack and it really works!
Anita Dongre never fails to add charm to her traditional outfits. The paired with elegant choli and a dupatta. How do you guys like it?
Hey guys, I am looking for a good makeup cleanser, please help me with the same!
Hi guys, please help me with some foundation brands for oily skin
Hi we are looking for a wedding hastag for SMRITI & VIPUL. We've been dating for 3 yrs, please drop suggestions!
Hi Community Please suggest a hashtag for Mohit (Aswani) and Divya (Bajaj) Thanks a lot!
Hey guys m getting married in November, please suggest hashtag for monika jawa and nihir soni
Please help me with some yellow lehenga designs with thread work for my haldi day
I like Pink and my partner likes red. We were thinking for opting a mix of pink and red theme on our wedding. Will it look too over?
Sushi is so much in trend these days. I see every posting pictures having Sushi. Are you guys planning to keep some Japanese dish options too?
Hi guys, I need suggestions for Wedding hashtags. Groom Name: Ranu Gupta Bride Name: Radhika Agarwal
Hey, which all chooda colours look good apart from red and maroon?
Does the time duration remain the same for intimate weddings like it was earlier before covid or is it less?
She calls him the ‘biggest gift' & shares this cute picture ❤️❤️ I love it when I get to know that someone is in love! How about you?
I recently tried a few new skin care products which caused acne on my face. Do you guys know any effective home remedy for acne?