You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

S
Simran

Jalandhar Cantt, Jalandhar · From November of 2019

Happily married 🎉

July 16, 2021

74days 9hours

Discussions

S
Get together of both the families
Simran, The September 25, 2021 at 15:27

I am planning to set up a cute gettogether for both families. What do you guys think?

Vinika, yesterday at 12:38 2 5
S
i am looking for the latest jutti designs!
Simran, The September 23, 2021 at 15:32

Would prefer pastel colours! TIA

Simran, thursday 23-Sep-21 1
S
How do you like these nails?
Simran, The September 22, 2021 at 11:31

It's my fiances birthday in the coming week and I am have planned to keep these nails. I like the design. What do you think?

Sakshi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 7
S
Dahi Jalebi or Vanilla Ice-cream Jalebi
Simran, The September 19, 2021 at 15:10

Just when we think the world won't get any weirder, it does. Yesterday I saw an uncle eating Dahi Jalebi and I was like.. !? Have you ever tried it?

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 2 9
S
What are you planning to wear on your Reception?!?
Simran, The September 18, 2021 at 13:56

Hi everyone I am totally confused on what to wear on my reception. Don’t wish to go for gown but something else. Please help me with the some ideas! TIA

Muskan, monday 20-Sep-21 1 5
Nikita
Neutral Lips and Colourful Jewellery!
Nikita, The September 15, 2021 at 13:58

What a mesmerizing combination! I like how brides are slaying their simple wedding look with elegant jewellery and subtle makeup. How many of you are planning to keep one such look for the wedding...

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3
S
i am totally in love with this oh-so-pretty crimson lehenga!
Sanjana, The September 15, 2021 at 14:19

I have never seen one such red lehenga. This pure silk lehenga set paired with a pure organza dupatta is ruling the bridal wardrobe! Also, the jaal work is topping the whole look

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 4
N
Chaat corner at wedding- Yayy or Nayy!?
Nainika, The September 15, 2021 at 15:17

I am seriously very confused about this! What to do?

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3
S
Wedding Nails!
Simran, The September 15, 2021 at 13:19

What type of nails is everyone doing for their big day? Are you going simple or over the top? Since I don't get my nails done all the time because of my job, I want to have something simple but still...

Sharon, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 4
S
He snores and i hate it!
Simran, The September 13, 2021 at 16:20

We have been together on a couple of vacations and short getaways and I have observed that he snores a lot! I made a video of him a couple of days back! Haha!

Ragini, monday 13-Sep-21 1 3
S
This hairdo looks so pretty!
Simran, The September 11, 2021 at 16:18

I am in love with hairstyles. Simple yet beautiful! How many of you are planning to opt for one such hairdo?

Aashna, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2 9
S
a Rose Decor On Cocktail Ceremony!
Simran, The September 8, 2021 at 12:22

I always wanted to opt for a rose decor for my cocktail ceremony. What do you guys think? A decor of different colours of roses! 😍

Anita, wednesday 8-Sep-21 1 5
R
How to not get Hustled !?!
Rajan, The September 7, 2021 at 00:23

I live in the UK and will be doing a destination wedding in Kerala, I am worried that vendors and resorts will give me "special" soaring prices as I am not local and from foreign. What can I do to...

Rajan, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2
A
Pre wedding Shoot like Anushka & Ranbir 😍
Anita, The September 7, 2021 at 10:43

I wish to a very fun bollywood style pre wedding shoot like this scene in ADHM. What have you guys decided?

Simran, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2
S
What a classy look!
Sushma, The September 7, 2021 at 11:11

This blue thread work gown outfit is perfect option for mehendi night or even for an after party look. The print is adding so much of magic. What do you people think? Is this a steal for you brides? ...

J
Need help with wedding chooda options
Jasleen, The September 7, 2021 at 11:41

My outfit is very heavy and I want to keep my chooda very simple and light. Any good suggestions that you brides can help me with

B
Does red lipstick look good on dark skin?
Barkha, The September 7, 2021 at 12:21

I was always very shy to put red lipstick as a lot of people say that it doesn’t suit on dark skin. I’m wearing a kanchipuram saree on my big day and my makeup artist have recommended me a red...

D
Potli bags as wedding favors on mehendi?
Deepika, The September 7, 2021 at 13:01

Most of girls look forward to the mehendi function. I wish to make it very special and a different experience for them. I’m planning to keep a potlibag stall where all my girlies can have fun and pick...

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2
Nikita
This cascading red gown is Gorggg!!
Nikita, The September 7, 2021 at 13:30

A pleated top lends depth to an all-red attire. Include subtle hints of colours! This outfit is perfect for reception night! Don't you girls think?

Prerna
Bandhej dupatta looks so pretty!
Prerna, The September 7, 2021 at 13:56

This bride looks beautiful in the whole look but her Bandhej Dupatta adds a cherry on the cake. I am planning to opt for one such dupatta and match it well with the colour of my outfit

Deepika, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2
R
Appreciation: Mandap Decor
Ragini, The September 7, 2021 at 14:17

From a grand domed wedding mandap with a roof dotted with blooms, bamboo canopies to romantic corners of flowers and vivid colours, this mandap decor is AMAZEBALLS!

I
These cookies are perfect for gifting
Ishita, The September 7, 2021 at 14:44

What do you guys think about it?

Simran, tuesday 7-Sep-21 3
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Tara Sutaria Outshines Elegance
Sarika, The September 7, 2021 at 15:33

The breathtaking Tara Sutaria is Spotted wearing a cherry red pre-draped satin-silk saree with a marodi and dabka work blouse, an organza silk pallu and a cutwork belt. How do you girls like the...

Sakshi, wednesday 8-Sep-21 2
Z
Sisspatti and Haath Phool
Zara, The September 7, 2021 at 16:12

This one-of-a-kind sispatti & haath Phool pairing deserves a special place in every bride’s jewellery trunk! Yes or no? I have never seen one such haathphool design ever. What do you guys think? ...

Deepika, tuesday 7-Sep-21 2
S
Latest Hairstyle Ideas For Cocktail Night
Simran, The September 5, 2021 at 14:01

Hi everyone, looking for some good hairstyle ideas. Suggest please

Prerna, sunday 5-Sep-21 1 3
S
Sapno Ka Rajkumar Mil Hi Gaya!
Simran, The September 4, 2021 at 12:24

Appreciation Post: I am so lucky to have found him. He is legit a gem of a person. From looking after my health to being on top of my wishes, he knows it all! I cannot wait to marry him.

Ishita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 5
S
Pre-bridal makeover!
Simran, The September 3, 2021 at 16:14

What is a pre-bridal makeover? And, how many of you have opted for the same? My sister suggested me opt for this but i am not sure about it.

Simran, friday 3-Sep-21 5
S
How to get those cheekbones?!?
Simran, The September 1, 2021 at 13:45

Hi Girls, I have seen a lot of brides with sharp cheekbones and I want them too! Please share some tips and tricks for the same! TIA!

Naina, wednesday 1-Sep-21 1 4
Z
My dad got emotional last night!
Zara, The August 29, 2021 at 10:29

We were discussing about my wedding and suddenly he started sobbing. I really don't know how am I going to do without him! He's my hero!!!

Zara, wednesday 1-Sep-21 2
Harleen
How many of you are planning to go for airbrush makeup?
Harleen, The August 27, 2021 at 19:06

I have heard this makeup is long-lasting ad gives a good finish as well!!

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1
J
Best hair colour for brides
Jasleen, The August 28, 2021 at 11:53

I wish to make a mini makeover before my wedding. Do you guys have any good suggestions for subtle hair colours that will go good with Indian attires?

Barkha, tuesday 31-Aug-21 2
D
a full desi vibe
Deepika, The August 28, 2021 at 12:28

I love these kinds of setup. They give a full Indian wedding vibe and feel so colourful. I really feel like going for something like this for my mehndi and haldi. Do you guys also enjoy such desi...

Simran, sunday 29-Aug-21 1