Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Gunjan
Hashtag help alert
Gunjan, The 21 September, 2021 at 04:20

Hello Please suggest a good catchy hashtag for us My name is gunjan kohli ans his name is vaibhav nagpal and we have been together since 9 years I have been trying a lot but didn’t land up on anything...

Surbhi, tuesday 28-Sep-21 6 77
Manvi
Weekly Poll: Messy Bun Or Neat Bun?
Manvi, The 22 September, 2021 at 17:03

Hey, Lovelies! 💙 Whether it is the wedding season or not, hairstyles are something that adds the extra oomph to any look! What Do You Prefer? A Messy Bun Or A Neat Bun?🤔😍

67%

8 votes

33%

4 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 28-Sep-21 4 56
Manvi
This Or That: Defined Brows Or Bushy Brows??
Manvi, The 23 September, 2021 at 14:56

Hello Pretty Ladies!!💕💕 It’s rightly said that you must never underestimate the power of the eyebrow 😎 Tell Us What’s Your Style: Defined Brows Or Bushy Brows?😍

57%

4 votes

43%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 28-Sep-21 3 50
A
Is tea and coffee stall required in summers?
Anita, The 25 September, 2021 at 15:06

I think summer’s in Delhi is quite hot and people usually prefer something cold. Me and partner were thinking to skip the tea and coffee stall and add more mocktail options. What do you couples think?...

Nupur, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 45
R
Hair extensions for your pre wedding functions?
Ragini, The 26 September, 2021 at 10:15

Or will you guys go natural only? With your natural locks!

Nupur, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 44
R
Some beauty care tips for wedding glow
Ragini, The 27 September, 2021 at 15:00

I want my skin to glow on D-day. What are some tips I can opt for same ?

Jasleen, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 55
I
Jewellery For groom
Indeep, The 27 September, 2021 at 14:24

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some good jewellery designs to match with a beige sherwani. Please share some designs

Jasleen, tuesday 28-Sep-21 1 39
I
What are the latest lehenga colour trends?
Ishita, The 27 September, 2021 at 13:20

I want to opt something out of the box, could you please help me with same? Thanks in advance

Jasleen, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 54
S
Outfit suggestions for mom
Sanjana, The 27 September, 2021 at 17:00

My mom is confused on what to wear on mehndi function and wedding day, could you please help me with some ideas

Jasleen, tuesday 28-Sep-21 1 33
N
Is it neceessary to wear full face makeup whenever we go out?
Nainika, The 28 September, 2021 at 09:32

What do you girls think? I think liquid or cream tint is armed with multi-tasking powers and can lend colour to your lips, cheeks, and lids. And is sufficient for a minimalistic look. What do you...

Jasleen, tuesday 28-Sep-21 1 29
Jimit
How to make custom to do list with due dates in the app
Jimit, The 27 September, 2021 at 22:10

How to make custom to do list with due dates in the app

Jimit, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 45
R
#Hashtag needed for wedding of Ritika and Manan
Ritika, The 27 September, 2021 at 18:28

Hi people, I need hashtag suggestions for wedding of Ritika(bride) and Manan(groom). Here are their details:Bride's name: Ritika KohliNick name: NaanuHobby: Professional Baker Groom's name: Manan...

Manvi, tuesday 28-Sep-21 2 314 1
G
Pre bridal regime
Geeta, The 27 September, 2021 at 17:50

Hi, I recently went for holidays in Goa and got a severe sun tan and marriage is around the corner..please suggest remedies. I am really worried.

Geeta, tuesday 28-Sep-21 4 65
J
Jutti with lehenga
Jasleen, The 27 September, 2021 at 11:00

Guys will jutti look good with lehenga or should I go for heels?

Nitya, monday 27-Sep-21 3 53
S
Hashtag name
Sakshi, The 27 September, 2021 at 16:18

Send me a hashtag for Raj and sakshi

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 3 209
J
Hashtag
Jiya, The 27 September, 2021 at 13:58

Priyanka & Abhas Ainu & Dugdug

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 4 62
S
Finger mehndi designs
Sonal, The 27 September, 2021 at 16:27

Hi brides, please help me with some finger mehndi designs

Sanjana, monday 27-Sep-21 1 35
G
Mehndi
Geeta, The 19 September, 2021 at 10:49

How many days before wedding mehndi should be applied?

Geeta, monday 27-Sep-21 2 54
Z
Looking for a decorator
Zara, The 27 September, 2021 at 15:44

I am looking for a decorator, any leads would be appreciated

Zara, monday 27-Sep-21 27
D
Hashtag for the wedding
Deeksha, The 26 September, 2021 at 23:58

Hellooo! I need your help! My sister is getting married we cannot think of a unique hashtag. Could you please help me? The bride’s name is Gunjan and the groom’s name is Ravneet.

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 4 57
R
Hashtag Suggestions For Ritika & Rahul
Ritika, The 27 September, 2021 at 13:45

Hi, we are looking for wedding hashtag suggestions For Ritika and Rahul Any suggestions would be great.

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 3 581
G
Hashtag for Ked and Gavina
Gavina, The 27 September, 2021 at 10:41

Would greatly appreciate some suggestions. Thank you

Manvi, monday 27-Sep-21 3 31
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy Facewash for dry skin
Tara, The 27 September, 2021 at 10:03

If chemical facewash gives you reaction then don’t worry, I have got you covered. Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 2 teaspoons of raw milk. You will obtain a fine lotion, which you can apply on the skin...

Ragini, monday 27-Sep-21 2 57
S
How many guests have you guys finalised for your wedding?
Sonal, The 26 September, 2021 at 11:53

Have you guys decided on the number and who all to include in your list!?

Indeep, monday 27-Sep-21 2 50

Groups

Inspiration