Ir al contenido principal
Vandini
Vandini

MG Road, Delhi, South Delhi ยท From May of 2018

Sugar, spice and everything nice! A damsel who is a go-getter and loves all things weddings. From pre-wedding to post-wedding, I love it all. As a writer,... View more

Sugar, spice and everything nice! A damsel who is a go-getter and loves all things weddings. From pre-wedding to post-wedding, I love it all. As a writer, I aspire to project real weddings as every couple has a unique story to tell!

• WeddingWire Admin

Discussions

Sort by:
Last comment
Vandini
How to Leave a Reply & Quote Someone in the Community Using Desktop/Laptop
Vandini in WeddingWire Tech Support, The 13 November, 2019 at 11:36

So, after you've logged into your WeddingWire Community account, you stumble upon a discussion that strikes your fancy & you wish to become a part of that discussion by leaving a comment etc....

Pooja, thursday 28-Mar-24 12 937
Vandini
Weekly Poll - Wednesday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 5 February, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... To put things into motion let's see which poll gets more votes...Is it going to be a pastel and floral day time function or a starlit nighttime celebration with...

67%

4 votes

17%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 26-Dec-23 5 62 1
Vandini
What's Your Dream Engagement Ring?
Vandini in Traditions & Ceremonies, The 21 October, 2019 at 17:10

Do you have a dream wedding ring where the budget is no longer a concern? If you could get any engagement ring, which one would that be? How big? How many carats? What shape?

yumi, tuesday 3-Oct-23 13 115 1
Vandini
What's More Important? Wedding Venue or the Date?
Vandini in Plan a Wedding, The 21 October, 2019 at 17:18

Would you rather go for a wedding date of your choice or the venue of your choice? Which one would you give up over the other and why?

yumi, monday 2-Oct-23 5 60
Vandini
Finish the Sentence: My Team Bride/ Team Groom Hashtag is ___________
Vandini in Do It Yourself, The 18 November, 2019 at 14:10

The wedding shenanigans have it and we legit CANNOT KEEP CALM! We have a simple yet fun game for you. This week lets play the game of team bride & team groom hashtags. Since hashtags are all...

NancyParker, tuesday 14-Mar-23 1 70
Vandini
Christmas Day Special
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 25 December, 2019 at 13:35

Merry Christmas beautiful Community Fam How do you plan on celebrating this day of magic with your honey boo-boo?

40%

2 votes

40%

2 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 28-May-20 4 63 2
Vandini
Save or Splurge Saturday - Wedding Entertainment
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 11 January, 2020 at 15:35

This week's game is all about budgeting or going all out. We want to know whether you'll be splurging on the wedding entertainment factor, or you'll be saving money instead. So here goes... Will you...

Taurus, thursday 28-May-20 3 54
Vandini
Never Have I Ever - Monday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 20 January, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... So here goes... Never Have I Ever Crushed Upon Someone Else's Husband-to-be

Taurus, thursday 28-May-20 4 53
Vandini
Fill in the Blanks - Tuesday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 21 January, 2020 at 15:35

Hiya Lovelies, We are back with another question So here goes... Finish the Sentence: I Knew He/she Was โ€œthe Oneโ€ When _____

Taurus, thursday 28-May-20 3 62 1
Vandini
Weekly Poll - AADARSH PATNI OR BADASS WIFE
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 25 December, 2019 at 15:35

Another week, another question... Have you fantasised about what kind of a wife you're going to be? So here goes... Are you going to be the always AGYAKARI and HASMUKH - Like Kajol in K3G = AADARSH...

22%

2 votes

67%

6 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote thursday 21-May-20 6 75 1
Vandini
Fill in the blanks - Tuesday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 4 February, 2020 at 15:35

Hiya Lovelies, We are back with another question So here goes... Finish the Sentence: I Met Him/her When I Was ____ Years Old

Taurus, thursday 21-May-20 5 48
Vandini
Which Disney Princess's Dress Colour Will Inspire Your Wedding Outfit?
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 21 November, 2019 at 16:05

Any Disney fans out there? Well, I certainly am one and I legit cannot refrain myself from taking all those quizzes of Facebook to find 'what kind of a Disney princess am I' So, I was thinking maybe...

Taurus, wednesday 20-May-20 10 67
Vandini
Happy 2020 Fam
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 1 January, 2020 at 05:35

Hey Community Fam! Wishing you all a very happy new year!! How did you guys celebrate your new year's eve? With In-laws, family, fiance, or friends???

Taurus, wednesday 20-May-20 6 76 1
Vandini
This or That? - Thursday
Vandini in Married Life, The 9 January, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... Today's question in This or That is... Would You Rather Celebrate Your Yearly Anniversary or Monthy Anniversary With BAE?

10%

1 vote

80%

8 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote tuesday 14-Apr-20 5 50 2
Vandini
Finish the Sentence: Weโ€™re Getting Married in _____ Days!
Vandini in Married Life, The 25 October, 2019 at 10:11

How many days left until you say โ€œI doโ€ and take your Pheras? Share your wedding countdown with us now!

Muskaan, friday 27-Mar-20 8 121
Vandini
This or That?
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 26 December, 2019 at 15:35

Another week, another question... Today's question in This or That is... Would You Rather Eat a Lavish Dinner in a 5-star or a Cozy Dinner at Home With Your Bae?

90%

9 votes

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 18-Mar-20 6 68 3
Vandini
Weekly Poll - Pink Heart or Studded Black?
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 8 January, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... Have you fantasised about what kind of ring you're going to get? So here goes... Is it the oh so cute PINK DIAMOND HEART or I am a lil bit of sugar & spice BLACK...

88%

7 votes

0%

0 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 18-Mar-20 6 55
Vandini
This or That - Thursday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 6 February, 2020 at 15:35

Hi there lovebirds Another week, another question... Today's question in This or That is... Would You Rather Wear a Lehenga or a Sharara to Look Like a Diva Next to Your Bae?

67%

4 votes

17%

1 vote

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 18-Mar-20 4 51
Vandini
Weekly Poll - Wednesday - MANDAP CRAZE
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 22 January, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... Have you fantasised about what kind of WEDDING MANDAP you're going to have at your wedding? So here goes... Is it going to be the BLUE & MOUNTAINS or BLUE &...

73%

11 votes

20%

3 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote wednesday 26-Feb-20 8 100 1
Vandini
This or That? - Thursday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 23 January, 2020 at 15:35

Hi there lovebirds Another week, another question... Today's question in This or That is... Would You Rather Go for a Daycation or a Staycation With Your Bae?

0%

0 votes

88%

7 votes

Why did you choose ""?

Last vote friday 21-Feb-20 6 55
Vandini
Save or Splurge - Saturday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 8 February, 2020 at 15:35

This week's game is all about budgeting or going all out when it comes to going for a Bachelor/Bachelorette with your OGs (original gangsters/groups of friends) We want to know whether you'll be...

Khushi, friday 21-Feb-20 1 55
Vandini
Favourite - Friday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 7 February, 2020 at 15:35

Imagine a cosy dinner at home or better yet takeaway food, wine glasses, some bubbly and lots of PDA with baby boo. Just thinking about this picture-perfect movie night is giving us the chills, we...

Khushi, friday 7-Feb-20 1 50
Vandini
I'm Vandini, one of your new Community Managers, pleased to meet you!
Vandini in Community Conversations, The 31 January, 2020 at 16:26

Hello WeddingWire Community! I am managing the WeddingWire India community as one of the new community managers. I am super excited to get to know each and everyone and hear all about your dreamy...

Zaid, wednesday 5-Feb-20 2 103 2
Vandini
Never Have I Ever - Monday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 3 February, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... So here goes... Never Have I Ever... Cried Watching Wedding Videos!

Niharika, wednesday 5-Feb-20 6 62
Vandini
Save or Splurge - Saturday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 25 January, 2020 at 15:35

This week's game is all about budgeting or going all out when it comes to HONEYMOONING WITH BUBS. We want to know whether you'll be splurging by having a luxurious honeymoon with bae or a not so...

Akshara, wednesday 5-Feb-20 4 62
Vandini
Let's Spill The Beans of Love for Pulkit Samrat And Kriti Kharbanda!
Vandini in Trending Weddings, The 16 January, 2020 at 12:01

As stated in an interview the gorgeous actress couldn't help herself from gushing over her beau "We look so hot together. Anybody would guess that we are in a relationship. Pulkit is very special to...

Ambika, thursday 30-Jan-20 6 93 1
Vandini
Favourite - Friday
Vandini in Wedding Trivia, The 24 January, 2020 at 15:35

Imagine a candlelit dinner, wine glasses, some bubbly and lots of PDA Just thinking about this picture-perfect date night is giving us the chills. So here goes... Which is Your Favourite Place in the...

Shanaya, friday 24-Jan-20 1 43
Vandini
This is What Dreams Are Made of - Hilary Duff Ties The Knot
Vandini in Trending Weddings, The 14 January, 2020 at 09:19

Lizzie McGuire A.K.A Hilary Duff ties the knot with her gorgeous musician fiance, Matthew Koma in a close-knit ceremony held in a typical Los Angeles fashion. We cannot keep calm about this adorable...

Disha, friday 17-Jan-20 5 58
Vandini
Never Have I Ever
Vandini in Plan a Wedding, The 6 January, 2020 at 15:35

Another week, another question... So here goes... Never Have I Ever Been to a Wedding

Arti, wednesday 15-Jan-20 5 60
Vandini
Favourite Friday
Vandini in Beauty, Hair & Makeup, The 10 January, 2020 at 15:35

Imagine a GORGEOUS makeup palette! Stunning tints, matte and, shimmer based with an overdose of sparkle. Just thinking about makeup is making our mind spin So here goes... Which is Your Favourite...

Arti, wednesday 15-Jan-20 4 68 1
Vandini
Fill in the Blanks - Tuesday
Vandini in Honeymoon, The 7 January, 2020 at 15:35

We are back with another question So here goes... We Are Going to ___ on Our Honeymoon

Aalia, wednesday 15-Jan-20 4 60
Vandini
Forever After - Aaliya Meets her Prince Love Story
Vandini in Trending Weddings, The 8 January, 2020 at 11:35

You had me at hello This Mumbai based blogger Aaliya tied the knot with her beau last year in 2019 and we cannot stop crushing over this adorable couple and their dreamlike love story!!! What do you...

Aalia, wednesday 15-Jan-20 5 138 1

Groups

Inspiration