Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Mouni Roy Shining In Her Diwali Outfit
Sarika, The 7 November, 2021 at 14:32

Mouni Roy never fails to top the game of traditional and this outfit is just complimenting her beauty! This stunning chiffon and silk saree with an embellished blouse adds just the right amount of...

Zara, tuesday 16-Nov-21 4 52
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Esha Gupta looks Gorgeous in her Diwali Outfit! 😍
Sarika, The 6 November, 2021 at 21:01

Do you love experimenting with designer sarees? If yes, then Esha Gupta's outfit is a win-win! The purple ruffled saree from the house of Ridhi Mehra is paired well with an exaggerated sleeves blouse...

Zara, tuesday 16-Nov-21 4 53
K
Hashtag suggestion
Kalpesh, The 16 November, 2021 at 09:17

Hi, so we are not getting hashtag, could you please suggest? Kalpesh Shardul Vedashree HalarnkarSo we are childhood friends since 15 years and we would be completing 5 years relationship in feb 2022...

Kalpesh, tuesday 16-Nov-21 5 56
N
Looking for a perfect lip tint
Nainika, The 16 November, 2021 at 10:30

Hey girls, can you help me with some amazing lip tint suggestions. The price should not be more than Rs1500. Help me with your suggestions!

Harleen, tuesday 16-Nov-21 1 51
D
Tamanna Bhatia in yellow saree!😍
Deepika, The 14 November, 2021 at 19:21

Tamanna Bhatia is looking gorgeous in this beautiful yellow saree. She's one of my favourite actress and her beauty is beyond praise 🧡 How about wearing a similar saree on the Reception ceremony? ...

Nainika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 2 169
M
Here's to forever for Rajkummar Rao And Patralekha 😍
Muskan, The 15 November, 2021 at 20:10

Finally after 11 years of love, romance, friendship and fun, Rajkummar Rao got married to his lady love, Patralekhaa today 😍 In love with these beautiful shots by storiesbyjosephradhik🧡 ...

Nainika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 49
Jilna
Wedding Themes, Any suggestions?
Jilna, The 10 November, 2021 at 19:59

Hi, Just planning my wedding for 2022. Everyone is saying to have wedding theme.. I'm stuck... help?

Nainika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 2 40
Akshit
Wedding hashtag urgent
Akshit, The 15 November, 2021 at 23:55

Can you help me with the hashtags for wedding , names are AKSHIT and AASTHA I m preferring hashtag which is single word

Surbhi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 47
Urja
Please duggest some quirky hashtags for Neetu and Atul ?
Urja, The 15 November, 2021 at 05:39

Suggest hashtag for 25th anniversary of Neetu and Atul

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 2 76 1
N
Best places for Shopping in Lucknow
Naina, The 15 November, 2021 at 11:17

Guys what are the best markets in Lucknow for wedding outfit shopping?

Sanjana, monday 15-Nov-21 1 38
D
Bird mehendi design 😍
Divya, The 15 November, 2021 at 13:48

I found his mehndi design very unique and beautiful and thought of sharing with you guys. What do you brides think about this design?

Sanjana, monday 15-Nov-21 1 249
Yashi
Wedding hashtag
Yashi, The 15 November, 2021 at 00:50

Could you please suggest wedding hashtag for Amita and Aditya

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 2 68
Manan
Wedding hastag
Manan, The 15 November, 2021 at 00:33

Please suggest a hashtag for Meghna and Manan or our nicknames- Manu and Mithoo

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 2 58
HimanShu
Please suggest some good hashtags
HimanShu, The 15 November, 2021 at 00:22

Groom Himanshu Bride Surbhi

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 2 40
K
Din Shagana da? Naaah!!!
Kritika, The 15 November, 2021 at 16:51

I am definitely going to rock my bridal entry! Din shagana da? Is overrated! Gonna preform on 'kithe reh gaya' types!

Kritika, monday 15-Nov-21 31
Z
Themed wedding options
Zara, The 15 November, 2021 at 16:30

It's pretty inn these days yaa!! I wanna do something theme based tooo!

Zara, monday 15-Nov-21 29
T
Wedding hashtag
Twinkle, The 11 November, 2021 at 12:13

Hello, It would be great if anyone could help me with some nice hashtag for Twinkle and Chandan

Twinkle, monday 15-Nov-21 5 74
Sakshi
Hashtag
Sakshi, The 14 November, 2021 at 20:34

Hey guys Need hashtag for sakshi and inderpreet

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 2 33
D
Floral jewellery for haldi function
Disha, The 15 November, 2021 at 15:03

It's this new trend that has started! Bride and bridesmaid wearing matching floral jewellery! I think I'm gonna do the same on mine!

Disha, monday 15-Nov-21 40
M
So confused with the wedding outfit!
Mrunal, The 15 November, 2021 at 10:09

I'm unable to find a good design for my wedding lehenga. Guys pleaseee help me with some suggestions

Divya, monday 15-Nov-21 5 54
D
Can i provide my own makeup to the artist?
Deepika, The 15 November, 2021 at 10:39

I wanted to know if I provide my own products to the artist then will she charge me less or the amount will still remain the same?

Divya, monday 15-Nov-21 1 32
Ayushi
#Hashtag suggestion
Ayushi, The 7 October, 2021 at 01:29

Hi Team, Please suggest a hashtag for Ayushi and Preetam. Thankyou

Manvi, monday 15-Nov-21 6 77 1
J
Have you guys heard Palak Tiwari’s new song?
Jasleen, The 15 November, 2021 at 11:55

Palak Tiwari is the daughter of the famous Actress, Shweta Tiwari and I’m absolutely loving her new song, Bijlee with Hardy Sandhu. I’m planning to do a dance performance with my cousins on this song...

Mrunal, monday 15-Nov-21 1 49
I
Not been stressing a lot, still fine lines and wrinkles on the face already!!
Ishita, The 13 November, 2021 at 18:02

I'm approaching my mid-20s, but I've started seeing lines and wrinkles showing up on my face. What do I do guys

Naina, monday 15-Nov-21 1 15

Groups

Inspiration