Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Surbhi
This Or That: Polki Set Or Diamond Set ?!?
Surbhi, The 19 August, 2021 at 16:48

Hey, Y'all! Wedding jewellery is a very essential element of a bridal wardrobe. Have you zeroed on your wedding jewellery yet? What are you planning to opt for? Polki jewellery or Diamond jewellery? 😍...

100%

1 vote

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 19-Aug-21 1 30
N
Looking for wedding themes
Naina, The 19 August, 2021 at 14:08

Guys apart from Bollywood, what all themes go well with Indian wedding?

Sushma, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 27
J
What a beautiful detailed work!
Jasleen, The 19 August, 2021 at 15:07

From the ice blue colour to the detailed embroidery work, everything is so beautiful about this attire. I’m planning for a gurudwara wedding and I feel this would be the perfect shade and attire for...

Sushma, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 40
D
Solo or couple performance?
Deepika, The 19 August, 2021 at 14:44

Hey brides! Are you planning for a solo dance performance or with your partner? Honestly it’s really hard for me to convince my partner for a couple dance

Sushma, thursday 19-Aug-21 1 28
S
Passa or mang tikka?
Sushma, The 19 August, 2021 at 18:27

I have a small face and I’m not sure what will look nice. Should I go for passa or mang tikka?

Sushma, thursday 19-Aug-21 33
S
Looking for some chair decor ideas
Sharon, The 19 August, 2021 at 16:40

I always wanted a beach wedding but due to pandemic we thought of dropping the plan and arrange everything in our city only. We have booked a venue and our pheras will happen near the pool. Now that...

Sharon, thursday 19-Aug-21 39
R
Hashtag suggestion Alisha x Jaisheel
Rupali, The 19 August, 2021 at 11:07

Hi There, any hashtag suggestion for Bride : alisha narang Groom: Jaisheel dawar i thought of something like this but not sure #alisha climbed dawar ...lol

Manvi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 114
Sonali
Wedding Hashtag for Rahul and Shagun
Sonali, The 19 August, 2021 at 01:12

Hey Team, my bff is getting married. I wanted to have a perfect hashtag for her. Can you all please help me with that. Thanks in advance!

Surbhi, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 430
Purva
Hashtag suggestion for Bhagya and Vignesh
Purva, The 18 August, 2021 at 23:20

My best friend is getting married and need suggestion for her hashtag. Bride: Bhagya Groom: Vignesh

Manvi, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 77
Anchana
Suggest a hashtag please
Anchana, The 18 August, 2021 at 21:39

Bride- Anchana Vacher Groom - Vickram Gill

Manvi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 51
R
Chaandi Ki Anklet after Wedding ?!
Ragini, The 18 August, 2021 at 15:16

I always thought of wearing a chaandi ki anklet after i get married. Can you please share some elegant designs that can be opted with the flowing trend? Thanks in advance!

Deepika, thursday 19-Aug-21 1 41
I
Jewellery Ideas For Groom!
Indeep, The 19 August, 2021 at 12:24

Hello everyone. Good leads would be appreciated

Deepika, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 64
S
Wedding hashtag
Shreya, The 19 August, 2021 at 14:16

Heyy, please suggest a wedding hashtag for Jenil and Shreya

Surbhi, thursday 19-Aug-21 5 80
Khushi
Diamond Jewellery Designs
Khushi, The 19 August, 2021 at 13:46

Hi Guys, I am looking for some elegant diamond jewellery designs. I want to wear the same at my reception ceremony. Please share some designs

Deepika, thursday 19-Aug-21 1 32
R
Surprise for bae at shoot!
Rohan, The 18 August, 2021 at 13:35

We are planning for an outdoor pre wedding shoot very soon. I’m thinking of surprising her with a cake and a setup like this and capture her reaction. What do you people about this idea? 🙈

Khushi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 53
Khushi
Pink lehenga or Red Lehenga
Khushi, The 18 August, 2021 at 15:52

Which lehenga colour do you prefer the most for D-day?

Naina, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 49
Nikita
i love the on-screen and off-screen chemistry between Kiara and Siddharth!
Nikita, The 18 August, 2021 at 13:52

They have been dating and I cannot wait to see them get married!! 🥺

Khushi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 52
A
Mithai or Chocolates?
Aashna, The 18 August, 2021 at 14:26

What do you guys prefer most for return gifts?

Khushi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 51
S
Boldy Polishing before wedding functions?
Sanjana, The 19 August, 2021 at 13:04

Hello brides-to-be, how many of you have planned to opt for body polishing for your wedding functions? I am thinking to opt for the same a week before the functions start.

Naina, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 39
I
Footwear For Groom
Indeep, The 19 August, 2021 at 10:07

I am looking for unique and trending designs. Can you guys help me with the latest groom 'Jutti' designs, I want to match it with a peach sherwani

Jasleen, thursday 19-Aug-21 1 38
D
Suggest a wedding hashtag!
Divya, The 15 August, 2021 at 15:52

Hi, can there be any hashtag for Divy and Divya?

Manvi, thursday 19-Aug-21 5 95
P
Hasgtag suggestions required
Pooja, The 17 August, 2021 at 16:58

Pooja & Abhishek

Surbhi, thursday 19-Aug-21 3 57
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Remove sun tan at home
Tara, The 18 August, 2021 at 10:32

Tanning is one of the common beauty problems faced by almost everyone but don’t worry, I have a quick solution for this. Take some cucumber and tomato juice in a bowl and then use a cotton ball to...

Deepika, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 51
B
Home remedies for healthy and long hair!
Barkha, The 18 August, 2021 at 11:51

My wedding is in next 5 months and I have shortlisted some good hair styles. Can you brides share some good home remedies for healthy and long hair.

Deepika, wednesday 18-Aug-21 2 58

Groups

Inspiration