Ir al contenido principal

Recently commented on

Sort by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
B
Looking for dinner place in Bangalore
Barkha, The 19 September, 2021 at 13:44

It’s been long that we haven't spent some time with each other. Can you please suggest some good romantic paves in Bangalore for a dinner date

Ragini, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 44
D
Sonam Kapoor’s golden gown is a steal
Deepika, The 19 September, 2021 at 11:05

I LOVE the full look. I was looking for a golden gown with a messy bun and I’m definitely stealing this look for my reception. What do you guys think about this ravishing look?

Ragini, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 45
R
Need urgent hashtags
Rte, The 7 September, 2021 at 15:08

Sunny and Aarti Need hashtags for this name urgently

Rte, sunday 19-Sep-21 6 59
K
How do you like this invite card?
Kritika, The 17 September, 2021 at 15:00

Looks simple and informative as well! 😍 I have seen a lot of couples opting for one such design!

Naina, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 49
I
Best places to visit in Jaipur with bae!
Ishita, The 17 September, 2021 at 17:03

Hi everyone, me and my fiance are planning a short getaway next week and sourcing some awesome places in Jaipur. That would be great If you could help me with the same.

Naina, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 31
N
A bachelorette frame
Nupur, The 19 September, 2021 at 11:38

I want to gift something very special to my sister on her bachelorette. I saw this frame and thought it’s a great idea to put some memories and write a small note and get it framed like this one. Out...

Naina, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 48
Darshik
Please suggest a hastag
Darshik, The 16 September, 2021 at 02:46

Bride: Arpita Jain Groom: Darshik kitawat

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 4 85
A
Genda Phool Decor' For Haldi ceremony!
Aashna, The 18 September, 2021 at 22:54

I wanted to go all traditional with the Haldi function and was planning to opt for marigold decor. How do you guys like the idea?

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 42
D
This mehendi Is just Wow!
Deepika, The 19 September, 2021 at 00:07

This picture made my day. After months of exploring designs, I have finally found my mehendi design. This design is gorgeous and I can’t wait for my mehndi day now. I’m sharing this image. In case...

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 33
B
Gel Nail Paint or Nail extensions?
Bhavika, The 18 September, 2021 at 22:12

What do you prefer? Which one should I go for?

Anita, sunday 19-Sep-21 2 48
J
Hashtag for wedding
Jyoti, The 16 September, 2021 at 14:21

Hie, I want a hashtag for Ankit and Jyoti

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 4 150
M
Hairstyle with off shoulder blouse
Muskan, The 18 September, 2021 at 12:25

Guys, what kind of hairstyles look good with off shoulder blouse? Can you share some images?

Nupur, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 47
S
Simple but so beautiful
Sharon, The 18 September, 2021 at 12:58

I’m a big fan of such decors. They look so attractive and unique and a lot of people use these as a photo booth too. I’m going for exactly the same on my day mehendi and haldi. How do you like this? ...

Nupur, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 37
S
Cutest wedding picture
Sharon, The 19 September, 2021 at 10:14

My partner shared this picture with me yesterday and it made me so happy. My little brother is not in India and I don’t know if he’ll be able to attend my wedding. I really want him to wear this tag 😍...

Deepika, sunday 19-Sep-21 1 26
Ekta
Wedding hashtag
Ekta, The 10 August, 2021 at 13:23

Need a hashtag for our wedding . Bride - Ekta singh Groom - Manish Dagur

Manvi, sunday 19-Sep-21 7 361
Trisha
Wedding hashtag
Trisha, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:59

Can somebody help me with the wedding hashtag for Trisha and Shrey..? Thanksss

Trisha, saturday 18-Sep-21 4 72
Snigdha
Wedding Hashtags Suggestions
Snigdha, The 13 September, 2021 at 14:04

Hi, I am getting married on 19 November 2021. Rishi is currently living in the Netherlands and I will be moving there too after the wedding. We both love the colour blue and we keep on buying blue...

Ivysicily, saturday 18-Sep-21 4 77 1
D
Does Pearl mala look good?
Deepika, The 20 August, 2021 at 11:42

I thought of opting for pearl var mala on my wedding day. Does it look too simple?

Julia, saturday 18-Sep-21 40
Apeksha
Wedding Hashtag
Apeksha, The 18 September, 2021 at 03:00

Hashtag Discussion Hashtag Discussion Looking for Hashtag ideas for my Friend. Name - Jyoti Sharma nickname - Anjali His name - Gurvansh Singh - Nickname- Selvi

Surbhi, saturday 18-Sep-21 2 56
Apeksha
Hashtag Discussion
Apeksha, The 18 September, 2021 at 02:50

Looking for Hashtag ideas for my Friend. Name - Jyoti Sharmaher nickname - AnjaliHis name - GurvanshSinghNickname - Selvu

Apeksha, saturday 18-Sep-21 36
A
Is It Important to keep the wedding cake?
Anita, The 17 September, 2021 at 14:28

I sometimes feel wedding cake is overrated. My partner wants to keep a cake on the Reception day but I feel we already have a lot of dessert options and the cake will be a waste. What do you guys...

Anita, friday 17-Sep-21 15
M
This stamp are so cool!
Mrunal, The 16 September, 2021 at 15:48

Where can I find such stamp. I really liked the idea and I’m sure all my bridesmaid’s would love It too

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 2 66
D
Prableen Kaur has my heart!
Divya, The 16 September, 2021 at 16:59

It takes courage to show the reality to the audience and let them know how skin with filters and in reality looks like. More power to this amazing women for spreading awareness and helping people to...

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 2 52
M
How about weaing a sharara on mehendi?
Muskan, The 16 September, 2021 at 18:00

I always to wear a sharara but never got a chance. I thought of wearing a sharara suit on the mehendi. I’m looking for some dark green and olive shade designs. Guys please help me with this

Aashna, friday 17-Sep-21 1 40

Groups

Inspiration