Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
D
Looking for yellow lehenga for mom
Deepika, The 27 September, 2021 at 11:56

I mother wish to wear a yellow colour lehenga on my wedding. Can you please help me with some designs

Mrunal, monday 27-Sep-21 1 33
C
Hashtag for wedding
Chirag, The 26 September, 2021 at 20:22

Bride: Shimee Gupta Groom: Chirag Jain Both met at BITS Pilani and went to IIM7 years of long distance relationship

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 2 49
Roshan
Wedding hashtag suggestions
Roshan, The 25 September, 2021 at 09:57

We are looking for wedding hashtag suggestions for Aradhana(bride) and Roshan(Groom). Any suggestions would be great.

Roshan, monday 27-Sep-21 4 69
B
Hashtag
Bhavna, The 22 September, 2021 at 15:29

Hi. Can anyone please suggest some catchy wedding hashtag for Gagan Gowda and Bhavna Jolly Please!!!!

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 8 77
S
Sam And Monica look so cute!
Sharon, The 24 September, 2021 at 17:06

I recently started following this couple on IG and they are so cute and madly in love with each other. I can watch their videos all day.

Vinika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 43
S
How about cutting an ice cream cake?
Sharon, The 25 September, 2021 at 13:38

Ice cream and cake, both are my favourites and I thought of ordering ice cream on my reception day. What do you guys think about this idea?

Vinika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 36
S
Get together of both the families
Simran, The 25 September, 2021 at 15:27

I am planning to set up a cute gettogether for both families. What do you guys think?

Vinika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 48
B
Please help with messy bun hairstyle
Barkha, The 27 September, 2021 at 10:30

Guys please help me with good messy bun hairstyle ideas

Vinika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 44
Rishita
Hashtag suggestion for Aakarsh And Rishita
Rishita, The 23 September, 2021 at 16:44

Hi. I am looking for indian wedding hastags for Rishita Saxena and Aakarsh Agarwal

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 6 211
D
Do you apply a Sunscreen to protect your hair?
Deepika, The 26 September, 2021 at 14:49

I recently got to know that there are sunscreen and spray to protect the hair from sun rays. Have you guys used it?

Deepika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 35
B
How long does henna stay?
Barkha, The 26 September, 2021 at 16:58

I was just thinking if I apply my mehendi 4 days before the wedding, will it still remain that dark?

Deepika, monday 27-Sep-21 1 46
S
Anyone planning to keep a Soda bar?
Sharon, The 26 September, 2021 at 18:01

I really like this idea and it’s quite different and fun! 😍

Deepika, monday 27-Sep-21 2 34
A
What all juices can you drink empty stomach?
Anita, The 26 September, 2021 at 15:37

Yesterday I was making my diet plan and was very confused what to add in my morning drink.

Jasleen, monday 27-Sep-21 2 60
S
Goa Or Pondicherry?
Sushma, The 26 September, 2021 at 16:24

Which location is better for honeymoon?

Jasleen, monday 27-Sep-21 2 46
I
Guys please suggest me some henna designs around my tummy area!
Ishita, The 25 September, 2021 at 17:32

Because I'm gonna wear short choli and lehenga lower than my belly button! So I was thinking of getting a small and trendy henna design around my tummy.

Barkha, monday 27-Sep-21 1 36
M
What to wear on mehendi ceremony?
Mrunal, The 26 September, 2021 at 13:28

I’m very confused with my mehend outfit. I was something very comfy. I’m not getting any design which looks good and is comfortable at the same time. Do you people have any good suggestion

Barkha, monday 27-Sep-21 1 32
A
Hashtag suggestions for Anand and Ishita
Anand, The 26 September, 2021 at 16:25

Hi Guys Need wedding hashtags suggestions for Anand Singla(nickname Sunny) and Ishita (Nickname Ishi).

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 4 286
Reena
Catchy hashtag
Reena, The 25 September, 2021 at 15:17

Hi, please suggest a good catchy hashtag for Reena( Bride) and Param (Groom).Thank you ❤️

Parshant, monday 27-Sep-21 4 103
S
Looking for a red saree
Shiriya, The 25 September, 2021 at 11:42

Guys please help me find a good red saree for my sister in law's wedding

Barkha, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 46
Harpreet
Hey brides!! How many of you will go for teeth whitening session before D-day?
Harpreet, The 26 September, 2021 at 11:22

I was planning to get one, has anyone of your experienced this before? I hope it's not painful!

Barkha, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 27
T
Wedding Hashtag Ideas
Tanvi, The 8 June, 2021 at 14:41

Hi guys, I'm getting married in 2021. Could you please help me with some unique hashtags? My name is Tanvi Raghvani and my fiancé's name is Piyush Patel. Thank you X

Tanvi, sunday 26-Sep-21 4 146
P
Need an eye-catching and unique wedding hashtag
Pallavi, The 26 September, 2021 at 06:21

Hi.. I'm looking for a unique and eye-catching hashtag for our wedding. So I'm Pallavi Parab and my fiancé is Shashank (Gopal) Parab.. It all started with a friend request on instagram. Thank you in...

Manvi, sunday 26-Sep-21 5 102
H
Suggest a hashtag
Harleen, The 25 September, 2021 at 17:54

Please suggest a hashtag for Harshleen pahwa and harjas duggal. It’s their engagement in 1 week.

Manvi, sunday 26-Sep-21 2 100
D
Help me with home remedies for dry hair
Devyani, The 25 September, 2021 at 11:27

My hair is super dry and now it’s getting really difficult to manage. Please help me with some home remedies

Deepika, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 32

Groups

Inspiration