Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
M
Anyone opting for Vintage theme?
Mrunal, The 13 October, 2021 at 14:17

I always wanted a very retro and vintage theme for my wedding. I’m very confused with the décor and setup. Anyone else planning to go with this theme?

Varun, thursday 14-Oct-21 1 44
S
Refrain from bringing an individual not explicitly invited!
Swati, The 11 October, 2021 at 00:49

Heya, need instructions wording to put into e-invite asking people to be understanding of the current situation and stick to only 1 plus one. Our venue can accommodate only 100 people so don't want...

Swati, wednesday 13-Oct-21 4 89
A
Hashtag for our wedding
Anjali, The 13 October, 2021 at 11:23

Hey! Could you please suggest some funny quirky hashtags for Ankit and Anjali. Wedding is on 21 December Ankit is a Libran and I am a scorpion!

Anjali, wednesday 13-Oct-21 5 307 1
C
Suggestion for wedding hashtag
Cook, The 11 October, 2021 at 19:36

Can anyone help me in suggestion good hashtag for Amit and Priya Thanks in advance 🙏🏼

Manvi, wednesday 13-Oct-21 5 177
Ananya
Hashtags
Ananya, The 11 October, 2021 at 10:12

Hi I am looking for wedding hastag idea's for my wedding. Groom name Akshit, bride name Ananya.

Manvi, wednesday 13-Oct-21 8 241
Ritika
Hashtag suggestion
Ritika, The 13 October, 2021 at 12:26

Plz suggest hashtags for name Bride : ritika Groom : shubhamMet in delhiIn relationship for over 8 yrsGroom is CA Bride perusing CA

Manvi, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 45
J
Wedding Hashtag Required
Jiya, The 13 October, 2021 at 11:49

Alok & Dimple No nicknames.No surnames. Date- 27-28th November 2021

Manvi, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 85
S
Hashtag suggestion
Sumair, The 13 October, 2021 at 10:34

Need a couple hashtag for Akshay Radhika please suggest !! Thanks

Manvi, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 155
Keshav
Need wedding hashtag
Keshav, The 15 July, 2021 at 17:19

Hello all, We need a wedding hashtag Bride: Ayushi Singhal (Shaily) Groom: Keshav Gupta

Kanishka, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 133
J
Wedding hashtag
Jeevan, The 13 October, 2021 at 06:19

Hi guys, Would love to hear wedding hashtag ideas from you guys. My full name is sukhjeevanth & my partners name is Gurshan. Our nick names are Jeevan & Shan. Please do share your ideas with...

Jeevan, wednesday 13-Oct-21 4 49
D
Chia Seeds Water- Perfect Detox
Disha, The 13 October, 2021 at 10:42

If you are planning to go on a pre-wedding detox diet then I would recommend you to add chia seeds water! It helps in giving maximum nutrients and is very low in calories!

Disha, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 49
S
i love the hair bun!
Smriti, The 12 October, 2021 at 15:26

The hair bun looks so unique and is apt for pre-wed and post-weld functions! Do you girls also like such elegant hair bun designs?

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 52
N
Looking for a slit gown
Naina, The 11 October, 2021 at 16:35

I really like gown with side slit patterns. Please share some outfit suggestions

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 37
M
Do people enjoy wedding games?
Mrunal, The 10 October, 2021 at 10:11

I don’t know if I should keep wedding games or not. Don’t know if guests enjoy that 😐

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 38
S
Planning a weekend getaway with bae
Simran, The 10 October, 2021 at 15:52

Can you please help me with some good locations outside Delhi. Thanks in advance

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 32
R
Latest lehenga designs
Ragini, The 10 October, 2021 at 18:32

Hi guys, please help me with some latest lehenga designs

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 1 32
S
Yoga Exercise At Home
Sanjana, The 11 October, 2021 at 11:21

Hi Everyone, can you please help me with some Yoga exercises to do at home? TIA

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 41
Aashna
What’s black water?
Aashna, The 12 October, 2021 at 11:01

I have seen a lot celebs drinking black water these days. What is it exactly?

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 54
D
Such a cute mehendi design
Deepika, The 12 October, 2021 at 12:46

This the cutest mehendi design I have ever seen. Anyone opting for one such design?

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 46
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Sara Ali Khan Spotted In striking pastel-hued Lehenga!
Sarika, The 13 October, 2021 at 12:43

Sara Ali Khan looks dreamy in this outfit! 😍The metallic gold thread does wonders to the outfit and is perfect for wedding and post wed ceremonies! This outfit is from the wardrobe of Anita Dongre and...

Anita, wednesday 13-Oct-21 2 47
Aakriti
Is hiit good for weight loss?
Aakriti, The 13 October, 2021 at 13:52

I see a lot people opting for Hiit workout these days. Does it help in weight loss?

Sharon, wednesday 13-Oct-21 1 55
Nikita
This green lehenga looks so lovely!
Nikita, The 13 October, 2021 at 10:37

I am in love with the design and the embroiderers. This colour is underrated ya. What do you think? I think green can be the bridal colour as well!

Disha, wednesday 13-Oct-21 3 46
Harpreet
Looking for a ring design for myself
Harpreet, The 13 October, 2021 at 11:43

I am looking for a Kundan Ring design to cope up with my Wedding function. Please help me with the same

Sharon, wednesday 13-Oct-21 1 43
R
Please help with outfit suggestions
Rachit, The 13 October, 2021 at 13:03

My fiancé is wearing a ivory colour sequin gown on the sagan day and I’m confused with my attire. I earlier though of wearing a kurta pajama but now that she is wearing a gown, I need some outfit...

Sharon, wednesday 13-Oct-21 1 57

Groups

Inspiration