Recently commented on
Hi I need your suggestion on combining of couple names and creating hashtag .. can you help please.. Manisha - bride sunny- groom
Please provide unique hashtag for Matik and Sultana
I have been bookmarking ideas but now I am going to start with one super soon!
The bride's name is Karina and the groom is Zeeshan. Can you please suggest a classy and fun hashtag please!!
Hey guys! Please help me with some quirky and fun wedding hastags! Groom name: Harshil ShethBride name: Trisha Sheth
Please suggest hashtag for names bride: Nikita groom: Nikhil!! Thanks in advance
I am setting decor for my room! Please send in some ideas and pictures!!!
Hi..pls suggest good & unique hashtags for bride *Bhawika* and groom *Anshul*
We thought of going for a full white theme on our wedding day and we also checked out some décor pictures. Will it look too dull if we only go for white or should we add pink or blue to it?
Everything is rose gold always attracts me. How about wearing a similar sequin rose gold saree at the sagan ceremony?
I was thinking of getting bangs/ Fringes done before my wedding but my makeup artist suggests not to experiment much because it might get difficult to get a clean hairstyle look on the wedding day....
So that he couldn't stop looking at you! 😎😉 Dry Orange peel and grind it to make a powder. Take equal quantity of grinned masoor daal and mix both the ingredients with curd. Apply for 15 mins then rub...
Due to the pandemic, I wish to invite very limited guests to all functions. I thought of inviting my friends only on the Mehendi night and not the wedding. Will this look rude?
Hello, are you people going for real flowers or artificial for your hairstyle?
Even though the look is simple but it’s looking so beautiful and elegant. What do you guys think?
Bride - mehak , groom - Himanshu...plz give beautiful
Plz give beautiful hastag