Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
Monica
How many of you are planning to keep an ice-cream counter on your D-day!
Monica, The 20 September, 2021 at 10:43

Me and my FH are planning to keep the same, hby guys?

Sharon, monday 20-Sep-21 1 37
Nikita
One of my friend got her boyfriend's picture tatttooed on her arm!
Nikita, The 20 September, 2021 at 11:05

OMG, Why even????🤔🤔

Zara, monday 20-Sep-21 1 28
S
Have you guys ever used Onion Oil in head?
Sonal, The 20 September, 2021 at 12:10

Guys, I can't even tell you, how soothing it is and it makes your hair growth soft and silky. I want you to try this oil because it can do wonders!! 😍

Zara, monday 20-Sep-21 1 34
Harpreet
How are you going to spend a week before your wedding ?
Harpreet, The 20 September, 2021 at 12:43

Now that I am getting in married June end, I was thinking of doing productive. We have planned everything possible.

Harpreet, monday 20-Sep-21 37
I
My Mom Gave me her Wedding Bangles Last night!
Ishita, The 20 September, 2021 at 11:44

It was such an overwhelming moment guys I cannot even tell you!

Sonal, monday 20-Sep-21 1 34
B
i am looking for a traditional co-ord set!
Bhavika, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:46

Hey guys, please help me with some alluring designs. I am planning to wear a traditional co-ord set for my mehndi function.

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 1 44
S
Dahi Jalebi or Vanilla Ice-cream Jalebi
Simran, The 19 September, 2021 at 15:10

Just when we think the world won't get any weirder, it does. Yesterday I saw an uncle eating Dahi Jalebi and I was like.. !? Have you ever tried it?

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 2 48
R
Having a small Jagran function a night before my wedding rituals!?
Ragini, The 19 September, 2021 at 15:40

We are thinking of keeping a jagran to seek the blessings of mata rani! Its my parents wish to keep it!

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 1 45
N
Yellow dress on Haldi?
Naina, The 19 September, 2021 at 12:39

All my ceremony looks are very heavy and Indian and I wish to keep my Haldi very comfy yet stylish. I thought of wearing a yellow dress. I really like one. What do you guys think about this idea? Will...

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 2 42
A
Looking for fun cup cake designs
Anita, The 19 September, 2021 at 12:06

We are keeping cup cakes on the reception ceremony but we don’t want to go for something very basic. I’m looking for fun cup cakes design ideas

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 1 42
Prerna
Does your partner give you compliments?
Prerna, The 19 September, 2021 at 16:56

It's been soo long to our relationship that he thinks we are long past that phase now and there is no need of complimenting each other now🧐 all of this is a waste!!

Nikita, monday 20-Sep-21 1 36
Y
Wedding hashtag
Yogesh, The 8 September, 2021 at 16:32

Hi !! Please suggest some hashtags. Groom : Yogesh Bride : ShilpaOur is love marriage and has no Nick names

Manvi, monday 20-Sep-21 3 58
A
Suggest a hastag
Anvi, The 16 September, 2021 at 22:05

Please suggest a catchy hastag for Priyam and Aarti

Anvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 4 61
A
Hi, Please suggest some quirky hashtags.
Anji, The 19 September, 2021 at 14:21

The bride's name is ATHULYA. The groom's name is NITHIN. This is a South indian wedding. Also, their parents set them up. Need some quirky hashtags. Thanks already.

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 32
S
Hashtags
Shriya, The 19 September, 2021 at 11:00

Can you suggest some really cool hashtags for Saurabh Ankita weeding

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 37
S
Hashtag help
Soumya, The 19 September, 2021 at 10:20

Hey guys, Can anyone please suggest some hashtags for the names Kavita Gupta and Sanjay Gupta Thankyou Maanvi and Surbhi for all the help♥️♥️

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 3 80
S
What a unique Mehndi design !
Sharon, The 17 September, 2021 at 13:50

I’m surprised to see something so simple can look this beautiful. What do you people think?

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 46
M
Mesmerizing haldi decor
Mrunal, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:29

I have never seen a haldi décor like this. Love the flooring and the entire step up. I have already finalised my haldi décor but after looking at this picture I wish to change the entire setup and go...

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 36
R
One thing you love about dressing up traditional!
Ragini, The 17 September, 2021 at 15:53

What is that one thing that you love about wearing traditional? For me, it's the outfit and makeup! How about you?

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 31
N
Looking for designer bangles
Naina, The 18 September, 2021 at 12:42

I’m wearing a dark green sharara set on Mehendi and I’m looking for some bangle suggestions. I don’t want the basic glass bangles. I’m looking for unique designs. Can you brides share some ideas?

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 33
Z
How many wedding functions are you planning to keep?
Zara, The 18 September, 2021 at 22:52

My family is suggesting skipping the reception ceremony. Do you think it's a good idea?

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 40
S
How to increase hair volume
Sushma, The 19 September, 2021 at 13:11

Guys please share some tips or hair mask which can help to increase hair volume and thickness.

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 33
Nikita
i love everything about red and ofcourse this royal red jutti!
Nikita, The 19 September, 2021 at 18:20

Red colour gives a fairy kinda feel! What do you guys think?

Nikita, sunday 19-Sep-21 27
S
i am planning to consult an astrologer!
Sanjana, The 19 September, 2021 at 17:20

I have never done this before but I think it would be better if we both consult the same before our wedding! What do you guys think?

Sanjana, sunday 19-Sep-21 27

Groups

Inspiration