Recently commented on
If you throw away your tea bags after enjoying those sips, then you need to stop here because I have a perfect mask you can use from these used tea bags. Open the used tea bags, put the soaked leaves...
I have recently explored many lehenga options and all the options that I have liked are in yellow. Even though my partner wants me to wear Red but nothing is looking attractive. Just want to know from...
What's that one thing which you love doing w your bae?
Which one of these do you think makes up a better gift for people in general?
have shoulder-length hair and I’m unable to find some good hairstyle ideas. Anyone, who has short hair who can help me with the same?
Hey Y'all💖 Weddings are all about the shor and the naach-gaana. While the music is responsible to set the mood, you’re responsible to select the right kind of music for the right time 💃💃 Tell Us What...
Why did you choose ""?
The changes that the pandemic brought about in the world, include the wedding plans of the to-be-wed couples too. All the wedding planning that included chandeliers and 1000 guests on the list were...
Music always sounds better on Friday and we would love to know your all time favourite wedding song!😍 Question Of The Day Is, What's Your Favourite Wedding Song?😍💛
Please suggest hashtags for wedding of my close friend Bride name: Simranpreet Kaur Groom name: Ramandeep Singh
It’ll be such a great help if you guys help me out with curating a quirky wedding hashtag for the couple The groom- KUNAL SETHI The bride- NEHMAT CHADDHA
Our 2 best friends made us meet each other and that’s how our story began. We decided to get the same picture clicked on our wedding day. Have you guys also thought of some poses?
Hi everyone, please help me with a wedding hashtag. Bride name- Twinkle Gupta and Groom name - Yuvraj Goyal Need something catchy, I have some ideas like 1. #RajKiTwin 2.#Yuvi'sWin 3.#RajGotWinked...
I have heard of people using the word HIIT while talking about their fitness routine. Can you help me with what exactly it is?
All we Indians are chai lovers, I thought of having a special chai counter with 10-15 different chai options. What do you guys think about this idea
I have a designer boutique near my house and I’m planning to get my gown stitched from there. Please help me with some nice and classy white wedding gown
Hi, can you please suggest hashtags for Groom - Manish Nathani (Rajasthan) and Bride - Sneha Kalwani (Kolkata)
Bride: Sravya Vishnubhatla Groom: Ricardo Rosales Looking for something fun and punny. Telugu wedding so even that is possible.
Hi, Would really appreciate help on suggestions for hashtags. Bride Name: Anjna Bhatia Groom Name: Santosh Nichani Thank you in advance for your help! -S
Hi all, Please suggest a beautiful wedding hashtag for us. Bride: Gayathri and Groom: Aditya and wedding date is 31st Oct 2021. Thanks in advance!!
Hey I'm looking for a wedding hashtag for my friend's wedding. Please suggest something. Groom: Priyank Bride: Tanvi
Hi Everyone, Hope you are safe and sound. Please help me with an amazing and quirky hashtag for my friend's wedding. Bride- Ankisha Groom- Ronak. Thank you in advance!
I am really nervous about my d-day and need your advice! Pour in your suggestions, girlies!! 😍
Hey dear Manvi ...since so many days expecting a funny quirky hashtag r the wedding on 5h Dec 21. Engagement on 2nd dec21 Bride Nidhi (Nirmaljot' Kaur)ScorpioGroom Tikoo(Gurkanwal Singh)Libra