Recently commented on
I’m planning to keep a pool party post my Mehendi ceremony. I will have a day Mehendi from 2-6 and post that I’m planning to keep a pool party. Are you guys also planning something similar?
I’m looking for very colourful and rich looking wedding invites. Please share some designs
He is charging us 2500 Rs more per plate as compared to another one we got quotations from! So is it a better idea to not take their catering services too?
Just need a ballpark figure. Drinks are not too high-end. Decent property. Some rough estimate of how much it is going to cost. Thanks in advance
Do you think embellished belts are in trend? Yes or no?
My mother wants me to wear only real jewellery but honestly I feel there are so many better options and styles in artificial jewellery that'll look better with my look!
Hi People, me and my partner are planning to opt for a honeymoon in India only. Please suggest some good locations in India. Thankyou!
Guys I really like this henna design. I love the figures and the detailing. What do you brides think?
I can’t find a reason to spend tons of money on a wedding cake, are pull apart cupcake cakes tacky?? Or a good option to choose?
Wondering what shade of the foundation is best suited for a day to day subtle office look! A similar toned or a shade lighter?
Please Suggest a Wedding Hashtag for Groom- Gaurav Bride - NikitaDate - 19th October 2021
I need a pagdi wala to tie grooms pagdi in FAIZABAD
Hi All, Request your help in suggesting options of Hastags for our wedding; Yash and Sakshi
Hi Need suggestions with the Hashtag for Pradyumn & Surbhi TIA
Hi! Looking for a hashtag, the wedding is in Dubai. Please feel free to include Hindi phrases as well. Bride: Sania Mulk/ Groom: Bilal Ahmed
Need hashtag for our wedding Akshta Choudhary & Aditya Goyal
Please help with a hashtag for Vishal and Aastha...
Hello.. I need a hashtag for my marriage Bride name khushboo groom name mahesh..Kindly help
Please suggest a hashtag for Naveen and Monika
Hello, need an hashtag for Vishal and aastha, please. It's an arranged marriage.
Hi, please help us create a hashtag for our wedding. Our names are Hiren and Vedika
What should be the correct order. Body spa first then facial or vice versa.