Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Nidharshana
Hashtag suggestions please
Nidharshana, The 23 September, 2021 at 21:12

Ours is a South indian wedding ..we are in dire need of hashtags for our wedding..mainly English based...bride is Nidhi..groom Nithish..please do help us in making our wedding great

Surbhi, friday 24-Sep-21 7 68
Z
i am looking for Maroon Bangle Designs!
Zara, The 24 September, 2021 at 13:13

Hi, I am looking for maroon bangle designs. Please help me with the same

Zara, friday 24-Sep-21 20
C
Require a hashtag
Cisco, The 24 September, 2021 at 00:15

My brother in law is getting married in December this week please can you help me with hashtags Groom : Nirav Ashar Bride : Mallika Shinai

Surbhi, friday 24-Sep-21 2 43
Noor
Name Saachi gaba (nick name jasneet) , groom- Tushaar arora . Wedding hastag suggestions plx
Noor, The 23 September, 2021 at 22:55

Name Saachi gaba (Nick name jasneet) , groom- Tushaar arora . Wedding hastag suggestions plx

Surbhi, friday 24-Sep-21 2 36
P
Hashtag for purvai and mehul
Purvai, The 23 September, 2021 at 22:09

Hi, I am looking for a Indian wedding hashtag for purvai garg and Mehul agarwal

Surbhi, friday 24-Sep-21 2 158
D
Hashtag for Sahil and Jyoti
Divya, The 24 September, 2021 at 12:07

Hi please give hashtags fir sahil and Jyoti Love marriage Together from 7 years Surnames Sharma Khurana respectively

Divya, friday 24-Sep-21 4 86
R
How are you keeping the Haldi decor?
Ragini, The 24 September, 2021 at 12:04

We have planned the Haldi ceremony at home, So don't know how to plan the decor. Can any one of you help me with the same? TIA

Ragini, friday 24-Sep-21 28
A
Wedding Hashtag Help!
Amrit, The 21 September, 2021 at 02:12

Bride - Sharon Groom - Dalraj (also goes by Dal) Last Name - Dhaliwal Need help for a wedding hashtag for Sharon & Dalraj (Dal)! The soon to be Dhaliwal’s

Amrit, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 281
M
Can you please tell me some hashtags for Gaurav and Manisha?
Manisha, The 22 September, 2021 at 16:36

Hi there, thank you for your support in advance! I'm looking for some quirky, quite different hashtags and don't want to stick to the regular ones. For now I've got: #GolsGotHisMani #TheMaGaWedding...

Surbhi, thursday 23-Sep-21 4 325 1
Bhoomi
Wedding hashtag needed!
Bhoomi, The 23 September, 2021 at 16:26

Hi! Need a wedding hashtag for Bhoomi Agarwal and Tushar Agarwal. He is a chemical engineer from IIT Bombay and based in Bangalore now. I am a Chartered Accountant and have also done my MBA from IIM...

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 75
A
Wedding Hashtag
Akshita, The 23 September, 2021 at 15:56

Please suggest wedding hashtags for Anurag Kapur and Akshita Chhabra

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 417
Akhil
Hashtag
Akhil, The 20 September, 2021 at 21:31

Can anyone suggest trendy and classy hashtag for my sister Monika and Groom Chandrashekar and they are doctors

Akhil, thursday 23-Sep-21 4 44
Elissa
Hashtag for wedding
Elissa, The 23 September, 2021 at 16:24

Need a hashtag for my wedding.. Bride- Elissa Varghese (South Indian) Groom- Ashish Chaurasia (North Indian) Kindly suggest quirky hashtag..

Surbhi, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 106 1
B
What’s the difference in brown and orange mehendi
Barkha, The 23 September, 2021 at 10:40

I have always applied brown mehendi but I have seen some people applying orange henna colour. What’s the difference

Deepika, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 41
J
Looking for Patiala suit design
Jasleen, The 23 September, 2021 at 12:03

Hey, I’m looking for a colourful Patiala suit set for my wedding puja. Can you please share some good designs

Deepika, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 37
S
What type of jewellery are you planning to wear on mehndi night?
Smriti, The 23 September, 2021 at 14:38

I am planning to go all simple as it would be a hectic day for me. So I want to keep it comfy and simple! What do you guys think?

Anita, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 35
S
i am looking for the latest jutti designs!
Simran, The 23 September, 2021 at 15:32

Would prefer pastel colours! TIA

Simran, thursday 23-Sep-21 37
R
Best bachelor theme
Rachit, The 23 September, 2021 at 12:39

Guys please help me with 2-3 bachelor theme ideas. I'm planning to organise my bachelor party in the first week of October and want to finalise everything asap. Please help

Jasleen, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 42
I
Dry your hair faster without a hairdryer by using this clever hack!
Ishita, The 23 September, 2021 at 13:47

Hey girls, I tried this hair hack and it worked! - Use a soft shirt to dry out your hair instead of using a towel turban. Cotton tees are softer and more absorbent and won't cause any friction or...

Jasleen, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 33
R
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like this outfit?
Ragini, The 23 September, 2021 at 14:09

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like this outfit? I am in love with embroideries and i would definitely give it a 10!! How about you?

Jasleen, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 43
K
Wedding Hashtag
Karishma, The 22 September, 2021 at 17:10

Hi, please help in creating a wedding hashtag. Bride's Name - Karishma Groom's Name - Ritesh

Surbhi, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 58
S
Looking for fun diary covers!
Sharon, The 23 September, 2021 at 11:07

I’m preparing my bachelorette hamper for my friends and I’m done with most of gifts and just the diary cover is pending. Can you share some fun bachelorette theme diary covers.

Jasleen, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 48
M
Kritika Khurana made it official! 😍
Mrunal, The 20 September, 2021 at 17:25

Kritika and Aditya looks so good together. They both wore matching outfits by Abhinav Mishra on their Roka ceremony and looked absolutely beautiful. I'm a big fan of Kritika's work and journey and so...

Rachit, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 70
D
Are you keeping a fruit chat counter?
Deepika, The 21 September, 2021 at 12:03

Honestly I don’t think anyone enjoys that. When there’s butter chicken and naan, who would think of fruits?

Rachit, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 45

Groups

Inspiration