You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

S
Smriti

Chattarpur, South Delhi · From September of 2020

Discussions

S
What type of jewellery are you planning to wear on mehndi night?
Smriti, Yesterday at 14:38

I am planning to go all simple as it would be a hectic day for me. So I want to keep it comfy and simple! What do you guys think?

Anita, yesterday at 15:38 1 3
S
Looking for the latest henna designs!
Smriti, The September 10, 2021 at 23:52

Please help me withs ome desigs. Tia

Mrunal, monday 13-Sep-21 1 4
S
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput are such adorbs!
Smriti, The September 9, 2021 at 10:53

"You are the centre of my world. And I wouldn’t want it any other way. Happy happy birthday." Says- Shahid Kapoor while wishing his wife Mira Rajput. How many of you love their chemistry? 😍

Sushma, yesterday at 11:43 1 6
S
Lakme or L'oreal?
Sanya, The September 6, 2021 at 11:49

Which brand do you rely on the most?

Mrunal, monday 6-Sep-21 2
S
Braid on Sangeet Ceremony!
Smriti, The September 6, 2021 at 12:57

I am wearing a heavy suit on my sangeet ceremony, and planning to opt for a braid hairstyle. What do you guys think? 😍

Jasleen, monday 6-Sep-21 1 4
S
Subtle makeup wont suit a dusky skin shade right?
Smriti, The August 1, 2021 at 10:39

I don't think! What do you guys say?

Smriti, sunday 1-Aug-21 4
S
i am looking for gown designs that could match dusky skin tone!
Smriti, The July 31, 2021 at 19:32

Hi people, I am looking for a perfect gown colour for my sagan ceremony. It would be great if you guys could help me with some ideas.

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 3
I
How about this regal groom entry?
Indeep, The July 30, 2021 at 13:44

People, do you like such a kind of wedding entry for the groom?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2
S
Jlo Confirms her relationship with Ben Affleck! 😍
Simran, The July 30, 2021 at 14:27

They have a past as well and now they are back together. Do you think exes can be again in a relationship with each other?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: When it comes to traditional, Red colour excels!
Sarika, The July 30, 2021 at 14:52

Sara Ali Khan has a strong bond with her traditional wardrobe. And, these pictures prove it all. This look is apt for reception and engagement ceremonies. What do you guys think?

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2
R
Deepika Padukone Proved the Essence of White Saree!!
Ragini, The July 30, 2021 at 16:04

From embellished ivory lehenga saree to timeless white saree, she outshines the meaning of elegance and charm. I so wish to wear one such saree at my reception ceremony. How many of you are planning...

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 2
Ansh
A Decade Long Love Story Till Eternity! ❤️
Ansh, The July 30, 2021 at 16:13

It's true when the time is right, everything easily falls in place. That's how I started my new beginnings with Kanika. Me and Kanika used to attend tuitions together, and from there, our journey of...

Zara, tuesday 3-Aug-21 4
S
Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler?
Sanjana, The July 30, 2021 at 21:34

Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler? What do you guys prefer the most in summers? For me, iced coffee is evergreen!!

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1
Bhavika
Aa Hi Gaya Wo Din!
Bhavika, The July 31, 2021 at 00:54

Tried to express my journey as a bride Hope every girl can relate to it!----------------------------------------------------------Aa hi gya wo din.. Tha shayad jiska barso se intezaar..Mujhse zyada...

Bhavika, thursday 2-Sep-21 12 1
S
Does the hair bun open while dancing?
Sharon, The July 31, 2021 at 11:15

Guys, I was just curious to know if I opt for a hair bun for a wedding, so will my hair style get messy while dancing?

S
How much time does the henna application take?
Sharon, The July 31, 2021 at 11:28

Guys, I’m a Christian and my wedding is organised in a north Indian style and this is the first time I’ll be applying henna. I really like this design. How much time will it take to apply this ? ...

D
Does rose water work as a makeup fixer?
Devyani, The July 31, 2021 at 12:02

I saw on the internet that rose water can be used as a makeup fixer but I don’t want to take any risk. Can you guys help me!

Manvi
Save or Splurge: Wedding Photo Booth!
Manvi, The July 31, 2021 at 13:35

Hey Lovelies!💛 Photo booths have become a necessity at all wedding functions and something that all the guests look forward to. Having unique photo booth ideas for your wedding functions surely...

Ragini, sunday 1-Aug-21 3
N
Looking for a simple lehenga option for sister’s roka
Nupur, The July 31, 2021 at 13:47

It’s my sister’s roka next month and it will be a small affair. I’m looking for some simple lehenga for the function. I would prefer colours like sea blue, pink and yellow

S
Bestfriend Photoshoot Goals!
Simran, The July 31, 2021 at 14:58

What do you think about the same? My best friend shared these pictures with me and I cannot wait to get clicked with her!!

Aashna, wednesday 4-Aug-21 4
B
Have you guys ever attended a Sindhi Wedding?
Bhavika, The July 31, 2021 at 15:34

I have to attend a Sindhi wedding next week but I am not aware of their rituals and ceremonies. I want to be on top of their ceremonies. Please help me with some information

R
Bollywood retro theme for Cocktail ceremony!
Ragini, The July 31, 2021 at 18:09

Hi team, me and my fiance are planning to opt for a Bollywood theme for the cocktail ceremony. Please provide some ideas to make the function look fun and realistic!

Z
Can i wear sneakers with my wedding lehenga?
Zara, The July 31, 2021 at 18:15

I am not at all a heel person. I love to stay comfy and easy in shoes! I don't know how am i going to wear heels on my D-day. What do you people suggest?

S
i have a dusky skin tone. can you guys suggest me some makeup styles?
Smriti, The July 31, 2021 at 19:05

Having a dusky skin tone comes with a lot of intricacies. I want my skin to glow on my d-day and for that, I am looking for some amazing makeup tips on community. Please help me with the same. TIA

Harpreet, sunday 1-Aug-21 1 3
S
Studded Invite cards! What an idea sirji!
Smriti, The July 24, 2021 at 12:48

My younger brother gave me an idea of studded invite cards. That hit really bad, but I am still confused. What do you guys think?

Sonal, saturday 24-Jul-21 1 6
Surbhi
The 'Just Friends' Since High School Story Of Ishita and Utsav! 👫
Surbhi, The July 8, 2021 at 15:54

When you find love and friendship in the same person, the journey of happily ever after begins. Ishita and Utsav developed a special friendship and eventually marked the beginning of forever! ❤️...

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 4
S
Rice water for hair!
Simran, The June 27, 2021 at 14:14

I found this beauty hack and thought of sharing it with you all!! 1. Take a cup of rice and rinse it thoroughly to get rid of any preservatives. 2. Soak the rice in 4 to 5 cups of water for...

Smriti, tuesday 29-Jun-21 2
Latika
These summer fit outfit from deepika's closet is feels!
Latika, The June 27, 2021 at 14:39

Deepika's summer wardrobe is a proof that the actor prefers comfort above everything else. Her from her co-ord set to polka dot dress, outfits are on point! I am going to opt such outfits even after...

S
Looking for a good bb cream to remove my blemishes!
Smriti, The June 29, 2021 at 13:35

I don't know which BB cream will suit my sensitive skin. It would be really helpful if you guys could help me with the same! TIA

Devyani, wednesday 30-Jun-21 2 6
D
Anand Tiwari and Angria Dhar Tie The Knot!!
Disha, The June 27, 2021 at 15:56

They had an intimate wedding!! Congratulations to the lovely couple. The wedding picture looks so adorable!!!

Smriti, tuesday 29-Jun-21 3
S
Oh-so-pretty Floral Jewellery!
Sonal, The June 27, 2021 at 16:30

Floral jewelry infused with baby's breath flowers look so beautiful. I don't know I have a thing for floral accessories. They give a really positive vibe. Do you guys agree?

S
How about wearing a one such gown in Maroon colour?
Sanya, The June 28, 2021 at 11:20

What do you brides think of the same? Will it look good?