Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Looking for some mithai suggestions
Sharon, The 10 August, 2021 at 12:50

Mithai is everyone’s favourite and there so many options available that I’m very confused which one of choose for guests. What do you guys suggest?

Sharon, tuesday 10-Aug-21 37
J
Looking for clever ways to add my partner’s name in my mehedi
Jasleen, The 10 August, 2021 at 12:03

This might sound crazy but I’m totally obsessed with the Bollywood mehendi drama where you hide your partner's name in your mehendi and then there’s a ceremony where he has to find his name. Any...

Jasleen, tuesday 10-Aug-21 33
N
Ivory is my new favourite
Naina, The 10 August, 2021 at 10:09

This look and outfit stole my heart. The work on the lehenga set is so detailed and the all the colours are looking so pretty. Also the hairdo looks gorgeous and goes perfect with the entire look. Are...

Barkha, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 41
Prerna
How about wearing one such outfit on Sagan Ceremony?
Prerna, The 5 August, 2021 at 08:24

Looks pretty to me. The sequin work is elevating the look of the lehenga.

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 41
I
Arjun Kapoor and Malaika Arora Are Giving Some Major Couple Goals!
Ishita, The 5 August, 2021 at 09:33

Truly said, love has no age and boundaries. It just happens! And I think the chemistry between them is really sorted. I love to adore this couple!

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 34
S
When you are in love, everything sails with hail!
Simran, The 5 August, 2021 at 10:50

Pritam and Manish, a couple from guwahati blessing the meaning of love with their chemistry. 😍

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 45
N
Crop top & Plazzo for sister’s roka!
Nupur, The 5 August, 2021 at 15:34

I’m planning to wear something very elegant yet simple on my sister’s roka ceremony. The function will be at home with 15-20 guests. I really liked this outfit and the overall look. What do you guys...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 60
B
How many of you are Gol Gappa Lovers?
Bhavika, The 7 August, 2021 at 14:26

If you are the guest at my wedding, you will find me in the chaat corner! I just love hogging when it comes to gol gappes! I am gonna keep a full-fledged chaat corner at my wedding! How many of you...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 43
Urvashie
Some Things Never Change. Especially the bond of brother and sister
Urvashie, The 7 August, 2021 at 14:45

This meme literally represents my bond with him! Haha, I am going to miss my brother a lot! How many of you agree with me?

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 56
S
Do you girls use beauty oil?
Sanya, The 9 August, 2021 at 10:29

I already have an oily skin texture. Do you think beauty oil will help in giving glow to my skin and wont cause acne and spots?

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 44
Urvashie
Wedding Lehenga and my weight!!!! ☹️
Urvashie, The 9 August, 2021 at 11:44

As my wedding got postponed last year, I did all the wedding shopping back then. Now am not able to fit myself in the lehenga! What to do guys? I have gained kilos! Do you think alteration will work...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 39
S
Hairstyle with pearl
Sharon, The 9 August, 2021 at 15:19

For my church wedding I’m planning for wear a white gown. I have long and thick hair and I feel a hairstyle like this will go with the overall look but will too much of pearl make the hair look messy...

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 43
D
Can i wear both mang tikka and passa?
Deepika, The 10 August, 2021 at 10:43

I want to keep my lehenga very light and opt for a heavy jewellery set with it. I thought of wearing both mang tikka and passa but will that look too much?

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 1 30
I
How do you like this Corporate Gifting Hamper?!?
Indeep, The 4 August, 2021 at 13:37

I have never seen one such gift hamper! How about gifting this hamper as a wedding return gift?

Aashna, tuesday 10-Aug-21 3 77
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict - Moisturising face mask for brides
Tara, The 9 August, 2021 at 16:37

People with dry and dessert skin type, I have an amazing tried and test DIY solution for you. All you need is one small spoon of honey and milk and mix them well in a bowl. Apply this mixture for...

Deepika, tuesday 10-Aug-21 2 35
Riya
Best market near South Delhi for jewellery shopping
Riya, The 9 August, 2021 at 17:14

Earlier I thought of purchasing my jewellery online but I’m not happy with the options and not sure how the design will look on me. I was planning to visit some nearby shops and try some options. Can...

Deepika, tuesday 10-Aug-21 1 38
S
How long should the video invite be?
Sushma, The 9 August, 2021 at 18:20

They video that I have got created for my e-invite is 1 min long. Is that okay?

Deepika, tuesday 10-Aug-21 1 39
A
Wedding Hashtag
Amit, The 3 August, 2021 at 23:44

Hi, Please help with a Hashtag for Amit and Sakshi

Manvi, monday 9-Aug-21 3 101
Saahil
Hashtag Ideas
Saahil, The 18 March, 2021 at 09:50

Hey Guys! My Brother is getting married in August 2021. I am looking for some cool, unique hashtags for them. The bride is Akshita Arora & Groom is Aditya Mahajan. Please pour in your suggestions....

Ishita, monday 9-Aug-21 4 105
Prerna
Tattoo Ideas!!
Prerna, The 9 August, 2021 at 13:26

Hi people, me and my partner have thought of getting a similar tattoo. Can you guys please suggest some cute couple tattoo ideas? Your help would be appreciated much. TIA

Sharon, monday 9-Aug-21 1 37
Manvi
Keep Or Skip: Cutting A Wedding Cake
Manvi, The 9 August, 2021 at 13:35

Hey Loveliess 😍 Weddings are one of the biggest and happiest events in our society and call for some larger than life celebrations. So, to complement the happiness of the occasion, there has to be...

Sharon, monday 9-Aug-21 3 36
D
Yellow and pink simple theme décor!
Deepika, The 9 August, 2021 at 14:35

I love the entire setup. It’s giving a full desi Indian wedding vibe. It’s different from the modern theme décor which totally makes it very unique. What do you guys think about this sitting setup? ...

Sharon, monday 9-Aug-21 1 44
Monica
Hairstyling Hacks!
Monica, The 9 August, 2021 at 12:16

Hi brides-to-be! I am looking for some hairstyling hacks! Please help me with the same! TIA

Prerna, monday 9-Aug-21 1 47
D
a different place to stay after marriage!
Disha, The 9 August, 2021 at 12:59

How many of you are going to stay away from your in-laws after marriage? Me and my fiance have our jobs in Delhi and thought of shifting here for good. But we are planning to call our in-laws once we...

Disha, monday 9-Aug-21 45

Groups

Inspiration