Recently commented on
I recently went for wedding jewellery shopping and liked one choker. I have never worn a choker set and I’m confused if it's going to be comfortable to wear.
From a long time I was trying to cut down on my sugar intake. Recently I have started having jaggery instead of sugar. I have heard it helps in better digestion but I haven’t seen any visible result...
Hey, Y'all brides-to-be! 😍💛 How are you keeping up with your skincare routine? Are you also trying to soothe the dry skin texture until you hit the big day? 😮 We have got you covered with the best...
My wedding is in Jim Corbett and I’m personally planning to welcome all my close guests with these orchid garlands. Do you people have any other nice garland design to suggest?
Hi people, I have thought of working out from home. Can you guys please help me with some basic exercises for the start? TIA
Hi guys, please help me with a bunch of ideas!
I am not sure about this, it would be great if you guys could help me with it
Please suggest hashtags for Vaibhavi and Piyush
Hey Surbhi, can you help me with some fun and meaningful hashtags for Prakhar and Gunjan? Thanks in advance
Can u give me some cool funny hastag for Himanshu and Sushmita.
Hi! Could you please suggest me some hashtags for Shagun and Dhaval? Thanks XOXO
Please suggest some good hashtags for Shreya and Siddharth
Hi, I am looking for hashtag and mix name of Nitin and Supriya. Please suggest some.
Hi guys, i am a Muslim and don't know much about Punjabi wedding traditions. It would be great if you could help me with some info!
Is there any kind of decisions that changed your life for good?
Hey, Y'all! Indian weddings are all about bright colours so why not add a bling to your wedding nails? 😍 The question of the day is, Weekday Poll: Which Nail Art Design Do You Like The Most?!?!
Why did you choose ""?
Hey, Y'all! Have you zeroed on your honeymoon location yet? Are you planning a national or international vacation with your boo? The question of the day is, Fill in The Blanks: _____ is our favourite...
We at WeddingWire India, recently observed a list of non-saaya dates that had growing demands for wedding ceremonies. We spoke to an astrologer to understand the growing demand of Non-Saaya Dates this...