Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy For Hyperpigmentation
Tara, The 7 October, 2021 at 15:53

If you have hyperpigmentation and age spot then this mask is for you: 1.Soak 50 grams of red lentils (Masoor dal) overnight in a bowl of water. 2.Use a blender or food processor to create a fine...

Barkha, thursday 7-Oct-21 1 31
Riya
Anyone performing on Bole Chudiyan?
Riya, The 7 October, 2021 at 14:34

I feel an Indian wedding is incomplete without a dance performance on Bole Chudiyan. How many of you agree?

Barkha, thursday 7-Oct-21 1 37
S
Need wedding hashtag, asap!
Shiwangi, The 7 October, 2021 at 13:30

Hello I just wanted a help with my wedding hastag Here are the details -It’s a love marriage and it took 1.5 years to convince our parents so it’s very special for us and now finally we are marrying...

Manvi, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 65
H
I’m looking for hashtags
Harshita, The 6 October, 2021 at 20:51

Bride’s Name- Vranda Groom’s Name- Peeyush

Manvi, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 65
C
Wedding Hashtag
Chinu, The 1 October, 2021 at 16:09

Hi After racking my brain for a few months, I am still in desperate need of a wedding hashtag. Bride - Kriti Groom - Chinmay Thank you so much!!!

Surbhi, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 60
D
Wedding Hashtag Ideas Needed
Disha, The 7 October, 2021 at 07:37

Hi! Looking for some nice creative hashtags for Disha and Anand. Would love to hear any ideas you might have. Thanks!

Surbhi, thursday 7-Oct-21 2 37
Vaibhav
Need help for #hashtag suggestion
Vaibhav, The 7 October, 2021 at 02:28

Hi There, Thank you for your time and curating the names. I need help with the hashtag. Bride name: Shubhangi Yadav Groom Name: Vaibhav Biyani

Surbhi, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 73
Yash
Creative Hashtag Help!!
Yash, The 7 October, 2021 at 02:10

Hello , I'm looking for a hashtag ideas for below details Bride name - Nirva Vyas Groom name - Yash Joshi Wedding date:- 20th November 2021 Wedding Place:- Ahmedabad We both met while doing Master's...

Surbhi, thursday 7-Oct-21 2 34
Nikita
Which jewellery piece do you like the most? 😍
Nikita, The 5 October, 2021 at 12:07

To be honest? I have never seen such beautiful diamond neckpieces ever.

Smriti, thursday 7-Oct-21 4 58
F
Never seen something like this 😍
Fareah, The 5 October, 2021 at 15:35

Honestly this is the most beautiful henna design I have seen. The work is so detailed and beautiful. What do you brides think?

Smriti, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 46
N
Black saree on Reception?
Naina, The 6 October, 2021 at 12:29

Guys how about wearing a black saree on the reception day. I really like this ruffle pattern. What do you brides think?

Smriti, thursday 7-Oct-21 3 67
S
Jhanvi Kapoor Looks so Lovely in this outfit!
Sonal, The 6 October, 2021 at 19:07

Tie-dyed in bright colours & surrounded with cheerful flowers! I love such vacay outfits ya! How about you?

Smriti, thursday 7-Oct-21 2 44
D
This mehndi design looks so pretty!
Disha, The 7 October, 2021 at 10:11

I have never seen such a beautiful mehndi design before. You will instantly fall hard for this ornate mehndi design before. How many of you like it?

Smriti, thursday 7-Oct-21 2 75
Sanaa
Need wedding hashtags !
Sanaa, The 7 October, 2021 at 09:11

Hi! Looking for a weddinf hashtag. My name is Sanaa and his is Mirza Shabbir

Surbhi, thursday 7-Oct-21 1 28
Ray
Indian-american wedding, need some wedding hashtag ideas please!
Ray, The 28 August, 2021 at 10:52

My finaceé and I are in ultra wedding planning mode and would like to come up with a hashtag or two for our wedding next year. Bride's name is Risha Musapeta Groom's name is Rahul Sarraf Additionally,...

Ray, thursday 7-Oct-21 5 83
F
Wedding hashtag
Funny, The 6 October, 2021 at 09:15

Hey I am urgently looking for a hashtag for my wedding... Due to our unique names it has become difficult to find a perfect hashtag... Bride: Funny(ફની)Groom: Japan (જપન) Hope I get a perfect hashtag...

Funny, thursday 7-Oct-21 4 86 1
Spandana
Wedding Hashtag
Spandana, The 4 October, 2021 at 13:30

Hi! My name is Spandana and my partner's name is Akshay. Please suggest a cool wedding hashtag. Thank you!

Rajani, wednesday 6-Oct-21 5 99
M
Trending Bangles for girls 2021
Monica, The 9 August, 2021 at 11:27

Bangles for girls is a fashionable yet classic piece of jewelry that immediately enhances the look of an outfit. The modern design of these bangles makes it a perfect on-the-go accessory for your big...

Ann, wednesday 6-Oct-21 36
O
Hello All, can you help me out in creating a wedding Hashtag for Rohit (groom) and Gunjan (bride). i am looking for a short and simple hashtag.
Om Prakash, The 6 October, 2021 at 16:48

Hello All, can you help me out in creating a wedding Hashtag for Rohit (Groom) and Gunjan (Bride). I am looking for a short and simple hashtag.

Manvi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 3 172 1
S
Wedding Hashtag
Surbhi, The 6 October, 2021 at 14:16

Hi! I just decided to get married to the love of my life and we're looking for hashtags. Bride Name: Surbhi (His nickname for me: Shona) Groom Name: Rajath (My Nicknames for him: Raj, Lover) More...

Manvi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 3 89
Ran
Wedding Hashtags
Ran, The 6 October, 2021 at 08:17

Hello everyone, I am getting married soon and need some help with hashtags. Could you please suggest some for Jiya Bhullar and Randeep Grewal? Thanks in advance.

Manvi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 2 270
S
Please suggest creative hashtag
Sapna, The 6 October, 2021 at 02:12

I'm looking for a hastag, below are my details: Bride name - Neha Chaturvedi Groom name - Ankur GautamBride's native place - VaranasiGroom's native place - VrindavanWedding date - 29th Nov 2021

Manvi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 2 68
Khushi
How many of you are planning to have a day wedding?
Khushi, The 6 October, 2021 at 17:12

Have you decided on anything yet?

Khushi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 28
V
Return gift ideas for South Indian engagement
Vaishnavi, The 6 October, 2021 at 15:32

Hey I'm just looking for return gift ideas for my engagement at affordable price. Please help me out 😁

Vaishnavi, wednesday 6-Oct-21 2 57

Groups

Inspiration