Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Yash
Wedding Hashtag
Yash, The 21 July, 2021 at 10:27

Hey Surbhi, Can you suggest some hashtags for my wedding for Yash and Rani?

Yash, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 151
D
After wedding planning :p
Deepika, The 21 July, 2021 at 10:23

We have maintained an Excel sheet and divided all home tasks equally What about you guys?

Barkha, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 38
S
Help with Jhumka Design
Shiriya, The 21 July, 2021 at 09:45

Hey girls! Please suggest me some nice jhumka designs to match with my yellow sharara.

Naina, wednesday 21-Jul-21 1 45
I
i am looking for customised latkans for all my bridesmaids!
Ishita, The 20 July, 2021 at 09:33

Hi people, we have thought of going customised with latkans. How do you like the idea? I think it's amazing! Please share a bunch of designs with me.

Surbhi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 1 60
B
Such beautiful customised kaleere!
Bhavika, The 20 July, 2021 at 09:55

These look so innovative and out of the box. How do you brides like it?

Aashna, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 53
Aakriti
When did you guys realise he’s the one?
Aakriti, The 21 July, 2021 at 10:59

For me it was when he got pizza and coke instead of flowers on our first date 😍😋 What about you girls?

Aakriti, wednesday 21-Jul-21 38
Z
How many of you are getting married in the month of August?
Zara, The 20 July, 2021 at 11:36

Looking at the current circumstances, Couples are expecting the third wave. How are you guys planning your wedding?

Aashna, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 42
Prerna
Digital invites or Handmade invites?!?
Prerna, The 20 July, 2021 at 11:43

What do you guys prefer the most? I think digital invites are the best option to choose at this point in time!

Aashna, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 59
Vandana
Hashtag
Vandana, The 19 July, 2021 at 20:06

Please suggest a hashtag for Toshika and Viresh

Manvi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 4 60
N
Hashtag- Neha & Sanket
Neha, The 17 July, 2021 at 15:41

Hey Surbhi, You are doing a wonderful Job! Kuddos!! Can you please suggest some hashtags for Neha Oswal and Sanket Bhilare Regards,Neha

Surbhi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 6 353
B
Does homemade face mask actually works?
Barkha, The 20 July, 2021 at 13:57

Guys I really don’t believe that home made natural ingredient mask actually work and if they do, they take a lot of time to show results. I usually prefer going for face mask from different brands. Do...

Naina, tuesday 20-Jul-21 1 59
H
Wedding traditions
Harry, The 20 July, 2021 at 15:23

Hello. I have been in India for some time and have been invited to a wedding. I, unfortunately, do not know the traditions and customs .... Can you tell me what I need to know before attending this...

Surbhi, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 50
Aditi
Hashtags Suggestions
Aditi, The 20 July, 2021 at 15:17

Hi please suggest good hashtags for Aditi and Kush. Thanks

Manvi, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 42
K
Hashtag
Kajal, The 20 July, 2021 at 12:01

Please suggest a hashtag for Kajal and Sumit

Manvi, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 90
Anurag
Hashtag needed
Anurag, The 20 July, 2021 at 12:05

Hi Please help fot Anurag and. Swati

Surbhi, tuesday 20-Jul-21 4 50
I
Skincare Routine For Grooms?!?
Indeep, The 19 July, 2021 at 15:01

Is this even a thing people? If yes then any tips would be appreciated

Harsh, tuesday 20-Jul-21 1 50
Urvi
Hashtag help!!
Urvi, The 15 July, 2021 at 00:23

Any hashtag suggestions for Urvi Gupta and Tarun Sood? We have been racking our brains forever, but nothing good coming out. Any help would be appreciated

Surbhi, tuesday 20-Jul-21 5 63
Nikita
How to preserve rose Forever?!?
Nikita, The 20 July, 2021 at 13:33

My fiance gave me a flower 2 years back and I wish to preserve the same for our lifetime. How to do that ya?

Deepika, tuesday 20-Jul-21 1 40
Ria
Hashtags
Ria, The 19 July, 2021 at 18:31

Please suggest funny and cool hashtags for Vibhor and Anshika

Silky, tuesday 20-Jul-21 5 79
Prerna
This bridal look is 'jaadu'
Prerna, The 18 July, 2021 at 11:25

The beauteous saree and the Polki jewellery are complementing so well ya!! I am in the love with the outfit!! How do you guys like it?

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 59
Suyasha
Wine Lehenga for your wedding!
Suyasha, The 18 July, 2021 at 14:26

I have never seen a bridal outfit in this colour. I love the lehenga detailing and the blouse cut looks so good. I think this a perfect option for brides who are looking for a very unique style for...

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 3 59
D
Is it important to wear payal on your wedding day?
Deepika, The 18 July, 2021 at 16:19

My lehenga is very heavy and I’m also wearing high heels to match my partner's height. I tried a lot of payal options and all are quite heavy. Is It okay if I don’t opt for it?

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 2 35
Riya
A perfect haldi decor!
Riya, The 18 July, 2021 at 16:42

Guys how do you like this haldi decor?

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 3 73
N
Bridesmaid invitation for Sister In law!
Naina, The 19 July, 2021 at 09:57

Guys my sister in law is very close to me and I’m inviting her to my bachelorette party. I have already decided my bridesmaid box for my friends but I thought of gifting my sister in law a different...

Ragini, tuesday 20-Jul-21 3 60

Groups

Inspiration