Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Hair oil for controlling hairfall!
Sanjana, The 26 September, 2021 at 12:36

Hey people, Please suggest me a good hair oil brand which can reduce my hair fall!!

Deepika, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 34
Manvi
I Never Thought Of: Workout From Home!
Manvi, The 25 September, 2021 at 10:35

Hey, Y'all! 😄 Working out at home is an answer to what to do next because our entertainment options are limited while we are confined to our homes. For the couples who planned their wedding this year,...

Mrunal, sunday 26-Sep-21 2 56
Nikita
Silk Saree designs
Nikita, The 25 September, 2021 at 15:18

I am going to wear a silk saree for the engagement ceremony, i am looking for some alluring designs. Your suggestions are always welcome

Sanjana, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 32
M
How to convince partner for couple dance? :p
Mrunal, The 26 September, 2021 at 00:02

Guys convincing my partner for a dance is a real struggle. He’s too shy and I really want to do a couple of dance performances.

Sanjana, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 44
T
Wedding hashtag
Tuhina, The 20 September, 2021 at 16:54

Can someone suggest me a wedding hashtag for Tuhina and Pratik

Manvi, sunday 26-Sep-21 8 91
Suyasha
What to give with wedding invite
Suyasha, The 25 September, 2021 at 11:08

Apart from sweets, what are the other options that we can give with the wedding invite?

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 42
Nikita
How do you like this sequin saree?
Nikita, The 24 September, 2021 at 11:24

I don't know if such sarees are still in trend, but I love them! I am definitely going to opt for this for the reception function!

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 36
I
Dinner Date or Lunch Date With Bae
Ishita, The 24 September, 2021 at 12:13

What do you prefer the most? I like lunch dates more than dinner!!

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 34
R
What do think about this sweet box?
Reema, The 24 September, 2021 at 15:10

Earlier I was planning for Indian sweets but my daughter wanted something different. I really liked these chocolate, macaroon and other exotic sweet boxes. What do you people think about this?

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 51
R
Cokacola Cake!
Ritika, The 24 September, 2021 at 16:00

Me and partner can drink cola all day. I think this is the best cake option for us. How do you guys like this?

Harpreet, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 42
Appy
Hashtag suggestions for Apoorva and Varun
Appy, The 25 September, 2021 at 15:36

Hi everyone, Need hashtag suggestions for bride - Apoorva (nickname Appy) and Varun (groom). Thanks in advance.

Appy, sunday 26-Sep-21 5 821
P
Hastag needed
Priya, The 24 September, 2021 at 17:53

Hi We are looking for a hashtags for Priya and Lakshay. Some Background - So we are School friends dated for 10 years and now getting married. We have been each other best friend from a long time. I...

Surbhi, sunday 26-Sep-21 5 53
S
Hashtag ideas
Shikhar, The 25 September, 2021 at 17:16

Suggestions of hashtag ideas for wedding of Shikhar & preetika

Surbhi, sunday 26-Sep-21 2 42
Shreya
Need wedding hashtag
Shreya, The 25 September, 2021 at 02:02

Hi, Need a couple hashtag for Ira Agrawal and Avishek Sharma (Nickname - Avi) Met in Post Grad College.Thankss

Shreya, saturday 25-Sep-21 3 56
H
Hashtag Suggestion for Varsha and Gaurav
Harsh, The 24 September, 2021 at 22:33

Hi, Can anyone please suggest to me some wedding hashtag ideas for Varsha (Bride) and Gaurav (Groom). Thanks in advance

Harsh, saturday 25-Sep-21 7 106
D
Wedding hashtag
Drishti, The 23 September, 2021 at 08:33

Please suggest a wedding hashtag Groom -Chirag Bride-Pooja

Surbhi, saturday 25-Sep-21 2 49
P
Hashtag suggestions
Pri, The 24 September, 2021 at 07:08

Please suggest a hashtag for Chirag and Khushboo

Surbhi, saturday 25-Sep-21 2 46
N
Wedding Hashtags
NIKITA, The 24 September, 2021 at 22:56

Can someone suggest some cool wedding hashtags Bride - Nikita More Groom - Vishal Maskara

Surbhi, saturday 25-Sep-21 2 37
M
Need Hashtag or tagline
Mansi, The 24 September, 2021 at 22:31

Hi, I am looking for a #hashtag or tag line for Mansi Gauri (bride) and Jatin Anand (groom).

Surbhi, saturday 25-Sep-21 3 57 1
Parithosh
Hashtag for Pooja weds Shailesh
Parithosh, The 24 September, 2021 at 17:59

Hi guys, it's my sister's marriage! Need help with the hashtag for the couple.. thier names are Pooja & Shailesh 🙂 Really appreciate your help, Thanks in advance🙂

Surbhi, saturday 25-Sep-21 2 62 1
Dolly
Wedding hashtag
Dolly, The 17 February, 2021 at 00:20

Please suggest some hashtags for the names Surbhi and ankit

Shruti, friday 24-Sep-21 3 193
Pooja
Need a Hashtags for marathi wedding of Pooja and govind
Pooja, The 22 September, 2021 at 19:35

Need a hashtag for a marathi wedding names Pooja and Govind

Pooja, friday 24-Sep-21 7 102
Nikita
Looking for a Rose gold ring for myself!
Nikita, The 30 November, 2020 at 14:17

Hey guys, I am looking for something subtle and unique. Please help me with the same!

Ivysicily, friday 24-Sep-21 2 54
F
What to know the perfect foundation skin
Fareah, The 24 September, 2021 at 13:48

I recently purchased 2 foundations online and they didn’t match my colour. How to know your foundation shade?

Fareah, friday 24-Sep-21 36

Groups

Inspiration