Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Riya
Red and sea blue combination!
Riya, The 4 August, 2021 at 10:37

I have seen this combination for the first time. Its giving a touch of both traditional and modern styling. I’m looking for something similar to this combination. Do you guys have any suggestion ? ...

Prerna, thursday 5-Aug-21 2 51
D
Those stunning eyes!
Deepika, The 4 August, 2021 at 12:58

Black Smokey look can never go wrong. Are you guys planning for a smokey eye look or something light?

Prerna, thursday 5-Aug-21 2 41
I
Full Volume Curls On Mehndi Night!
Ishita, The 4 August, 2021 at 14:43

How do you like this loose curls hairstyle? I am going too opt for one such hairdo on my mehndi function

Prerna, thursday 5-Aug-21 2 45
R
Love has no boundaries!
Ragini, The 4 August, 2021 at 15:59

And, this couple proved it all. They look so adorable together! One of my college friends is going to get married to his childhood friend and going to have a gay wedding. I am so blessed to have them...

Prerna, thursday 5-Aug-21 1 31
R
Hashtag suggestions for Raman and Aashima
Rs1, The 3 August, 2021 at 23:56

If you guys could provide some suggestions for us that would be much appreciated. Groom - Raman Raina. Bride - Aashima Grover.

Surbhi, thursday 5-Aug-21 4 63 1
A
Wedding Hashtags
Abhishri, The 4 August, 2021 at 08:45

Hi, Can you help with hashtag options for Karishma and Abhishri ?

Surbhi, thursday 5-Aug-21 4 45
Kavisha
Help with wedding hashtags
Kavisha, The 3 August, 2021 at 08:27

Hello suggest hashtags for Swapnil and Swati

Manvi, thursday 5-Aug-21 8 113
A
Wedding Hashtags
Anum, The 4 August, 2021 at 14:46

Hello Guys, Can you please suggest hashtags? Bride: Anum Ajani & Groom: Karan Malhotra. Thanks in advance!

Manvi, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 90
Khushi
Farmhouse or Banquet Hall?!?
Khushi, The 3 August, 2021 at 12:49

What type of location is better for hosting a wedding function?

Sharon, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 43
Aakriti
Will floral kaleree look good on wedding?
Aakriti, The 4 August, 2021 at 12:16

I’m wearing peach lehenga on my wedding day and I thought of wearing floral kaleere. Usually I have seen people opting for floral kalerre on haldi and mehendi but will it go with the bridal look?

Sharon, wednesday 4-Aug-21 1 48
S
Chocolate fountain on the roka ceremony
Sharon, The 26 July, 2021 at 14:59

I’m planning for an intimate roka ceremony with 50 people and we have decided to keep the food variety limited so that there’s no waste. Most of my guests are fond of chocolates, I was planning to...

Bhupinder, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 70
M
Engagement Hashtag!
Mukta, The 3 August, 2021 at 19:29

Hey Guys! Please help me with some funny, cute and punny hashtags! We love cooking and listening to music. I am a Tea lover and he is a Filter Coffee lover. Thanks in advance! Bride Name - Mukta...

Manvi, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 58
Priyum
Guys, i am planning to buy a beagle!
Priyum, The 3 June, 2020 at 19:16

My mom and fiance just love dogs and the beagle is their fav breed! Do you think i should get one?

Jessica, wednesday 4-Aug-21 5 102
R
E-invite simple design
Rohan, The 1 August, 2021 at 17:44

Hi! I’m looking for some e-invitation design like this picture. Can you help with some picture ideas?

Rachit, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 66
N
How to look tall in lehenga
Naina, The 4 August, 2021 at 11:51

My height is short and wearing high heels is a big task for me. I have heard that a lot of lehenga design and prints can actually make you look tall. If that’s true, can you help me with some tips.

Deepika, wednesday 4-Aug-21 1 39
B
Please suggest some bridal sneakers
Barkha, The 3 August, 2021 at 18:04

For me its always comfort over style and I’m huge sneaker fan. Can you people help me with some good bridal options

Aakriti, wednesday 4-Aug-21 1 35
S
Need Hashtag Suggestion :)
Shubhangini, The 3 August, 2021 at 12:59

Hi Team, Please suggest us some cool hashtags. Bride Name: Shubhangini Aggarwal, Groom Name: Divij Dua. ❤️ Looking forward to your response.

Manvi, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 88
S
Bestfriend Photoshoot Goals!
Simran, The 31 July, 2021 at 14:58

What do you think about the same? My best friend shared these pictures with me and I cannot wait to get clicked with her!!

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 49
S
Dusky and Gorgeous!
Sanya, The 1 August, 2021 at 10:19

Check out these two gorgeous Dusky brides and how they are totally owning these kanjivaram saree looks so aesthetically.

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 51
I
How about wearing one such dress for a date night?
Ishita, The 1 August, 2021 at 13:34

I really love the style and the print. What do you guys think?

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 3 58
N
Slaying in those shoes! 😍
Naina, The 1 August, 2021 at 15:38

This is my absolute favourite from Disha & Rahul’s wedding. I’m also planning to wear sneakers on my reception day! What about you guys? 🤩

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 47
S
In love with Kritika Khurana’s Indian looks 😍
Sharon, The 1 August, 2021 at 18:57

I follow Kritika Khurana on social platform and I’m loving her latest Indian outfits. This look is my favourite from all. Isn’t this a great outfit for mehendi night?

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 2 59
N
Floral is back in trend! 🤩
Naina, The 2 August, 2021 at 12:26

I see a lot of floral design these days. I recently saw this off white floral lehenga and I love the overall look from head to toe. I feel if you’re looking for an unique outfit for your wedding, then...

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 45
M
Distance is Temporary but Love is Forever! 💗
Mallika, The 2 August, 2021 at 16:59

Me & my husband Arjun met in 2017 while I was training in JW Marriott New Delhi, there was an instant attraction and we started dating within a couple of months. I moved to Toronto, Canada in 2019...

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4 171

Groups

Inspiration