Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
T
Wedding hashtag ideas
Tushar, The 8 October, 2021 at 17:09

Hi, I was looking for wedding hashtag ideas for my brothers wedding Groom name :- Pankaj jaisinghani Bride name :- Priyanka panda

Surbhi, tuesday 12-Oct-21 5 63
S
Wedding Hashtag and Logo!
Sampad, The 8 October, 2021 at 15:57

Hello Everyone, Need some urgent help with some quirky and fun wedding hashtag for my wedding on the 12th of Dec. We love traveling and long drives. A named merger or pun intended hashtags will do...

Surbhi, tuesday 12-Oct-21 5 81
J
Nice gift hamper packaging!
Jasleen, The 11 October, 2021 at 18:19

Are you guys going for simple packing or something fancy? Do you guys have some suggestions for return gift hamper packing?

Jasleen, tuesday 12-Oct-21 2 52
A
Wedding hashtag
Anusha, The 11 October, 2021 at 22:10

Hello, I require a hashtag for my wedding. Anusha Nayak and Vikram Kak. He is from North India and I am from South India

Manvi, tuesday 12-Oct-21 3 71
Jyothirmayee
Need wedding hastag
Jyothirmayee, The 4 October, 2021 at 22:50

Hello, please help us with a wedding hashtag! Groom: Karan Bride: Jyothi Thank you so much!

Manvi, tuesday 12-Oct-21 4 44
V
Hashtag discussion
Vidushi, The 10 October, 2021 at 14:42

Hi everyone, I am executing a Roka ceremony of Groom- Priyanshu and Bride- Akriti. Would need a suggestion for their hashtag please. 🙂

Manvi, tuesday 12-Oct-21 5 62
D
Anyone planning to sing on their wedding?
Divya, The 11 October, 2021 at 15:46

I wish to surprise my partner with a song on the cocktail night. Any good song suggestions that you guys have?

Rachit, tuesday 12-Oct-21 1 35
Latika
Feb 2022 wedding!??
Latika, The 8 October, 2021 at 16:58

Anyone else on here planning a February 2022 wedding? One of my friend is planning to get married so wanted to take some ideas from you all

Julia, monday 11-Oct-21 1 49
Shreya
Hashtag suggestions
Shreya, The 11 October, 2021 at 16:11

Hey! Can you please suggest wedding hashtags for my brother's wedding? His name is Abhishek and his fiance's name is Kanika.

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 3 50
M
Hashtag ideas
Mayank, The 11 October, 2021 at 09:42

Hi, we are looking for hashtag ideas. We are looking for something trendy or maybe hinglish. Bride’s name - Sneha Groom’s name - Mayank Thanks!

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 3 75
P
Wedding Hashtag Suggestion pls
Pooja, The 11 October, 2021 at 01:36

Can anyone suggest wedding hashtag for Bride : Pooja & Groom Sagar

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 3 36
S
Hashtags suggestion for engagement/ wedding
Sanjeev, The 3 October, 2021 at 18:35

Hi guys, Could you please help me out in creating a hashtags for Sanjeev & Padmaja OR Sanju & Shruti

Sanjeev, monday 11-Oct-21 10 100
Sagar
Groom entry
Sagar, The 11 October, 2021 at 18:02

Anyone who can provide a Elephant in Mumbai, Kandivali ?

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 1 46
Harleen
What Color Attire Are Your Bridesmaids/groomsmen Wearing For Your Wedding?
Harleen, The 8 October, 2021 at 17:07

Are they all wearing the same color? Or mismatched?

Sharon, monday 11-Oct-21 1 49
Khushi
Jhumka Designs!
Khushi, The 11 October, 2021 at 12:16

Hi guys, I am looking for alluring jhumka designs, Please help me with the same. I am planning to cope up with a red suit!

Sharon, monday 11-Oct-21 1 33
R
Juttii or Heels?!?!
Ragini, The 11 October, 2021 at 12:35

What do you guys prefer more? Heels or Jutti?

Sharon, monday 11-Oct-21 1 32
A
Wedding Hastag
Angleen, The 7 October, 2021 at 02:10

Hi Guys, Need a hashtag suggestions ! Bride - Angleen Panaych (nickname Anju) Groom - Indervir Gill (nickname Indy) Kindly help with some options !

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 4 58
Sonali
Hashtag required
Sonali, The 6 October, 2021 at 22:53

Hi guys, Can someone please help me with the wedding hashtag. Groom name Amit BharadiaBride name Sonali LakhotiaBoth are marwari. The guys is settled in United States. Its arrange cum love marriage....

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 5 172
S
Please help with hashtag
Surabhi, The 10 October, 2021 at 15:17

Hello guys, please help me create a hashtag for my brother's wedding their name Saurabh and Nidhi

Manvi, monday 11-Oct-21 6 202
D
Ivory or Lavender?
Deepika, The 8 October, 2021 at 11:24

I’m trying to finalise my wedding lehenga. I’m confused between Ivory and Lavender. What’s in trend these days?

Ragini, monday 11-Oct-21 2 30
N
Need suggestion for trendy blouse
Naina, The 8 October, 2021 at 11:56

Can you please help me with some blouse design options? Something not too simple or too fancy.

Ragini, monday 11-Oct-21 1 40
I
How do you like this blouse design?
Ishita, The 8 October, 2021 at 14:21

I like the colour and the frills dupatta as well, what do you guys think?

Ragini, monday 11-Oct-21 2 46
D
Looking for wedding memes
Deepika, The 10 October, 2021 at 11:33

Guys I want my cocktail ceremony to very fun and lavish. I want some Bollywood dialogues and memes cut out to a part of the décor. Can you guys help me with some suggestions

Ragini, monday 11-Oct-21 2 49
S
Are you booking a photographer for bachelorette?
Sharon, The 10 October, 2021 at 12:26

I wish to capture all my wedding memories but not sure if I should hire a photographer for the bachelorette party. Are you guys opting for it?

Ragini, monday 11-Oct-21 2 54

Groups

Inspiration