Recently commented on
I have been applying aloe vera juice on skin face from the last 2 years and my grandmother told me that drinking fresh aloe vera juice every morning can help in better digestion and good skin. Is that...
And, it feels so relatable ya Do you guys feel the same as well?
Hi guys! My name is Sukhman and my Fiance name is Nikhil. Can you suggest a hashtag?
Hi please suggest a good wedding hashtag for Kritika and Bharat They are getting married in Dec 21
I am struggling to decide on a hashtag for my bestfriend’s wedding. Ideal suggestions will be highly appreciated. Groom- Anurag Bride- Anushtha
Hello ..I need help with hashtag ideas for my wedding on 19/10/2021 Bride- Kopal Kapoor ( nickname- Rimjhim ) Groom- Amrit Tutja ( nickname- Mintu ) Can u please suggest me something? 😊
Hello team My name is Aanchal Negi and my partner's name is Vikas Aswal. Please suggest us a wedding hashtag. Thank you
Hey there, Thanks for inviting me here. Looking forward to some creative hashtags for my wedding. Groom: Tajinder Singh Bride: Harmeet Kaur Bawa We thought of #MeetTaji or #TajiMeet but are still open...
I have never attended a day wedding so I’m confused if I should think of it or not. Honestly I feel day wedding might not give like a full desi wedding vibe.
Every bride is concerned about her hair growth and texture. Therefore, I have got two superfoods that will help in flourishing hair growth with ease. 1. Nuts: Nuts are a plant-based source of protein,...
This rustic decor looks super amazing. What do you guys think about the same?
Guys are keeping a separate counter for sugar free desserts too?
This trend has become too old and I don't wish to do the same. But my fiance wants to coordinated wedding outfits! What to do?
I love it! It's a Yaya from my side. What about you guys?
Please help we with a some simple finger mehendi designs for my cousins wedding
The net blouse with Fuschia embroidery paired with Fuschia organza draped ruffle saree is the perfect choice to opt for, for the upcoming festive and wedding season. How many of you liked this outfit?...
Hi, can you please suggest a hashtag for the couple? Bride- Meghana Vemuganti Groom- Sai Krishna Korada Thanks in advance
Need a hashtag for my sister’s wedding! Bride’s Name: Mohini and Groom’s Name: Utkarsh
Hey, Y'all!!💕 Just like you balance your busy life by giving attention to everything, giving that attention to skin care and hair care is equally important. Tell Us What Do You Enjoy The Most: Skin...
Why did you choose ""?
I am in love with this. Looks so different!