You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Suyasha
Suyasha

Bangalore, India · From February of 2020

🕐 Left for my wedding...

November 28, 2023

790days 12hours : 53min

Discussions

Suyasha
What to give with wedding invite
Suyasha, The September 25, 2021 at 11:08

Apart from sweets, what are the other options that we can give with the wedding invite?

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 3
Ritika
Best season of get married
Ritika, The September 20, 2021 at 15:34

My cousin is planning to get married next year and she asked me this question and I was very confused I thought I’ll ask you guys. What do you guys think? What’s the best season/ month to get married...

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 2
Surbhi
Designer Ashima Leena Unveils ‘Nazm-e-Mahal’ at FDCI India Couture Week 2021! ✨
Surbhi, The September 20, 2021 at 23:36

Hey, pretty brides-to-be! 🌸 Do you love everything royal? Are you planning to add a pinch of regal vibes to your wedding outfits? If it's a YES, then we have got an exclusive collection of beautiful...

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3
N
Latest lehenga design
Naina, The September 21, 2021 at 10:07

Hey, I’m looking for some pastel lehenga designs. Can anyone please help

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 1
S
Customised chocolate box with card
Sharon, The September 21, 2021 at 10:31

While discussing about our wedding cards yesterday, My fiancé suggested that we should go for something like this with the wedding card. He said that this will look different and people will enjoy it....

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 4
D
Are you keeping a fruit chat counter?
Deepika, The September 21, 2021 at 12:03

Honestly I don’t think anyone enjoys that. When there’s butter chicken and naan, who would think of fruits?

Rachit, thursday 23-Sep-21 2
M
What the best red lip shade for medium skin tone?
Mrunal, The September 21, 2021 at 12:38

I have tried Russian red and I wish to give other shades a try.

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 1
Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Wedding Favours?😍
Manvi, The September 21, 2021 at 12:53

Hey lovelies!💖 Cheer, joy and an aura of togetherness envelop the traditional wedding ceremonies in India, courtesy our loved ones. They have taken the time, put in the effort and blessed the solemn...

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 2
I
How long should you wait between each step of your skincare routine?
Ishita, The September 21, 2021 at 14:55

I think 30 seconds is more than enough. What do you girls think?

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2
Z
Varun Sood and Divya Agarwal: i admire this couple a lot!
Zara, The September 21, 2021 at 16:50

I love how Varun keeps a lining of protective nature around Divya and how easily she understands him! How do you like the chemistry of this couple?

Mrunal, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Deepika Padukone Standing Out In Lime Green Saree
Sarika, The September 16, 2021 at 10:49

If you are looking to upgrade your festive wardrobe, it is time to inject unconventional hues into your lineup. This saree is all you need to amp up a sundowner wedding and is perfect for all the...

Suyasha, friday 17-Sep-21 3
Suyasha
What should be the budget for an International honeymoon?
Suyasha, The September 17, 2021 at 13:24

Guys yesterday I was doing all my wedding budgeting and got stuck with my honeymoon budget. We are planning for an International destination, maybe Bali or Mauritius. What should be the ideal budget...

Suyasha, friday 17-Sep-21 4
Suyasha
Looking for choker jewellery
Suyasha, The September 14, 2021 at 13:24

I’m looking for some choker jewellery design for my yellow saree. Do you guys have any good suggestions

Deepika, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1 6
S
Looking for pony tail style
Sharon, The September 12, 2021 at 16:18

I’m wearing a sharara on mehendi and wish to opt for a pony tail hairstyle. Can you guys share some inspirational images for the look

Suyasha, tuesday 14-Sep-21 1
Bhavika
Our Wedding Story - Bhavika & Kunal // Bhavrangthebehl // Wedding Highlights
Bhavika, The September 13, 2021 at 00:46

When Everything Else Fails..Love Prevails! "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person"

Bhavika, wednesday 15-Sep-21 4
D
Should we book different photographer for bride and groom side?
Deepika, The September 13, 2021 at 10:01

Are you guys planning to book 2 different photographers like one team for groom and other photographer team for bride or going for a common team who will capture both the sides?

Suyasha, tuesday 14-Sep-21 2
Nikita
Reception Footwear
Nikita, The September 14, 2021 at 09:07

How about wearing one such footwear for the reception ceremony? These heels look classy ya! 💛 How do you like it? 😍

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3
A
This lehenga colour looks so fresh and gleaming!
Aashna, The September 14, 2021 at 09:40

This lehenga colour is uniquely fresh and is definitely an outfit inspo for all the brides-to-be! If you love playing with different outfit colours, then this d-day lehenga is apt! 😍

Monica
i am already drooling over this 'golgappa' Counter!
Monica, The September 14, 2021 at 10:24

People keep vodka shots, I am going to keep golgappa shots at my wedding! 🤣 Do you like this idea? 😍

Suyasha
Most relatable meme 😜
Suyasha, The September 2, 2021 at 14:02

Have you guys experienced this?

Devyani, thursday 2-Sep-21 2 9
S
Couple Goals much?
Sanya, The September 2, 2021 at 10:55

Haha, my first reaction after seeing this picture was- Hmm, legit snack! I love how these two are so compatible with each other. How many of you admire these two ?

Suyasha, thursday 2-Sep-21 1
D
Fashion or comfort?
Divya, The September 2, 2021 at 11:51

I feel fashion is important but comfort is imperative. After exploring so many heavy lehenga options. I have finally decided to go for a simple red saree with a diamond set and minimal makeup. What...

S
Sangeet Look Alert!
Sanjana, The September 2, 2021 at 12:13

I am totally eyeing JLO's chunky bejewelled headband, and floral-print pants, top and cape set to elevate the sangeet look for brides-to-be! If you love experimenting with colours, prints, patterns,...

S
This is me, Me is this! 🤣
Sonal, The September 2, 2021 at 12:40

I am gonna be the bride who prefers Starbucks over everything! How many of you can relate to this meme?

Deepika, thursday 2-Sep-21 2
Suyasha
So Delicieuse!
Suyasha, The August 26, 2021 at 10:20

For me a balanced diet is a piece of cake and donut in each hand 😜 How about having something like this on the wedding? 😍

Sharon, thursday 26-Aug-21 2 5
Manvi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Pre Wedding Shoot!
Manvi, The August 24, 2021 at 14:35

Hey Y'all 🧡 A pre-wedding shoot is no less than a full-fledged rom-com movie shoot these days. Couples and photographers go to great extents to acquire outstanding results. From travelling abroad for...

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3
Vaishali
Worth Every Mile #VaNi
Vaishali, The August 23, 2021 at 14:50

Our journey is not less than any Bollywood drama. I met him a decade ago 🧡 There was always weird eye contact between us after one of our common friends cited both of us for each other. It was...

Vaishali, tuesday 24-Aug-21 6 1
Suyasha
This was me pre covid! 😜
Suyasha, The August 24, 2021 at 11:42

This was so me when I started with my wedding planning. How many of you brides can relate?

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3 16
R
Cake ideas for reception
Rohan, The August 23, 2021 at 17:43

My partner has given me the responsibility to finalise our reception cake design. For wedding we are going for a floral cake and she wants something different for reception. Can you guys please help...

Suyasha, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2
Samriddhi
Perfume as return gifts?
Samriddhi, The August 24, 2021 at 10:37

Can I gift perfume sets as return gifts to my guests? Will it look too simple?

Reema, wednesday 25-Aug-21 2
Suyasha
Need some bridal hairband ideas
Suyasha, The August 22, 2021 at 12:58

I have seen a lot of brides opting for bridal hairband instead of matta patti. Can you guys share good suggestions for the same.

Ragini, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 5
Suyasha
Flamingo Theme for a wedding?
Suyasha, The August 21, 2021 at 15:18

Recently my planner suggested us flamingo theme for our big day. Even though it sounds interesting and fun but not sure if it’s going to look that good. Have you guys ever attended any flamingo theme...

Nikita, sunday 22-Aug-21 1 7