Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
A
How do you like this Jutti Design?
Aashna, The 19 July, 2021 at 12:54

I found these very elegant and good to go with subtle outfits! What do you think?

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 48
S
How can I reuse my Sagan ceremony's outfit!
Sanya, The 19 July, 2021 at 18:07

I wore a heavy red Sharara but don't know what to do with it now. I don't wish to dump the outfit. What can I do with it?

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 1 46
S
Looking for venues for wedding functions in South Delhi!
Sonal, The 19 July, 2021 at 18:41

Hi people, any leads would be appreciated

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 1 26
Sukriti
Hastag for wedding
Sukriti, The 19 July, 2021 at 12:49

Hi ..I need funny& crazy hashatg for my wedding Bride : Sukriti Behl Groom : Ankur Wasdev

Shruti, tuesday 20-Jul-21 8 104
A
Ring for fashion or a forever bond of togetherness?
Aashna, The 27 November, 2020 at 15:13

I have observed, nowadays people take the wedding rings in a fashion sense but forget the actual meaning of the ritual. Which is wrong according to me. What is your take on this?

Ann, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 71
V
Wedding hashtags
Vrushali, The 19 July, 2021 at 19:25

Suggest wedding hashtags for Vrushali and Chetan

Manvi, monday 19-Jul-21 2 46
Manish
Wedding Hashtags
Manish, The 13 July, 2021 at 23:54

Hey All, Looking for some cool hashtags for our marriage. Groom Name - ManishBride Name - PrachiCan someone suggest a cool one..?

Manvi, monday 19-Jul-21 4 74
Nikita
Bachelorette Photo Ideas!
Nikita, The 19 July, 2021 at 13:27

Hi girlies! I am looking for some latest bachelorette photo inspo! TIA

Sanya, monday 19-Jul-21 1 41
K
Wedding Skincare Routine!!
Karnika, The 18 July, 2021 at 13:05

Hi people, I am getting married this year and looking for some effective skincare routine for sensitive skin.

Karnika, monday 19-Jul-21 1 62
D
How heavy is your bridal lehenga? :p
Deepika, The 19 July, 2021 at 11:19

Mine is 2 kg. What about you girls? 😛

Karnika, monday 19-Jul-21 1 60
B
HD or Airbrush?
Barkha, The 18 July, 2021 at 14:59

Hello girls! Are you opting for an Airbrush or HD makeup?

Monica, monday 19-Jul-21 2 45
Monica
I want to gift a gold Kada to my Mother in law
Monica, The 19 July, 2021 at 14:13

Its her birthday on 28th July. My mother in law loves wearing accessories so thought of gifting the same. Can you guys please share some simple designs. Thanks!

Monica, monday 19-Jul-21 46
Vinika
Candle decor on wedding!
Vinika, The 18 July, 2021 at 18:24

Guys I’m very confused! Is it a good idea to go for a candle decor on the wedding day?

Nikita, monday 19-Jul-21 1 52
S
Find a Wedding Hastag
Sukirti, The 9 February, 2021 at 17:52

Hey guys! I need a crazy yet meaningful wedding hashtag. Here are some details- Bride - Avni Groom- ShashankKolkataMarwari

Sukriti, monday 19-Jul-21 3 93
Prerna
Looking for heavy diamond earrings!
Prerna, The 17 July, 2021 at 20:44

Can anyone help me with the same?

Sakshi, monday 19-Jul-21 1 50
Khushi
Emerald Or Polki?
Khushi, The 18 July, 2021 at 12:50

What type of jewellery is in trend these days?

Sakshi, monday 19-Jul-21 2 50
B
Sharara Or lehenga for mehendi?
Barkha, The 19 July, 2021 at 11:04

I’m soo confused! I tried both the options and both are looking really good. Now I’m confused which one to finalise for mehendi!

Sakshi, monday 19-Jul-21 1 46
M
Request for Wedding Hashtag Suggestions
MS., The 14 July, 2021 at 19:13

Hi I would really appreciate some suggestions for wedding hashtags, something creative yet simple. Bride's Name: Nandini Sharma Groom's Name: Shobit Khanna Thank you in advance.

Manvi, monday 19-Jul-21 3 75
Nikita
Lehenga
Nikita, The 17 July, 2021 at 13:56

Are you guys planning to wear the lehenga the whole time or are you planning to change in between?

Naina, monday 19-Jul-21 1 30
P
Hashtag Help
Prerna, The 29 June, 2021 at 13:35

Hi, Could you guys help me with some pun intended hashtags for Groom - Vivek Bhambhwani & Bride - Siddhi Likhe ! Thank you in advance

Manvi, sunday 18-Jul-21 4 107
K
Weddinghashtag
Kiran, The 6 July, 2021 at 22:56

Hey can u pls suggest few hashtags for Ashish and Surabhi(sur) .Both are doctors(eye surgeons) First met in Manipal

Manvi, sunday 18-Jul-21 5 79
P
Hashtag
Prathyusha, The 18 July, 2021 at 14:06

Hey , Can you please suggest some hashtags for Prathyusha and Srikanth. Regards, Prathyusha.

Manvi, sunday 18-Jul-21 4 82
Nirav
Hashtag needed asap please!
Nirav, The 18 July, 2021 at 17:36

Hello-I need a hashtag for my cousins wedding next week. They are located in US. Names are Nirav Jhaveri and Chandni Thakkar. Can you suggest hashtags please?

Manvi, sunday 18-Jul-21 2 95
S
A Hair Bun or a Fairy Hairstyle with gown?
Sanya, The 18 July, 2021 at 12:13

What do you think will suit the best

Devyani, sunday 18-Jul-21 1 53

Groups

Inspiration