Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
I
Songs for Father-daughter Dance!
Ishita, The 22 September, 2021 at 10:32

Hi guys, please help me with the latest father-daughter songs! TIA

Deepika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 48
Monica
Concealer!
Monica, The 22 September, 2021 at 13:23

Do you think, a humble concealer can be your beauty weapon in transitional weather? If yes, then which brand are you girls using these days?

Deepika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 33
Mayank
Can someone help for the hashtag for Monika and Sahil ...
Mayank, The 21 September, 2021 at 15:17

Please suggest some cool and creative hashtags

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3 88
K
Wedding hashtag
Kriti, The 22 September, 2021 at 02:41

Heyy everyone and thank you in advance for sparing your lovely time.... we have been brainstorming for a while now but still could not get anything interesting ... Can you guys please help us in...

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3 49
S
Hashtag
Sukhvir, The 22 September, 2021 at 01:08

Can anyone help me with a hashtag with Sukhvir and Avtar or Sohal and Deol?

Surbhi, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 37
Z
Varun Sood and Divya Agarwal: i admire this couple a lot!
Zara, The 21 September, 2021 at 16:50

I love how Varun keeps a lining of protective nature around Divya and how easily she understands him! How do you like the chemistry of this couple?

Mrunal, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3 70
J
Looking for a princess gown
Jasleen, The 21 September, 2021 at 11:12

I recently watched Cinderella on Amazon prime and since then a princess gown is stuck in my head. My partner has purchased a very classy black tuxedo for reception and I’m planning to wear a princess...

Mrunal, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 35
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Yuvika Chaudhary looks Mesmerizing in this Indian attire
Sarika, The 22 September, 2021 at 09:55

The pictures are straight out of our dreams and we can't take our eyes off her. This dreamy blue outfit is perfect for Roka ceremony or day pre-wedding functions! How do you like it?

Mrunal, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 39
S
Hashtag
Shoraya, The 21 September, 2021 at 15:27

Can you please suggest a hashtag for Bride- Shoraya and Groom- Sumit?

Shoraya, wednesday 22-Sep-21 5 55
M
Mini boxes for favours
Muskan, The 20 September, 2021 at 18:21

I really found these very cute and artistic and I thought me keeping a locket inside the box and give as wedding favours to my sisters. What have you guys planned ?

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 51
Surbhi
Designer Ashima Leena Unveils ‘Nazm-e-Mahal’ at FDCI India Couture Week 2021! ✨
Surbhi, The 20 September, 2021 at 23:36

Hey, pretty brides-to-be! 🌸 Do you love everything royal? Are you planning to add a pinch of regal vibes to your wedding outfits? If it's a YES, then we have got an exclusive collection of beautiful...

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 3 34
S
Customised chocolate box with card
Sharon, The 21 September, 2021 at 10:31

While discussing about our wedding cards yesterday, My fiancé suggested that we should go for something like this with the wedding card. He said that this will look different and people will enjoy it....

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 4 51
N
Pink bachelorette theme
Nupur, The 21 September, 2021 at 11:42

Me and my sister’s friends are planning for her bachelorette and we are deciding on theme currently. I really like this pink theme with ball pool and honestly my sister is obsessed with pink colour....

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 58
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Sanya Malhotra Looks Royal In This Silk Rose Lehenga
Sarika, The 21 September, 2021 at 13:52

I have never seen a better colour combination before! 😍 This lehenga is perfect for wedding functions. This Rose lehenga is topped with floral kalamkari print and embellishments. The matching dupatta...

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 44
I
How long should you wait between each step of your skincare routine?
Ishita, The 21 September, 2021 at 14:55

I think 30 seconds is more than enough. What do you girls think?

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 2 35
Nikita
How to Keep Your Diamonds Sparkling All Year Long?!?
Nikita, The 21 September, 2021 at 15:30

I got rokafied with a diamond ring and I really want to preserve it forever. Are there any tips and tricks on how I can do the same?

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 1 27
N
Which all food counters are you planning to opt for the wedding functions?
Nainika, The 22 September, 2021 at 10:58

We have thought of keeping a variety on the wedding day and limited on the other functions. What do you think?

Nainika, wednesday 22-Sep-21 30
Naina
# suggestion
Naina, The 20 September, 2021 at 17:32

Hey, Please help me in creating a # for my wedding bride name Naina and Groom name Tara or you can use his nick name which is shankar

Naina, tuesday 21-Sep-21 8 102
Ayushi
Pratik and Shreya
Ayushi, The 19 September, 2021 at 20:35

Hello, Looking for a friend. Groom: Pratik Bride: ShreyaCan you suggest hashtags around these namesThank you

Manvi, tuesday 21-Sep-21 4 353
A
Hashtag
Ananditta, The 21 September, 2021 at 16:41

Hi, any hashtag suggestions for Roshan and Ishita??

Manvi, tuesday 21-Sep-21 3 54
S
Hashtag Request
Subham, The 21 September, 2021 at 13:16

Requesting to help me with an Hashtag for Subham and Kajal. TIA.

Manvi, tuesday 21-Sep-21 2 215
R
Best season of get married
Ritika, The 20 September, 2021 at 15:34

My cousin is planning to get married next year and she asked me this question and I was very confused I thought I’ll ask you guys. What do you guys think? What’s the best season/ month to get married...

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 2 61
N
Latest lehenga design
Naina, The 21 September, 2021 at 10:07

Hey, I’m looking for some pastel lehenga designs. Can anyone please help

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 1 37
M
What the best red lip shade for medium skin tone?
Mrunal, The 21 September, 2021 at 12:38

I have tried Russian red and I wish to give other shades a try.

Suyasha, tuesday 21-Sep-21 1 57

Groups

Inspiration