You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

S
Sanjana

MG Road, Delhi, South Delhi Β· From October of 2019

Happily married 🎉

August 24, 2021

35days 9hours

Discussions

S
Finger mehndi designs
Sonal, Yesterday at 16:27

Hi brides, please help me with some finger mehndi designs

Sanjana, yesterday at 17:35 1
R
Some beauty care tips for wedding glow
Ragini, Yesterday at 15:00

I want my skin to glow on D-day. What are some tips I can opt for same ?

Sanjana, yesterday at 17:34 1
S
Outfit suggestions for mom
Sanjana, Yesterday at 17:00

My mom is confused on what to wear on mehndi function and wedding day, could you please help me with some ideas

Sanjana, yesterday at 17:00 2
Manvi
Friday Favourite: Favourite Netflix show!😍
Manvi, The September 24, 2021 at 15:35

Hey, Y'all!!🧑 It’s Friday and what could be more fun than sipping home-made cocktail with your partner while you watch your most favourite show on Netflix?🍸🍹 Share With Us In The Comments: Your...

Indeep, yesterday at 14:28 3
S
Sam And Monica look so cute!
Sharon, The September 24, 2021 at 17:06

I recently started following this couple on IG and they are so cute and madly in love with each other. I can watch their videos all day.

Vinika, yesterday at 12:40 2
Nikita
Silk Saree designs
Nikita, The September 25, 2021 at 15:18

I am going to wear a silk saree for the engagement ceremony, i am looking for some alluring designs. Your suggestions are always welcome

Sanjana, sunday 26-Sep-21 1
M
How to convince partner for couple dance? :p
Mrunal, The September 26, 2021 at 00:02

Guys convincing my partner for a dance is a real struggle. He’s too shy and I really want to do a couple of dance performances.

Sanjana, sunday 26-Sep-21 1
Z
Movies to watch with bae
Zara, The September 26, 2021 at 10:43

Hi people, can you help me with some suggestions. Thanks

Indeep, yesterday at 14:27 2
S
Hair oil for controlling hairfall!
Sanjana, The September 26, 2021 at 12:36

Hey people, Please suggest me a good hair oil brand which can reduce my hair fall!!

Deepika, sunday 26-Sep-21 1 3
S
i am planning to consult an astrologer!
Sanjana, The September 19, 2021 at 17:20

I have never done this before but I think it would be better if we both consult the same before our wedding! What do you guys think?

Sanjana, sunday 19-Sep-21 2
S
i am totally in love with this oh-so-pretty crimson lehenga!
Sanjana, The September 15, 2021 at 14:19

I have never seen one such red lehenga. This pure silk lehenga set paired with a pure organza dupatta is ruling the bridal wardrobe! Also, the jaal work is topping the whole look

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 4 11
S
How many of you have finalised on wedding invites?
Sanjana, The September 10, 2021 at 11:44

How many of you have finalised wedding invites? We are yet to decide the design of the invite. Really confused. The ones who have been selected please share some tips and tricks!

Disha, sunday 12-Sep-21 1 4
Manvi
Keep Or Skip: A Wedding Bar!πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
Manvi, The September 6, 2021 at 11:35

Hey lovelies! 🀩 Happy Monday! Or as I like to think of it, pre-pre-pre-pre-Friday!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ So be it any occasion, everyone knows that the fun is where the booze is at! 😜🍻 Another week, another question........

Muskan, monday 6-Sep-21 4
R
Rica or Milk Wax?
Ragini, The September 6, 2021 at 10:52

I don't have much hair growth on my arms and legs, therefore I use razor. But was thinking to switch to wax. Which is better? Rica or Normal Milk Wax?

Mrunal, monday 6-Sep-21 2
S
I wish to get my hair coloured?
Sanjana, The September 6, 2021 at 12:14

I have virgin hair and that's the reason I'm thinking of getting it done or not. Should I get it done before the wedding? Please let me know guys!

Anita, monday 6-Sep-21 1 5
S
i am looking for red lipshade!
Sanjana, The September 4, 2021 at 11:11

I am looking for a red lip shade! I have sourced enough but couldn't fetch for a perfect red lipstick. Girls, please help me yaar. I really want to lay my hands on a perfect lip shade !!

Sanjana, saturday 4-Sep-21 2
S
Sangeet Look Alert!
Sanjana, The September 2, 2021 at 12:13

I am totally eyeing JLO's chunky bejewelled headband, and floral-print pants, top and cape set to elevate the sangeet look for brides-to-be! If you love experimenting with colours, prints, patterns,...

Suyasha, thursday 2-Sep-21 1 6
S
Live Music Or Dj? Or Both?
Sanjana, The August 25, 2021 at 10:50

What are you guys planning to opt for wedding entertainment? I am thinking first we can start with live music and end with DJ! What do you guys think?

Aashna, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3 10
B
Unique mehendi design
Barkha, The August 22, 2021 at 10:59

Hey to-be-brides, if you don’t like mehendi or don’t wish to apply too much, then you should definitely check this design. It is simple but looking so unique and beautiful.

Katekk0101, wednesday 25-Aug-21 3
Z
Off shoulder or puffy sleeves?
Zara, The August 23, 2021 at 11:28

Hey, guys, it's my friend's wedding and I am thinking to wear a lehenga. But I am confused about my sleeves. Pls, help me!

Sanjana, monday 23-Aug-21 1
S
Couple goals much?
Sanjana, The August 23, 2021 at 12:08

I don't know if you guys love this duo but they rock! From their chemistry to Ranveer Singh being a bubble around Deepika, they are goals! And, I just love to be with my partner the same way! How...

Aashna, tuesday 24-Aug-21 2 7
S
Boldy Polishing before wedding functions?
Sanjana, The August 19, 2021 at 13:04

Hello brides-to-be, how many of you have planned to opt for body polishing for your wedding functions? I am thinking to opt for the same a week before the functions start.

Naina, thursday 19-Aug-21 2 9
S
Looking for foot mehndi designs
Sanjana, The August 8, 2021 at 15:24

Hi guys, I am looking for foot mehndi designs. Please share some ideas.

Ragini, sunday 8-Aug-21 1 4
S
Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler?
Sanjana, The July 30, 2021 at 21:34

Iced Coffee or Refreshing Cooler? What do you guys prefer the most in summers? For me, iced coffee is evergreen!!

Smriti, saturday 31-Jul-21 1 5
Khushi
Latest lehenga designs!
Khushi, The July 26, 2021 at 10:25

Hi guys, please help me with a bunch of latest lehenga designs. TIA

Sanjana, monday 26-Jul-21 1
S
We have thought of doing a couple entry on the wedding day!
Sanya, The July 26, 2021 at 11:21

Bridal entry gives a very traditional and emotional vibe so I thought of convincing my fiance for doing a couple entry. Now we both are going to rock our wedding entry to the fullest! 😍 How many of...

Aashna, tuesday 27-Jul-21 2
S
Have you selected your pre-wed shoot location?
Sanjana, The July 26, 2021 at 11:50

We have thought of GOA and UDAIPUR. Will keep a mix of both traditional and jazzy vibe

Sanjana, monday 26-Jul-21 3
S
Who snores more? you or your fiance?
Sanjana, The July 23, 2021 at 13:45

For me, it has to be my fiance and I really cannot wait to share rooms with him He is definitely going to have a strict sleep, baby

Sanjana, friday 23-Jul-21 3
Surbhi
This or That: Unique Combination of hues!! 🀩
Surbhi, The May 20, 2021 at 23:33

Hands down to the most unique hairstyle we have ever come across! 😍😍 The beautiful combination of flowers elevates the hairstyle with glam! 🀩🀩 Which hairstyle do you like the most? Open Hairstyle or...

43%

3 votes

43%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 5-Aug-21 4
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Pakistani Sharara Do You Like The Most?
Surbhi, The July 7, 2021 at 22:44

Hey Y'all! Pakistani outfits give a different level of regal vibe. Pakistani sharara designs have become very popular in Indian weddings. Which Pakistani sharara do you like the most? Question of the...

50%

4 votes

38%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 5-Aug-21 4
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Nail Art Design Do You Like The Most?!?!
Surbhi, The July 14, 2021 at 22:36

Hey, Y'all! Indian weddings are all about bright colours so why not add a bling to your wedding nails? 😍 The question of the day is, Weekday Poll: Which Nail Art Design Do You Like The Most?!?!

25%

1 vote

50%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 22-Jul-21 2
Surbhi
The 'Just Friends' Since High School Story Of Ishita and Utsav! πŸ‘«
Surbhi, The July 8, 2021 at 15:54

When you find love and friendship in the same person, the journey of happily ever after begins. Ishita and Utsav developed a special friendship and eventually marked the beginning of forever! ❀️...

Sanjana, thursday 22-Jul-21 4