Recently commented on
When you hair doesn’t get enough nourishment or lacks moisture, you get split ends. This easy solution will solve all your problem 😊 Mash two medium slices of papaya with a fork or in a blender. Mix...
Please suggest for hashtag Groom- bhavya (chanu) Bride- Anmol (aana)
Jasmin Bhasin is looking absolutely stunning and she definitely knows how to add that glamour in all her look
Have you guys tried any of their lipsticks? Are they creamy and nice in texture? They come for some 500 bucks I guess!
Hey, Lovelies!💖 Weddings are a royal affair - a fairytale come true. Be it in a banquet hall or at a unique palace, a wedding is always a dream come true. The to-be-wed couples are constantly looking...
She looks gorgeous as ever and she is having a ball of a time. How many of you cannot wait for a getaway?
Hahaha, Ussse gift chaie and I can never deny her!I am planning to take her shopping!
Look at those pretty smiles. I love how they drop hints about their relationship on Instagram. They are my favourite couple now 😍
My best friend is getting it on 22nd Oct and I’m planning to wear something different. I have never experimented with silver colour and I really liked this outfit. Will this look on the wedding day? ...
I really like these 2 gorgeous designs. Which one will look better for Reception?
Guys what are the most popular cocktail drinks that guests prefer? I want to keep only 5-6 options. Please help me with the top 5!
Helloo!! Please help me out with a hashtag for the big day Bride’s name - Aastha Groom’s name - Vaibhav
Looking for some good and feasible leather bags. Please let me know a bunch of online websites from where u can get it!
Hello! I need hastag suggestions. Bride name: Diksha Groom name: Vatsalya Thanks!
Helloo!! Please help me out with a hashtag for the big day Bride’s name - Akanksha Misra Groom’a name - Chirag Anand
We both were office colleagues (Bride - Neha Pardeshi Groom - Mandar Ambre) ... But nothing started in the office.... Once he resigned from office he got in touch with me as I was the HR of that...
Please suggest couple hashtag for us Bride- Haneet Kaur Groom- Harpreet Singh Bhandari We both are born on the same date
My name is Vaishnavi & his name is Prathab. It's a love marriage. We both are telugus born and living in chennai. We are finally getting married after being in relationship for 10 years. Finally...
Has anyone experimented with hair colour at home? I want to give it a try. I have got rose gold colour yesterday but too scared to apply it
It'll add a legit fun element to the decor but we are just a little concerned because we both have a lot of young, naughty kids in our families! What would you do if you were in our place?
Hey Y'All!! 😍 The first Karwa Chauth is the time when a bride or bride-to-be decides whether she would follow into the footsteps of her elder generations and keep the fast or not! The Question Of The...
Please help me with some décor ideas for wedding poja at home
Please help with some natural anti aging remedies for my mother
Hey Everyone! What song are you dancing to with your Dad on your wedding day?! Can't wait to hear what everyone has chosen !!