Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
M
Anyone planning to dance on Shava Shava?
Muskan, The 16 November, 2021 at 16:32

I know this song is very old now and the vibe is still the same. My parents are planning to perform on this song and I’m super excited to choreograph their performance 😄

Deepika, wednesday 17-Nov-21 1 31
S
Such a cool Diy idea!
Sharon, The 17 November, 2021 at 10:13

Me and partner are planning to throw a small party for our very close friends but we wanted to keep everything under budget. While searching for ideas, I came across these 2 pictures and I loved it. I...

Deepika, wednesday 17-Nov-21 1 28
D
Jim Corbett for pre wedding shoot?
Divya, The 17 November, 2021 at 10:50

My photographer have suggested Jim corbett for the pre wedding shoot. I'm very confused right now. Is it a good place for the shoot and are there any good resorts for stay as well?

Divya, wednesday 17-Nov-21 23
Yashmita
Help for hashtag
Yashmita, The 16 November, 2021 at 16:05

Hello everyone , Pls suggest a hashtag for Yashmita and Sourav. We are getting married on 12 dec 21It's a love marriage

Manvi, wednesday 17-Nov-21 5 78 1
Palak
Wedding hashtag
Palak, The 11 November, 2021 at 14:05

Can someone suggest wedding hashtag? Bride name - Palak Joshi Groom name - Karan Desai

Palak, wednesday 17-Nov-21 3 92
Charmy
Hashtag ideas required
Charmy, The 28 October, 2021 at 22:02

Hi, I need some creative hashtag ideas for: Bride - Charmy Shah and Groom - Divyam JhaveriThank you for your help and support.- Charmy

Surbhi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 6 75
Aayushi
Hashtag for Samarth and Samridhi
Aayushi, The 16 November, 2021 at 18:15

Hey !! Can you please help me generate hashtag for my wedding. Couple name is Samarth Gupta and Samridhi Jain and we both live in ludhiana.

Surbhi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 197
Supriya
Hashtags
Supriya, The 10 November, 2021 at 16:14

I want hashtags for Supriya and Vachan name, Requesting you to suggests some hashtags

Surbhi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 8 78 1
N
Hashtag for Sumit and Nupur
Nupur, The 16 November, 2021 at 15:05

Please suggest wedding hashtag for Sumit and Nupur

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 165
S
Need help in choosing hashtag!!
Somi, The 16 November, 2021 at 12:30

Hey, I wanted to get some fun and loving hashtag named for ourselves. Bride name:- SoumyaGroom name:- MayankTill now I came across the name of #soumyank.Please help. Thank You in advance!!

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 37
Disha
Hashtag
Disha, The 16 November, 2021 at 11:17

Wedding hashtag for a gujju girl : disha domadia and Marwadi boy: Udit baid.! Wedding destination is goa

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 107
S
Wedding hashtag
Shivani, The 14 November, 2021 at 16:10

Please suggest some nice wedding hashtags. Groom - Parshv Shah Bride - Shivani Shah

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 7 122
D
Is chikankari material comfy?
Divya, The 16 November, 2021 at 14:53

I have heard a lot about chikankari. I saw one suit online and I’m planning to buy but I don’t know if chikankari material is comfortable. Can you help me with this?

Deepika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 1 25
C
Need Help! Hashtag! Chetan & Shrishty
Chetan, The 15 November, 2021 at 18:26

Hello! Please help in hashtag. Gujrati Bride: Shrishty Rajasthani Groom: Chetan Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 55
Monica
Hair and Juda pins are a saviour!
Monica, The 15 November, 2021 at 15:39

Such small things but what great support man! Those big heavy buns would have been so difficult for brides to manage without these!

Sharon, tuesday 16-Nov-21 1 26
Harpreet
My fairy tale is finally a reality. ✨👰🏼‍♀️ ✨ Says Paris Hilton
Harpreet, The 16 November, 2021 at 11:04

Reality TV star, Hollywood celebrity Paris Hilton married her boyfriend Carter Reum in an extravagant ceremony on the 11th of November. I am loving their wedding pictures! 😍 Congratulations to the...

Sharon, tuesday 16-Nov-21 2 47
Jasleen
Help with Wedding hashtag
Jasleen, The 15 November, 2021 at 23:23

Hi there, I just came across your post on my wall. Hope I am not too late for your suggestions. Bride: Jasleen Chawla Groom: Rohan Gola We met in December 2016 in Pune for the first time, post which...

Surbhi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 4 66
Mayuri
Wedding hashtag
Mayuri, The 14 November, 2021 at 22:37

Please help me find a hashtag for Anand and ritu

Manvi, tuesday 16-Nov-21 5 63
I
When you are tired of posing for the camera 🤣
Ishita, The 16 November, 2021 at 11:19

I can totally feel the bride and groom in the frame. I Cannot wait for my wedding photoshoot. How about you?

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 1 35
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Blouse Do You Like The Most?!?!
Surbhi, The 29 September, 2021 at 16:04

Hey Y'all! Do you also love bookmarking different blouse designs for your wedding functions? Well, every bride loves exploring different outfit styles and designs! The question of the day is, Weekday...

33%

1 vote

67%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 16-Nov-21 2 56
Surbhi
Auspicious Bengali Wedding Dates in 2022 😍
Surbhi, The 6 October, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Y'all Community Members! ❤️ How many of you are planning to tie a knot in 2022? Are you looking for Bengali wedding dates? Well, We are here with the best wedding Shubh Muhurats specifically for...

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 6 341
Surbhi
Need to Have Or Nice To Have: Return Gifts For Guests on Haldi Ceremony
Surbhi, The 9 November, 2021 at 17:25

Hey, Y'all! How is your wedding planning going on? Have you zeroed on wedding return gifts for your guests? What according to you is the best when it comes to wedding return gifts for guests? The...

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 53 1
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Smokey Eye Makeup Do You Like The Most?!?
Surbhi, The 10 November, 2021 at 16:02

Hey, Y'all! Have you decided on your wedding makeup yet? Which eye-makeup do you like the most? The question of the day is, Weekday Poll: Which Smokey Eye Makeup Do You Like The Most?!?

67%

2 votes

33%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 16-Nov-21 2 48
Sarika
Karishma Tanna spotted wearing the ‘dark Blush Tier Lehenga Set
Sarika, The 6 November, 2021 at 16:55

This stunning bright-hued lehenga from the collection of Vvani by Vani Vats Official is perfect for all the get-together parties to have all eyes on you. How do you guys like it?

Zara, tuesday 16-Nov-21 4 68

Groups

Inspiration