Recently commented on
There are so many styles and earrings gold & design earrings are offered online on girlscloset.pk, you can find these flexible style earrings gold at very budget-friendly prices. They have...
#Hashtag Required- Hi Guys, Can you suggest hashtags for bride name- Vrinda and Groom name - Anshu
Hi everyone, it's my big day and could someone help me with wedding hashtag for my wedding. Groom: Fahad , Bride: Shifa. Thanks in advance.
Choosing the perfect after party outfit is as difficult as finding your desired lehenga. I don’t want to wear like a night suit or anything random. I want to keep it comfortable but classy and...
I have purchased a red gown and I’m planning to wear a tiara to give a royal look. Can you please suggest some designs
Looking at the situation, we are planning for our honeymoon in India and will plan an international trip later. Please suggest some good options, no Rajasthan and Himachal please
My lady love is planning a dance performance for me on our wedding. I’m not a professional singer but not that bad at it I’m looking for some romantic song suggestions that are easy to sing and...
Me and Aman met for the very first time on Facebook and the best part was we didn’t have any common friends. Aman randomly sent me a friend request and I accepted the same after 2 months. So we...
Hi Team, Please suggest some quirky hashtags for our wedding. He is a Rajput a Delhi Punjabi girl. He loves biryani and I'm a big fan of chaat. Bride Name: Mridul KakkarGroom name : Abhishek Pundhir ...
Hi guys, I am looking for some pastel floral decor designs for my Haldi and Mehndi ceremonies. Please share some ideas!
Haha, I remember doing this a bunch of times in my college days. Just wanted every rose petal to end with a YES. Such silly games are sometimes really fun. 🤣
Hey guys. After weeks of futile imagination, we couldn’t get a personalized hashtag for us. Any help would be great. Bride’s name - Nirmal (nickname- Nidhi) Groom’s name - Gurkanwal (nickname- GK or...
Lady Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer wed South African Businessman Micheal Lewis in Rome last weekend, and her wedding looks have been nothing short of spectacular.
Hey guys, I have 2 couple friends getting married in january and we are trying to brainstorm hashtags for them, please help me brainstorm some ideas. The first couple is Chirag and PayalThe second...
My parents are taking care of return gifts for my family members. I’m looking for very unique and fun return gift options for my friends. Please help me with your suggestions
Hi all, Could you please help with wedding hashtag for my brother's wedding. Groom: Shubham Bride: Sakshi Thanks in advance..
Hey, you all pretty brides-to-be! 😍 Ear jewellery elevates the essence of every bride. If you like trying out jewellery then this question is for you! Which traditional ear cuff do you like the most?...
Why did you choose ""?
Hey Y'all! Pakistani outfits give a different level of regal vibe. Pakistani sharara designs have become very popular in Indian weddings. Which Pakistani sharara do you like the most? Question of the...
Why did you choose ""?
Hands down to the most unique hairstyle we have ever come across! 😍😍 The beautiful combination of flowers elevates the hairstyle with glam! 🤩🤩 Which hairstyle do you like the most? Open Hairstyle or...
Why did you choose ""?
Hey Y'all! Have you ever had your 'TALLI' moment at your friend's wedding? 🍻 😂 New week new question, Never Have I Ever Got Drunk At A Friend's Wedding!
Hey Y'all! How is your wedding shopping going on? Have you decoded your wedding jewellery yet? The question of the day is, Weekday Poll: Which Wedding Nath Do You Like The Most? 😍
Why did you choose ""?