You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Z
Zara

Hyderabad, India ยท From September of 2020

Happily married 🎉

November 4, 2021

35days 0hours : 48min

Discussions

Z
This is such an impeccable jewellery design!
Zara, Yesterday at 08:51

I have never seen one such jewellery design ya! This looks so prettyyy ๐ŸŒบ

Sharon, yesterday at 16:02 1 3
Z
What a pretty Mangalsutra Design
Zara, The December 6, 2021 at 10:43

This eye-catching mangalsutra design looks so pretty. I am going to opt for one such design. Have you decided on the design?

Ragini, monday 6-Dec-21 2 7
Z
Looking for a perfect bridal mascara
Zara, The December 4, 2021 at 13:12

Hi girls, can you please help me with a perfect mascara design. TIA

Zara, saturday 4-Dec-21 1
Z
This lavender lehenga looks so pretty!
Zara, The December 2, 2021 at 12:53

I am gonna have a day wedding, how will this lehenga look?

Zara, thursday 2-Dec-21 4
Z
How do you like the jewellery and outfit combo?
Zara, The December 1, 2021 at 17:16

I am Ogling at this delightful combination of greens, pinks, reds & whites, tied together so beautifully..

Zara, wednesday 1-Dec-21 1
Z
i am looking for a perfect bb cream.
Zara, The November 30, 2021 at 10:16

I wish to have flawless skin before my wedding, and I have stopped using cosmetics. But, I'd be needing a thin covering line for the protection of skin and for that, I am looking for a BB cream....

Zara, tuesday 30-Nov-21 3
Z
Haldi Decor- a Yellow-mellow Affair to Remember! ๐Ÿ˜
Zara, The November 28, 2021 at 11:39

I have never seen one such Haldi decor Design ever! The decoration looks GORGGGG! I am going to opt for one such decor idea for my Haldi function! Have you decided the haldi decor yet?

Simran, sunday 28-Nov-21 1 4
Z
Looking for a photographer who can travel places!
Zara, The November 27, 2021 at 15:34

One of my friends is getting married next year so he is looking for top-notch photographers who can travel outstations! Help Help!

Zara, saturday 27-Nov-21 2
Z
Pre-wedding photoshoot in Kashmir!
Zara, The November 26, 2021 at 11:28

We have decided on our pre-wed photoshoot location! Kashmir looks beautiful in winters, so we have thought of keeping this up for the month of Jan. How do you guys like the idea? ๐Ÿ˜

Zara, friday 26-Nov-21 3
Z
Congratulations to actors Aditya Seal and Anushka Ranjan
Zara, The November 23, 2021 at 13:38

These two cupids tied the knot in Mumbai and they look adorable to the fullest! ๐Ÿ’› I have always admired Aditya Seal and his style! ๐Ÿ˜

Deepika, wednesday 24-Nov-21 2 6
Z
How do i achieve natural looking brows
Zara, The November 21, 2021 at 15:14

My bae keeps making fun of my thin and light brows! I try filling them but they start looking unnatural Not sure if its because of my brow pencil or my bad technique

Sonal, sunday 21-Nov-21 1 7
Z
Looking for latkan designs
Zara, The November 18, 2021 at 10:11

Hi everyone, I am wearing a lehenga on my haldi ceremony. It's a dual shade lehenga and I am looking for heavy latkans to cope up with the lehenga. Can you please help me with some ideas? TIA

Mrunal, thursday 18-Nov-21 2 6
T
#Skin&beautyaddict: Diy solution for White hair!
Tara, The November 17, 2021 at 12:14

Your hair goes through a natural cycle of dying and then being regenerated. As your hair follicles age, they produce less color. If youโ€™re worried because youโ€™ve spotted a few gray hair, try this mask...

Zara, wednesday 17-Nov-21 1
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: The Beautiful Mrunal Thakur spotted wearing the โ€œAliaโ€ Ruffle Saree! ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ˜
Sarika, The November 17, 2021 at 12:38

This gorgeous champagne net jewelled embroidered blouse with peach chiffon draped ruffle saree is the perfect ensemble to adorn for the wedding functions. This beautiful ruffle saree is from the...

Kritika, thursday 2-Dec-21 5
Vinika
Best saya dates in Decโ€™22
Vinika, The November 17, 2021 at 15:37

My sister in law is planning to get married in Decโ€™22 and we have started with the wedding preparation. Her roka is in Janโ€™22 and the wedding will be in the end of next year. Please help me with some...

Z
Looking for Diamond Set Designs
Zara, The November 17, 2021 at 18:43

I am wearing a gown on my reception ceremony and looking for some pretty diamond set ideas! Can you guys please help me with the same.

Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Blouse Do You Like The Most?!?!
Surbhi, The September 29, 2021 at 16:04

Hey Y'all! Do you also love bookmarking different blouse designs for your wedding functions? Well, every bride loves exploring different outfit styles and designs! The question of the day is, Weekday...

25%

1 vote

50%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 16-Nov-21 2
Surbhi
Need To Have or Nice To Have: Reception Ceremony?!?
Surbhi, The October 12, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Y'all! How is your wedding planning going on? Are you planning to keep the reception function? The question of the day is: Need To Have or Nice To Have: Reception Ceremony?!?

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 2
Surbhi
Auspicious Bengali Wedding Dates in 2022 ๐Ÿ˜
Surbhi, The October 6, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Y'all Community Members! โค๏ธ How many of you are planning to tie a knot in 2022? Are you looking for Bengali wedding dates? Well, We are here with the best wedding Shubh Muhurats specifically for...

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 6
Surbhi
Weekday Poll- Favourite Honeymoon Location: Switzerland or Kashmir ?!?
Surbhi, The October 13, 2021 at 12:35

Hey Everyone, Where have you planned your honeymoon? Are you planning an international or domestic honeymoon? The question of the day is, Weekday Poll- Favourite Honeymoon Location: Switzerland or...

56%

5 votes

33%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Surbhi
Need to Have Or Nice To Have: Return Gifts For Guests on Haldi Ceremony
Surbhi, The November 9, 2021 at 17:25

Hey, Y'all! How is your wedding planning going on? Have you zeroed on wedding return gifts for your guests? What according to you is the best when it comes to wedding return gifts for guests? The...

Kritika, tuesday 16-Nov-21 3 1
Surbhi
Weekday Poll: Which Smokey Eye Makeup Do You Like The Most?!?
Surbhi, The November 10, 2021 at 16:02

Hey, Y'all! Have you decided on your wedding makeup yet? Which eye-makeup do you like the most? The question of the day is, Weekday Poll: Which Smokey Eye Makeup Do You Like The Most?!?

50%

2 votes

25%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Sarika
Karishma Tanna spotted wearing the โ€˜dark Blush Tier Lehenga Set
Sarika, The November 6, 2021 at 16:55

This stunning bright-hued lehenga from the collection of Vvani by Vani Vats Official is perfect for all the get-together parties to have all eyes on you. How do you guys like it?

Zara, tuesday 16-Nov-21 4
Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Mouni Roy Shining In Her Diwali Outfit
Sarika, The November 7, 2021 at 14:32

Mouni Roy never fails to top the game of traditional and this outfit is just complimenting her beauty! This stunning chiffon and silk saree with an embellished blouse adds just the right amount of...

Sarika
#CelebrityStyle: Esha Gupta looks Gorgeous in her Diwali Outfit! ๐Ÿ˜
Sarika, The November 6, 2021 at 21:01

Do you love experimenting with designer sarees? If yes, then Esha Gupta's outfit is a win-win! The purple ruffled saree from the house of Ridhi Mehra is paired well with an exaggerated sleeves blouse...

Z
Themed wedding options
Zara, The November 15, 2021 at 16:30

It's pretty inn these days yaa!! I wanna do something theme based tooo!

Zara, monday 15-Nov-21 1
Z
Thinking of matching my eye lense colour with that of my reception gown
Zara, The November 14, 2021 at 10:04

Will it look cool if I twin my eye lense with my gown? I hope it doesn't turn out looking scary :p

Naina, monday 15-Nov-21 1 3
Z
Cinderella who? Of course Us. The Brides-to-be! ๐Ÿ˜
Zara, The November 12, 2021 at 17:40

This sparkling pair of shoes is apt for wedding functions. I am definitely going to go for one such wedding pair of shoes. How about you?

Monica, sunday 14-Nov-21 1 5
Z
Which floral up-do do you like the most?
Zara, The November 10, 2021 at 10:18

I personally liked Jacqueline's hairdo. Which charming and feminine celebrity hairstyle do you like the most?

Nikita, friday 12-Nov-21 2 8
Z
Wedding return gifts for guests
Zara, The November 8, 2021 at 11:32

Hey, can anyone help me with some unique and trending return gifts for guests. Your suggestions are much appreciated

Bhupendra, tuesday 9-Nov-21 2 31
S
i am looking for Jhumka Designs
Simran, The November 3, 2021 at 15:33

I am wearing a floor length suit on Bhai dooj, looking for some latest jhumka designs. Please help me with the same

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1
M
How about a dance performance on Raataan Lambiyan?
Mrunal, The November 3, 2021 at 13:00

This song is our current favourite and we both listen to this on repeat whenever we meet. We thought of doing a couple dance on this song. Also do you guys have more suggestions for latest romantic...

Zara, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1