Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
R
Planning to cook for bae!
Rohan, The 17 September, 2021 at 11:40

It’s our 8th year anniversary and I’m planning to cook something special for her. I’m confused between Italian and Indian. Even though she enjoys Indian more but that’s very difficult to make. What do...

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 1 46
Sakshi
What are your thoughts on this colour hair?
Sakshi, The 17 September, 2021 at 11:47

I’m 28 and all my life I’m scared to change my look. I always used to feel that a makeover might make me look like a very different person. Honestly, I have started to remove these negative thoughts...

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 1 49
Sarika
#Celebritystyle: Deepika Padukone Standing Out In Lime Green Saree
Sarika, The 16 September, 2021 at 10:49

If you are looking to upgrade your festive wardrobe, it is time to inject unconventional hues into your lineup. This saree is all you need to amp up a sundowner wedding and is perfect for all the...

Suyasha, friday 17-Sep-21 3 43
Suyasha
What should be the budget for an International honeymoon?
Suyasha, The 17 September, 2021 at 13:24

Guys yesterday I was doing all my wedding budgeting and got stuck with my honeymoon budget. We are planning for an International destination, maybe Bali or Mauritius. What should be the ideal budget...

Suyasha, friday 17-Sep-21 49
Shweta
Hashtag ideas
Shweta, The 9 September, 2021 at 21:18

Hi team Kindly suggest a cool hashtag: Bride is Shweta Sharma from punjab and Groom is Akshay Sharma from himachal pradesh

Shweta, friday 17-Sep-21 6 60
S
Wedding Hashtag
Shreya, The 16 September, 2021 at 22:05

Hi, Can you help me create a hashtag: Groom Name: Shivam GroverBride: Srijan Uppal

Surbhi, friday 17-Sep-21 3 280
Sandeep
Hashtag
Sandeep, The 7 September, 2021 at 10:46

Please some hastag for Groom : Sandeep , Bride : Dipti

Sandeep, friday 17-Sep-21 7 347
Noopur
Need Wedding Hashtag
Noopur, The 17 September, 2021 at 05:02

Need help in getting the wedding hashtags. We would love to have something quirky, cute , Sarcastic/pun-intended. Bride: Noopur Gupta Groom: Ayush Saxena We both love to travel, beaches, eat Momos. We...

Surbhi, friday 17-Sep-21 2 35
N
Couple name suggestions
Nitin, The 17 September, 2021 at 09:02

Anyone can suggest couple name for Groom: Nitin Bride: Urvashi

Surbhi, friday 17-Sep-21 3 37
Neha
Hashtag for Neha and Anupam
Neha, The 16 September, 2021 at 02:15

Hey, our wedding is on 28th November'21 and we are not able to finalize any hashtag. Need help Bride: Neha Groom: Anupam

Neha, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 55
P
Wedding Hashtags
Pari, The 16 September, 2021 at 17:10

Hey friends! Can you please help us to find a perfect hashtag for Bride: Pari and Groom: Swapnil.

Manvi, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 83
VBVB
Need hashtags please 🥺
VBVB, The 16 September, 2021 at 11:43

Can't think of anything nice Bride: Vernika Groom: Ayush

Manvi, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 41
NEHA
Hastag
NEHA, The 16 September, 2021 at 00:15

Kindly suggest a cool hastag for us. Groom: Ishant and Bride Neha

Manvi, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 48
R
Latest Bangle designs to match with royal blue saree!
Ragini, The 16 September, 2021 at 12:41

Hi people, I am planning to wear a royal blue saree on my reception saree and need some latest bangle designs o match the outfit. Your suggestions are most welcome.

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 31
R
Pre wedding or Post wedding shoot?
Rachit, The 16 September, 2021 at 14:40

I have seen a lot of couples opting for post wedding shoots nowadays. I feel it’s a great idea if you don’t have much time or bandwidth before the wedding. What are you guys opting for?

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 45
T
#Skin&BeautyAddict: Diy for hair fall
Tara, The 14 September, 2021 at 18:05

If you’re struggling with hair fall in the monsoon season, then I have got a great mask for you. Apply Aloe Vera juice mixed with castor oil on your scalp and massage gently. Wash your hair with cold...

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 45
N
Totally maharani feels
Naina, The 14 September, 2021 at 15:51

I really like such wedding entry. Are you guys planning for a grand entry or keeping it simple?

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 25
N
Is sequence saree comfortable
Naina, The 16 September, 2021 at 16:10

I bought a sequence saree long time back and if wasn’t comfortable at all. I liked one design and was planning to wear on my sister’s sagan ceremony. Do you guys find sequence saree comfortable?

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 27
N
Have you decided on your wedding mehndi design?
Nainika, The 16 September, 2021 at 10:00

Or are you yet to select one?

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 30
Prerna
Bridal Entry Or Couple Entry?
Prerna, The 16 September, 2021 at 13:24

What are you guys planning to opt for? I am going to go with bridal entry as it's a tradition in our family! How about you?

Muskan, thursday 16-Sep-21 1 82
S
Kim Kardashian's Met Gala's meme is all over the internet! 😜
Sharon, The 16 September, 2021 at 14:09

This one is the best from all the memes from Met Gala

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 2 50
N
Chaat corner at wedding- Yayy or Nayy!?
Nainika, The 15 September, 2021 at 15:17

I am seriously very confused about this! What to do?

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 48
S
i am totally in love with this oh-so-pretty crimson lehenga!
Sanjana, The 15 September, 2021 at 14:19

I have never seen one such red lehenga. This pure silk lehenga set paired with a pure organza dupatta is ruling the bridal wardrobe! Also, the jaal work is topping the whole look

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 4 59
Nikita
Neutral Lips and Colourful Jewellery!
Nikita, The 15 September, 2021 at 13:58

What a mesmerizing combination! I like how brides are slaying their simple wedding look with elegant jewellery and subtle makeup. How many of you are planning to keep one such look for the wedding...

Prerna, thursday 16-Sep-21 3 63

Groups

Inspiration