Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Samran Sahu Giving Dapper Feels!
Sarika, The 21 September, 2021 at 14:18

Are you a groom-to-be who loves to flow with the flowing trend? If yes, this outfit is going to do wonders! If you are looking for an outfit For the big Indian wedding gala, this solid-hued sherwani...

Rachit, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 44
Anagha
Hashtag for wedding
Anagha, The 23 September, 2021 at 00:01

Hi guys, will you also help me find a few hashtags for my friend's upcoming wedding? The bride's name is Krishnapriya and groom is Abhijith. Their nicknames are KP and Abhi respectively. Both of them...

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 35 1
N
Need hashtag
Nehali, The 22 September, 2021 at 02:18

I need a wedding hashtag Bride’s name: Nehali Patel & Groom’s name: Binit Bhagat

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 35
Kanika
Hashtags
Kanika, The 22 September, 2021 at 18:41

Hello, Please help me with hashtags for Kanika Sharma and Lavleen Sharma.

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 46
A
Hashtag Suggestions please!
Avinash, The 22 September, 2021 at 16:45

Hello there, Please help me to find a hashtag for a wedding: Bride’s name- Diksha Pareek Groom’s name - Mridul Kothari Thanks for your efforts and time in advance.

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 4 150 1
Avnika
Rings with big stones or tiny stones?
Avnika, The 27 September, 2020 at 12:36

Rings with big stones doesn't suit me and my personality at all!🤷‍♀️ They make me look older and more mature to my age also! Can you guys relate? Which one suits your hands better?

Ivysicily, thursday 23-Sep-21 3 74
B
Watch with Indian outfit
Barkha, The 22 September, 2021 at 18:26

What kind of watch looks good with Indian outfits.

Sushma, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 44
R
Looking for a unique wedding theme
Ritika, The 23 September, 2021 at 10:05

I don’t want anything boring or old fashioned. I want something very fun and loud. Any suggestions?

Sushma, thursday 23-Sep-21 1 37
Ankita
Wedding Hashtag
Ankita, The 22 September, 2021 at 01:08

Hi! Can you please suggest a hashtag for Ankita Vashisht (bride) and Ankit Shrivastava (Groom)? Thanks so much!

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 6 92
Vyomika
wedding hashtag
Vyomika, The 22 September, 2021 at 19:08

I need a wedding hashtag ASAP bride name : Rishita Groom name: Aakarsh

Manvi, thursday 23-Sep-21 2 58
T
Hashtag suggestions
Tanuja, The 21 September, 2021 at 18:01

Hi Manvi, great to connect with you. I need help with a good hashtag idea for my fiance and I; Chetan & Tanuja 💖

Manvi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 5 63
Shradha
Wedding Hashtag
Shradha, The 22 September, 2021 at 00:22

Hi guys, It would be awesome if you could suggest some hashtags for my wedding. Bride - Shradha , Groom - Rajat. Thank you!!

Manvi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 5 65 1
A
Quirky Fun Hashtags
Aashanaa, The 19 September, 2021 at 14:04

Hi All, Bride Name - Aashanaa Bothra, AashuGroom Name - Mudit Lalwani, Muddu Please suggest some fun, quirky hashtags for the wedding!

Manvi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 7 67
D
Looking for mirror work lehenga
Deepika, The 22 September, 2021 at 15:44

Mirror work is so much in trend these days. I’m planning to wear a lehenga on the mehendi ceremony. Do you guys have any good suggestion for the same.

Barkha, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 37
R
What a beautiful work!
Ritika, The 22 September, 2021 at 17:13

I’m amazed to see how artist draw all these beautiful fine figures with henna cone. I really like such elephant images. Do you guys have suggestion for some full hand mehendi designs with elephant or...

Barkha, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 47
Nidharshana
Hashtag for the wedding
Nidharshana, The 21 September, 2021 at 15:21

Hi guys..I am in need of a good hashtag for my wedding..my name Nidhi .. groom's name Nithish.. please help us on our big day

Manvi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 5 88
P
Wedding Hashtag
Pratik, The 5 September, 2021 at 21:50

Hi, Can you please suggest a hashtag for Pratik & Shreya.

Manvi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 4 217
Ritvika
Hashtag suggestions
Ritvika, The 22 September, 2021 at 01:47

Please help me to find a hashtag for our wedding Bride’s name- Ritvika Rao Groom’s name - Avik Gupta

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 7 114
A
How to handle so much at the same time! 😭
Anita, The 22 September, 2021 at 13:49

The wedding preparation has made me stressed out a lot. Keeping up with the budget, meeting so many people, managing work and home, all this have made me so tired that I have no time for myself. How...

Sakshi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 60
R
Latest Kundan Jewellery Designs!
Ragini, The 22 September, 2021 at 12:21

I am looking for trending Kundan jewellery designs. Please help me with the latest suggestions

Sakshi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 39
M
How to take care of oily skin
Mrunal, The 22 September, 2021 at 14:52

I’m have very oily skin and my makeup doesn’t stay for too long. Any tips or solution that you brides have for this

Sakshi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 53
S
How do you like these nails?
Simran, The 22 September, 2021 at 11:31

It's my fiances birthday in the coming week and I am have planned to keep these nails. I like the design. What do you think?

Sakshi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 59
Yashika
Please suggest a hashtag for Kavitha and rahul
Yashika, The 18 September, 2021 at 13:32

Please suggest a hashtag for Kavitha and rahul

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 53
Palak
Hashtag
Palak, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:52

Please suggest a hashtag for Akshat Garg and Palak Khare

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 4 85

Groups

Inspiration