Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
N
Nath on small face?
Naina, The 17 August, 2021 at 13:56

I have a small and oval face. Should I opt for nath or a simple nose pin?

Samriddhi, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 50
J
Black gown for reception
Jasleen, The 17 August, 2021 at 18:15

So we are planning for two receptions, one with family members and another with our friends group. I thought wearing something similar with friends. Is this option good?

Samriddhi, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 58
S
Perfect date idea!
Sharon, The 18 August, 2021 at 09:54

It’s my partner's birthday next week and I’m planning for a same setup with some live music, just like how Kritika Khurana did. Have you guys ever planned something like this for your bae?

Aashna, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 37
S
Tips to reduce face fat
Sharon, The 17 August, 2021 at 15:49

Recently my face have started looking very chubby and swollen. I’m looking for some facial exercises. Can you guys help with some good tips or suggestions?

Tara, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 47
D
Looking for celeb inspired couple outfit
Deepika, The 17 August, 2021 at 13:21

I’m a big time Bollywood fan and want to keep my theme related to Bollywood only. Do you people have any good outfits suggestions inspired from Bollywood couples or movies?

Sharon, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 38
Chirag
Wedding hashtag
Chirag, The 8 August, 2021 at 02:43

Bride - BHAVYA groom - KASHISH

Manvi, tuesday 17-Aug-21 8 520
Simran
Hashtags needed
Simran, The 17 August, 2021 at 16:03

I need hashtags quirky and different for Simran and Uday

Manvi, tuesday 17-Aug-21 4 78
Harpreet
Outfit Ideas For Post Wedding Functions
Harpreet, The 16 August, 2021 at 18:21

Hi guys. So, I am a bit confused on how to keep up with my post wedding wardrobe. Except suit, what else I can wear for my post-wedding functions?

Jasleen, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 31
B
Need help with curl hairstyle
Barkha, The 17 August, 2021 at 14:51

Can you guys suggest me some good open curl hairstyles

Jasleen, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 50
N
Sharara and Gharara are same?
Nupur, The 17 August, 2021 at 16:57

I always get confused between the two. Are they both same or the pattern is different?

Jasleen, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 35
Vinika
Best options for under eye cream
Vinika, The 26 June, 2021 at 14:22

Guys I’m looking for a lightweight under eye cream to help me reduce my dark circles. Please help with your suggestions

Maya, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 46
Shivani
Wedding hashtag
Shivani, The 17 August, 2021 at 02:59

Looking for wedding hashtag please. Bride name is Shweta and groom name is Tejas. Wedding is in Yellowstone National park and on 22 August 2021.

Manvi, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 321
Karan
Hashtag
Karan, The 17 August, 2021 at 12:31

Hi please suggest Hashtag for the bride Pooja Goyal and Groom Karan Goyal 😊

Surbhi, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 223
I
Siblings Goals Much?
Ishita, The 17 August, 2021 at 10:43

Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor gave major Siblings goals at Rhea Kapoor's wedding and here's the proof! This made me realise that I am going to miss my brother after my wedding. How many of you feels...

Barkha, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 35
Nikita
Celebrity stylist Rhea Kapoor & film maker Karan Boolani's home wedding!
Nikita, The 17 August, 2021 at 11:19

12 years later, I shouldn’t have been nervous or overwhelmed because you’re my best friend and the best guy ever. Said- Rhea Kapoor! 😍🥺. Rhea Kapoor tied a knot with Karan Boolani on 15th August! They...

Barkha, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 41
S
Latest backdrop ideas for wedding functions!
Simran, The 17 August, 2021 at 12:54

Hi people, please help me with a bunch of the latest backdrop ideas to incorporate in wedding functions. TIA

Barkha, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 37
Surbhi
Need To Have Or Nice To Have: Wedding Entertainment
Surbhi, The 17 August, 2021 at 12:52

Hey Y'all! Indian weddings are all about glitz and glam. Do you think wedding entertainment is the source of making wedding memories? Are you planning to opt for wedding entertainment like Live music,...

Deepika, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 32
R
Polki Jewellery never looked so good!!
Ragini, The 17 August, 2021 at 12:01

Can we take a moment and appreciate the choice of the bride's Polki necklace and oversized nath? Have you decided on your wedding jewellery yet?

Deepika, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 32
Khushi
Coffee Mask or Rice Mask?
Khushi, The 17 August, 2021 at 12:30

What works better for removing blemishes and tanning from the face?

Deepika, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 34
Pooja
Searching for a witty hastag!
Pooja, The 15 August, 2021 at 10:53

Hi Guys, needed help to find a hastag for my wedding. Please help I can just think of one #poorti and it's very lame 😂😂 Bride: Pooja Groom: Kirtivardhan

Manvi, tuesday 17-Aug-21 5 82
I
What are the benefits of having coffee and honey?
Ishita, The 16 August, 2021 at 13:06

I have heard a lot of people talking about this trick. The only benefit I know is that it helps in reducing weight. But what else guys?

Naina, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 35
Khushi
Gift for Father-in-law
Khushi, The 16 August, 2021 at 17:56

Hi people, I am looking for different type of gifts for my father in law. Please help me with same

Naina, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 33
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Shanaya Kapoor Slays In Traditional Wear!
Sarika, The 17 August, 2021 at 10:09

Shanaya Kapoor was seen in Camel blurred polka print lehenga set paired with an Ahir embroidered blouse and striped organza dupatta with cowrie shells detailing. She grabbed all the attention at Rhea...

Naina, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 44
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Malaika Arora Spotted in Goregous Metallic Saree!!
Sarika, The 12 August, 2021 at 15:31

This #fluidic metallic saree styled by Manish Malhotra is a perfect inspo for a bridesmaid wardrobe. Am i right or am I right?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 39

Groups

Inspiration