Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
R
All the way to Blue Floral Cake
Ragini, The 19 July, 2021 at 17:27

I have never seen one such cake designs. Already tastes like 'JANNAT'

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 77
R
Tropical vibes with a floral umbrella- absolute bliss
Ragini, The 20 July, 2021 at 10:28

This bride is slaying her intimate wedding entry! I love the concept of umbrella ya!

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 45
D
Pink makes everything look good!💟
Deepika, The 20 July, 2021 at 13:35

This outfit truly depicts my style. I love embroidery and thread work and I think it will be a great option for mehendi function 💗

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 4 64
Akshara
Seal the deal with a cake! 😍😋
Akshara, The 20 July, 2021 at 18:59

Making it official with a cake like this. What do you guys think?

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 76
N
Pink and blue theme for wedding?
Naina, The 21 July, 2021 at 11:55

I really like the pink and blue theme but my partner said that it will give a baby shower vibe. I'm very confused now 😔

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 44
B
Seashell never looked this beautiful before!
Barkha, The 21 July, 2021 at 12:56

This wedding shopping have introduced me to so many beautiful designs and patterns but this is my absolute favourite. This hand shell bracelet is giving such a different vibe. Isn’t it?

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 39
S
i wish to have full-fledged wedding functions!
Sanya, The 21 July, 2021 at 14:13

The way we used to have before. From enlightening sagan ceremony to a rocking reception function, the happiness of celebrating rituals with all the guests was different. But now I don't think we will...

Nikita, thursday 22-Jul-21 1 47
S
i am going to wear my dad's Vintage Watch at my Wedding!
Simran, The 21 July, 2021 at 15:01

He gave me it when I entered my college and i have kept the watch safe. Now I will wear it to my wedding function.

Nikita, thursday 22-Jul-21 2 32
R
Diamond Or Gold, what do you guys prefer more?
Ragini, The 21 July, 2021 at 15:40

I prefer gold because I think it's a great investment. What about you guys?

Nikita, thursday 22-Jul-21 3 51
S
Malaika Arora = Fitness Queen!!
Sanjana, The 17 June, 2021 at 16:07

I just love how she manages to keep care of her body and health. From gymming to yoga, Malaika Arora tops the game of fitness! I so wanna have one such body on my D-day! Uffff!!

Jessica, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 78
Z
Benefits of Having Dry Fruits every morning?
Zara, The 24 June, 2021 at 22:15

Do you think dry fruits help in reducing weight?

Jessica, wednesday 21-Jul-21 50
S
I have started going on Morning Walks
Simran, The 4 July, 2021 at 10:27

An early morning walk helps in keeping your mind and body fresh and shreds weight faster. How many of you have started working out these days?

Jessica, wednesday 21-Jul-21 1 67
D
What all juices are good for heart and digestion?
Disha, The 12 July, 2021 at 10:02

Can you guys help me with the same?

Jessica, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 51
D
Does caffeine cause acne?
Deepika, The 17 July, 2021 at 10:52

I’m a coffee addict and I recently got to know that excess caffeine leads to acne. Is this true?

Jessica, wednesday 21-Jul-21 37
J
Wedding Hashtag
Jeffrey, The 21 July, 2021 at 16:55

Please suggest wedding Hashtag for Jeffrey and Irene

Manvi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 40
S
Wedding hashtags
Soumya, The 18 July, 2021 at 00:23

Hey surbhi , you’re doing a great job with hashtags could you please help me with one too , Please ♥️ Names are : Aashima Aggarwal and Dhaval Srivastava thankyouu ♥️🥰

Manvi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 54
S
Best nail designs
Sharon, The 21 July, 2021 at 13:21

Hi! Can you people suggest me some good nail art designs. Looking for some unique designs for my wedding ceremonies.

Devyani, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 40
S
Hashtag
Saher, The 21 July, 2021 at 12:12

Heyy! Could you please create a hashtag for Duaa & Suhel!! Thank youuu

Manvi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 10 83
Aakriti
Half up Hairstyle!
Aakriti, The 20 July, 2021 at 15:41

Hey girls! I really like this half up hairstyle and the curls look really pretty, isn’t it?

Taleeha, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 52
Shruti
Hashtag
Shruti, The 20 July, 2021 at 08:06

Can u give me some cool funny hastag fir nikhita n alok

Prajkta, wednesday 21-Jul-21 8 77
Sakshi
What’s the best time to workout ?
Sakshi, The 19 July, 2021 at 12:32

Guys I’m a very lazy person and it’s really difficult for me to wake up early in the morning. Apart from morning, what is the best time to work out?

Taleeha, wednesday 21-Jul-21 3 60
P
Hashtags
Priyanka, The 21 July, 2021 at 13:29

Hey ... Please suggest hastags for Priyanka and Kartik ..

Manvi, wednesday 21-Jul-21 2 98
I
Looking for a caterer!
Indeep, The 11 April, 2021 at 17:08

Hey guys! I am looking for a caterer please send in some good names!!

Catering, wednesday 21-Jul-21 1 47
N
Can’t find the perfect lehenga! Help Please!
Naina, The 20 July, 2021 at 16:52

Its been 2 months since I started my wedding shopping and till now I am not able to find the perfect lehenga for my wedding day. I have been so many places but liked nothing. I’m planning to wear a...

Barkha, wednesday 21-Jul-21 1 36

Groups

Inspiration