Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Vinika
Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar are having the best time in Maldives!
Vinika, The 27 September, 2021 at 12:32

The newly wed couple shared these lovely pictures from their honeymoon in Maldives and I can’t wait for mine now 😍

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 50
R
This cake design is so unique and apt for a wedding ceremony!
Ragini, The 28 September, 2021 at 10:40

How do you like it? This looks extremely edible and tempting as well. I am planning to keep one such design. How do you like it?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 58
Z
This blouse for mehndi function Yayy or Nayy?
Zara, The 28 September, 2021 at 12:56

The popping colours & dainty seashells are taking my heart away and I am in love with this blouse. I love the graceful lehenga as well. Do you think this blouse will look good? I am a bit chubby...

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 56
S
This bubble braid is perfect for the Sangeet function
Sonal, The 29 September, 2021 at 09:36

I am wearing an elegant blue lehenga at my sangeet ceremony and this hairstyle is just apt to match with the outfit. What do you guys think?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 63
D
Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta are couple goals!😍
Deepika, The 29 September, 2021 at 11:16

Their pictures always make me so happy. Ravi recently surprised Sargun on her birthday in London and I love that we wrote on IG- Mumbai is 7187kms from London even if the distance was in light years I...

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 55
Z
How many hearts for this pretty mehndi design?
Zara, The 29 September, 2021 at 13:50

I just love the design and the colour of this mehndi!!

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 50
R
How many of you agree with this? 🤣
Ragini, The 29 September, 2021 at 14:47

My partner knows how much I love having dim sums and momos. I shared this with him last night and he totally agreed on this 🤣

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 45
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Pooja Hegde looks stunning in this Saree!
Sarika, The 29 September, 2021 at 15:18

Ruffle sarees are back in trend and Pooja Hegde proves it all. This poppy mango floral print ruffle sari set from the collection of ArpitaMehaOffical is all you need to amp up your cocktail ceremony....

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 548
Latika
Alia Bhat and Ranbir Kapoor are the cutest.
Latika, The 29 September, 2021 at 15:29

Alia Bhat shares a picture with her 'Life' Ranbir on his birthday as they enjoy a beautiful sunset 😍💓 How many of you cannot wait for them to get married?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 52
Manvi
Wedding Dates In January 2022!
Manvi, The 29 September, 2021 at 15:33

Hey, Lovelies! 😍 Wedding ceremonies are one of the most auspicious and gleeful occasions in one's life. From opting a suitable decorator to deciding on the photographer, planning a wedding is very...

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 69
Prerna
What’s a wedding without your girls by your side!?!
Prerna, The 29 September, 2021 at 16:11

This picture looks so good and happy. I want to have one such picture clicked with my girl gang 😍

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 41
S
Which is your favourite blouse design?
Sanjana, The 30 September, 2021 at 10:04

Someone has rightly said, detailing of a blouse matters the most! And, these blouse designs are outshining the essence of elegance. Which blouse design did you like the most?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 58
Sakshi
How to do wing eyeliner?
Sakshi, The 30 September, 2021 at 13:50

I have tried it so many times but I never get it right. Any tips or tricks to get that perfect wing?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 1 50
F
Looking for short hair bun hairstyles
Fareah, The 28 September, 2021 at 15:51

Does bun look good on short hair? Can you brides please help with some ideas for bun or semi open hairstyles?

Barkha, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 44
M
How’s this setup for bachelorette party?
Muskan, The 29 September, 2021 at 12:46

I wanted a very comfy and cosy setup for my bachelorette where my me and girls can enjoy and have fun. I really liked the setup and lighting. What do you people think?

Barkha, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 45
J
Wedding hashtags
Jasmine, The 30 September, 2021 at 10:47

Can you guys suggest some hashtags for Jasmine and Vishvjeet

Manvi, thursday 30-Sep-21 3 330
S
Wedding hashtag
Shreyaaaa, The 29 September, 2021 at 22:43

For Kuldeep and Monika please

Manvi, thursday 30-Sep-21 2 43
S
Who is going to be your maid of honour?
Sanya, The 30 September, 2021 at 13:00

My sister is going to be the maid of honour. How about you guys?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 56
Niraj
Hastag suggestion
Niraj, The 13 September, 2021 at 18:32

Can someone suggest a cool hastag for Niraj and Khyathi?

Manvi, thursday 30-Sep-21 4 80
S
Which bridal Trousseau is your fav?
Sanya, The 30 September, 2021 at 10:15

For me, is the most exquisite jewellery to consider for your bridal trousseau. How about you guys?

Sanya, thursday 30-Sep-21 52
S
Need some cool hashtags
Shivangi, The 17 April, 2021 at 03:39

Hey can you please suggest some quirky hashtags for my wedding Bride name- Shivangi Thakur( nick name -Shelly) Groom name- Awadh Dogra( nick name - Abbu)

Riddhima, wednesday 29-Sep-21 8 110
S
Looking for creative hashtag
Sahil, The 27 September, 2021 at 23:35

Hey, excited to join this community..Need creative ideas for my wedding hashtag.... Me- Sahil..my would be wife name is Anchal...Marriage date- 21 Oct

Manvi, wednesday 29-Sep-21 2 53
A
Wedding Hashtag
Abhishek, The 29 September, 2021 at 17:06

Hi, can someone suggest a hashtag Bride- Sharanya Groom- Abhishek

Manvi, wednesday 29-Sep-21 3 65
M
Wedding hashtag
MANISHA, The 29 September, 2021 at 15:47

Hi Guys Please help us suggest a good hashtag for our wedding.Bride’s name - ManishaGroom’s Name - Yasharth Thank you

Manvi, wednesday 29-Sep-21 3 185

Groups

Inspiration