Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Khushi
How about keeping a disco theme at the Mehndi function?
Khushi, The 12 August, 2021 at 17:16

In our culture, a mehndi and cocktail ceremony are celebrated on the same day. I was thinking why not opt for a disco theme?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 1 43
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Nora Fatehi breaking the basic shades with grace!
Sarika, The 12 August, 2021 at 17:01

Nora Fatehi breaking the basic shades with grace! Nora Fatehi's cream coloured salwar with a dash of mint green makes for an elegant sagan or sangeet wear! What do you guys think?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 31
R
This Haldi Decor Looks So Simple and Pretty!
Ragini, The 13 August, 2021 at 14:13

One of my friends is having an intimate wedding next month and I shared this decor pic with her. thought of sharing with you guys for inspo! How do you like it?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 47
S
This lehenga looks so different and pretty!
Simran, The 14 August, 2021 at 16:53

The vivid hues such as fuchsia pinks and effervescent yellows match the wedding vibe with ease! How do you guys like this? 😍

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 54
Khushi
This bubblegum pink lehenga has my heart!
Khushi, The 15 August, 2021 at 00:39

The beautiful bubblegum pink lehenga teamed with dazzling diamond Jewels is apt for all the summer brides! I am in love with the whole look, what about you?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 39
J
Matte or dewy?
Jasleen, The 16 August, 2021 at 11:45

I want to keep my look simple and elegant. What will look better on medium skin tone?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 2 41
D
Just too pretty to eat! 😍
Deepika, The 16 August, 2021 at 12:05

Never seen a beautiful cake like this. I’m short of words to explain how beautiful this is looking. What do you guys think?

Aashna, tuesday 17-Aug-21 3 44
M
Wedding hashtags
Maryam, The 16 August, 2021 at 12:12

Hey guyssss , I’m looking for some cool hashtags for my upcoming wedding if y’all can help pleaseeeeeee Bride : Maryam Chaudhry groom : wardan haq. Thank youuu

Manvi, monday 16-Aug-21 2 46
M
Wedding Hashtags for an allopath and homeopath.
Manya, The 15 August, 2021 at 22:07

Guys please help me in suggesting a unique wedding hashtag for 2 doctors, Lokesh Latta and Manya Sharma. Their nicknames are Lucky and Manu. Dr. Lokesh produces Music too, while Manya loves dancing. ...

Manvi, monday 16-Aug-21 5 74
D
Bollywood Songs or Punjabi Songs?
Disha, The 16 August, 2021 at 13:39

What do you guys prefer the most in an Indian Wedding?

Harpreet, monday 16-Aug-21 1 40
R
Latest Mandap Decor Ideas!
Ragini, The 16 August, 2021 at 14:22

Hi people, please help me with latest mandap decor ideas! TIA

Harpreet, monday 16-Aug-21 1 46
K
Bridal lehenga under 50k
Khyati, The 16 August, 2021 at 15:02

Hello, I am looking for a beautiful bridal lehenga in budget, i.e. under 50k. Does anyone know any good shops or designer or boutique in Delhi from where I can get a dream wedding lehnga. Thank you!

Khyati, monday 16-Aug-21 2 58
S
How many of you are planning to have a beach wedding?
Sanya, The 16 August, 2021 at 16:11

Do you think beach wedding is feasible and can accommodate guests with ease?

Sanya, monday 16-Aug-21 41
N
Wedding Hashtags
Nupur, The 16 August, 2021 at 11:42

Hi, can you suggest any wedding hashtags for himanshu and nupur?

Manvi, monday 16-Aug-21 3 53
G
Wedding hashtag
girl, The 15 August, 2021 at 21:04

Hi! I need help with creating a hashtag for Groom name Shravan & Bride is Rawina

Manvi, monday 16-Aug-21 2 34
Suyasha
Pink and Lavendar wedding theme?
Suyasha, The 16 August, 2021 at 12:36

My partner wants to go for pink and lavender theme but I’m very confused if these two colours would go well with each other. What do you people think?

Ragini, monday 16-Aug-21 1 34
N
Any suggest for multi colour lehenga
Naina, The 13 August, 2021 at 15:47

I wish to go for something different for my wedding and thought of giving multi colour lehenga option a try. Do you people have any good design in mind?

Ishita, monday 16-Aug-21 1 30
Aakriti
How to make the makeup stay till vidai?
Aakriti, The 13 August, 2021 at 22:02

I have very oily skin and I’m really scared if my makeup will get messy or light till my vidai time. Are any tips to make your makeup last longer?

Ishita, monday 16-Aug-21 1 41
N
Looking for songs for sister’s wedding
Nupur, The 14 August, 2021 at 11:08

My elder sister is getting married very soon and I’m planning to surprise her with a dance performance at her sagan ceremony. Please help me with some nice songs with a sister vibe.

Ishita, monday 16-Aug-21 1 42
S
E-invite Image or Video?
Sushma, The 16 August, 2021 at 10:15

Guys I’m confused if I should go for a video invite or a simple 1 page e-invite. What do you guys suggest?

Jasleen, monday 16-Aug-21 1 47
B
Any good song for south Indian wedding
Barkha, The 16 August, 2021 at 11:21

I’m looking for some fun songs on which my cousins can perform. Can you people suggest something

Barkha, monday 16-Aug-21 28
D
Suggest International budget-friendly destinations
Deepika, The 14 August, 2021 at 13:13

I’m looking for some budget-friendly International destinations for my honeymoon in December. Do you guys have any good suggestions?

Sharon, monday 16-Aug-21 1 47
H
Hashtag
Harmanpreet, The 13 August, 2021 at 22:56

Hi team! Please help us with some interesting hashtags Bride: Harman Groom: Inder Thanks in advance! ♥️😘

Harmanpreet, sunday 15-Aug-21 4 131
Nikita
These kaleere are so unique!!
Nikita, The 12 August, 2021 at 16:23

What do you think about the same? I like the feather touch in it. How about you?

Khushi, sunday 15-Aug-21 1 29

Groups

Inspiration