Recently commented on
Hey people, can you please help me with some easy peasy tips to get glowing skin! Thank you in advance!
I wish to customise my wedding card in a very fun way. Any catchy or fun lines that you people can suggest?
Hey, Lovelies!💕💕 Some fashion trends are impeccably evergreen and a forever thing, but more exciting than that is when a fashion trend makes a bang on comeback to the headlines! The Poll Of The Day...
Why did you choose ""?
My parents wish to perform on my mehendi day. Please help with some song suggestions.
Hey guys please suggest a hashtag for Ankush Aggarwal and Diksha Chaudhary
Me and my FH are planning to keep the same, hby guys?
Guys please share some ideas how to start with the planning. I’m confused if I should book a property and just go to a club and party there. Help me with your suggestions
Hey all, can you please suggest some hashtags for Groom Manjunath and Bride Swati
Hi there ...needing some ideas for our couple hastag Preferable a general one where we can use it for every ceremony (wedding..reception..etc)..tq Sinthura Rissha
Bride: Sankruti Mehta (Gujju) - in Mumbai Groom: Paras Joshi (Brahmin) - in Lucknow Need hashtag suggestions! please feel free to add hindi phrases and drama!!
Hello ! I need a hashtag for a couple named Shaily and Shubham. Thanks!
Please suggest a hashtag for bride Samidha Agrawal/ shaily and groom: Shubham Singh.
Please suggest us with a wedding hashtag for Akash Tilwani (Akki) and Ankita Mehani (Anki)
Hello, Am looking for a wedding hashtag for Bride - Shriya Dawar & Groom - Mayank Aggarwal. Both hail from Delhi and are having a destination wedding in Jaipur.
Groom's name - Nipun Khanna Bride's name - Urvi Kackria Would really appreciate some help on this !! 🙂
Guys, what’s better to apply foundation and blush? Should I buy a beauty blender or a brush?
Is anyone mailing gifts or tourist packages to guests coming from out of town? I need ideas. We are having lots of guests travelling from Canada
I earlier thought to keep it simple and keep the engagement ring in a normal tray but my partner wants everything to go well with the theme. Can you guys help with some floral engagement tray designs ...
Hello Everyone! What is your plan for your honeymoon? Are you possibly having a mini-moon instead of an actual honeymoon because of the situation we're all in right now? Or going all out on honeymoon?...
What have you all thought about it? What are you planning to gift to the guests?
Please help me with some nice options guys! I'm planning to shed all my lockdown weight now