Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
S
Wedding hashtag
Shivangi, The 9 August, 2021 at 02:17

Bride Name - Shivangi Groom Name - Akshay

Manvi, monday 9-Aug-21 2 204
Harpreet
i am looking for braid hairdo ideas
Harpreet, The 9 August, 2021 at 10:44

I am planning to opt for a braid on my mehndi function. I am wearing a Patiala suit and 'Lambi Gutt' will match the punjabi mehndi function vibe. Please help me with some alluring ideas.

Nikita, monday 9-Aug-21 1 32
R
Tissue Wedding Decor or Floral Decor
Ragini, The 8 August, 2021 at 19:01

What is more in trend these days? I think tissue decor is something unique and new. What do you guys think?

Urvashie, monday 9-Aug-21 1 39
I
Beach Wedding Or Hill Station Wedding?
Ishita, The 9 August, 2021 at 10:06

What do you think is most preferred in the winters? I really wish to opt for hill station wedding. Please suggest me some ideas.

Urvashie, monday 9-Aug-21 1 35
K
Shimmer and Sequin!
Karnika, The 8 August, 2021 at 17:09

What is the different between these two outfit material?

Harpreet, monday 9-Aug-21 1 34
S
How do you guys keep up the spark in your relationship?
Simran, The 8 August, 2021 at 16:30

Do you guys go on dates or try some innovative ideas? I want to keep the spark alive! please help!

Ragini, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 35
D
Daru Or No Daru?
Disha, The 8 August, 2021 at 14:41

How many of you are planning to keep and discard liquor on wedding day? I am a bit confused on this! please help

Ragini, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 32
S
Looking for foot mehndi designs
Sanjana, The 8 August, 2021 at 15:24

Hi guys, I am looking for foot mehndi designs. Please share some ideas.

Ragini, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 30
N
What are the best food items for bridal glow
Naina, The 8 August, 2021 at 12:00

I have started working out a little. Can anyone suggest what to all to add in the diet for a radiant bridal glow

Khushi, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 44
J
How to twirl in a heavy lehenga
Jasleen, The 8 August, 2021 at 13:21

I really want a picture like this but honestly my lehenga is just so heavy and I don’t know if I’ll able to get the perfect picture. Do you brides fear the same?

Khushi, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 422
Surbhi
Save Or Splurge: Bridal Hairdo?!?
Surbhi, The 7 August, 2021 at 15:11

Hey Lovelies! Many brides opt for a simple hairstyle for the wedding day. How are you planning to keep up with your bridal hairdo? Are you going all out or going to keep it simple? The question of the...

Ishita, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 41
B
How to make natural henna at home
Barkha, The 7 August, 2021 at 16:38

I have very sensitive skin and I thought of making natural henna at home for my ceremony. Anyone who can help me with this

Ishita, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 46
D
Best wedding ring design for groom
Deepika, The 8 August, 2021 at 11:25

It’s getting really difficult for me to find an engagement ring for my partner. All the design that I have seen till now are too bling and not his type. I’m looking for something elegant and sober....

Ishita, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 47
S
Prop for Disney theme
Sharon, The 8 August, 2021 at 12:46

I’m planning for a Disney theme bachelorette party and I really liked these headband. Will these look too kiddo?

Ishita, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 34
S
Floral Love décor!
Sushma, The 7 August, 2021 at 18:26

This is honestly one of the best décor ideas I have seen. This can be used as a photo booth or as a backdrop and it is going to look so attractive and fancy. What do you people think?

Sharon, sunday 8-Aug-21 2 31
T
Wedding hashtag
Tanya, The 8 August, 2021 at 02:52

Hi Please suggest a hashtag for my sister's wedding. Bride: Nidhi GargGroom: Udit Bansal

Manvi, sunday 8-Aug-21 2 267
B
Doodle wedding card
Barkha, The 8 August, 2021 at 10:38

I’m a really big fan of doodle art work and I thought of customising my invite in a doodle format. I wish to keep it simple and catchy. Can you guys suggest some ideas

Naina, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 65
D
a look to steal for your mehendi!
Deepika, The 7 August, 2021 at 14:59

A look to steal for your Mehendi! If comfy over style is your mantra then this outfit is just perfect for your intimate Mehendi ceremony. As Mehendi is all about dancing and sitting for hours with the...

Barkha, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 43
N
diy Bridesmaid invitation
Naina, The 5 August, 2021 at 14:08

I have always been into DIY stuff. I saw this invitation online and I thought it will be a creative idea to make my own personalised bridesmaid invitation. What do you people think about this idea? ...

Bhupinder, sunday 8-Aug-21 3 66
J
Looking for a unique bridal entry
Jasleen, The 7 August, 2021 at 17:57

I want my bridal entry to look really cool and different. I was thinking of doing my entry in an open luxury car. Is there any other idea that you guys can think of?

Sushma, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 29
Piyush
Help with wedding hashtags
Piyush, The 3 August, 2021 at 20:47

Groom: Piyush Tulshyan(Soni) Bride: Bhoomika Mansharamani(Bhoomi) We already have a few options, but we are looking for quirky and Bollywood options for our hashtag. Options we have now: 1....

Bhupinder, sunday 8-Aug-21 12 294 1
M
Manni and Sanchit
Manni, The 7 August, 2021 at 22:36

Please suggest a good wedding hashtags Thnx ☺️

Manni, saturday 7-Aug-21 2 43
J
Sea blue set with pearls
Jasleen, The 5 August, 2021 at 13:28

This colour combination is looking so beautiful and elegant and I love how everything so matching. Will this set look good with a pink lehenga?

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 2 45
Monica
Do you still believe in getting zero body figure?
Monica, The 7 August, 2021 at 11:35

I always had a wish to availing a zero figure before I start with my wedding rituals. But, I think now the situation is totally changed. What do you guys think?

Bhavika, saturday 7-Aug-21 1 48

Groups

Inspiration